Lambert Ranch in Irvine

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
ihs,
Do you still plan to buy in Lambert Ranch for your business (something about hosting anchoring babies for rich Chinese men)? If so, how do you plan to sell your potential customer about the land fill? the wild fire danger? the near by prison? the toll road? the cell towers? the ancient Indian graves?

iacrenter said:
What a waste of money if they built guard houses and don't put any real guards in them! I vote not only for guards but arming them with M-16s or AK-47s--not only for prisoner escapees/thieves but the coming zombie invasion  :)

see the guardhouses at turtle ridge.  its all about the look

The Motor Court Company said:
ihs,
Do you still plan to buy in Lambert Ranch for your business (something about hosting anchoring babies for rich Chinese men)? If so, how do you plan to sell your potential customer about the land fill? the wild fire danger? the near by prison? the toll road? the cell towers? the ancient Indian graves?

Speaking of anchor babies...a few weeks ago I was at South Coast Plaza and I saw about five or six pregnant Chinese women all hanging out. There were only one or two men with them. One of them looked like he was guiding them around. They were looking at the store directory, so I assume they were probably not local. I thought this was strange, like why would all these Chinese pregnant women be hanging out together, and then I thought, hey, maybe these are the women I've read about, who are waiting to have anchor babies! Maybe they were doing some kind of mall field trip?

I just love Irvine's diversities: Small, very small, really small and infinitesimally small.
MovingOnUp said:
PureRealEstateGal said:
Irvine is filled with new developments and old developments. It would be interesting to see a new gated million dollar community  :)

Wow, deep...something for us to think about. Also, water is wet, fire is hot.

irvinehomeshopper said:
This will be the first $million community in the country next to an active trash dump. Chinese buyers are superstitious and would not buy next to a burial site. May be this a new game changer?

This will be quite interesting.. I didn't see a lot of Asians at the preview.  Thats not normal, I would expect them to suck all these houses up with all cash!  Don't they want turn-key houses for all their mistresses? and a place for grandma to live with them?

Warclaws said:
This will be quite interesting.. I didn't see a lot of Asians at the preview.  Thats not normal, I would expect them to suck all these houses up with all cash!  Don't they want turn-key houses for all their mistresses? and a place for grandma to live with them?
It's not zoned to Alderwood Elem and University High. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
Warclaws said:
It's not zoned to Alderwood Elem and University High. :)

neither is WB....

True... but at least WB has close-by shopping amenities (depending on where you live).

Mama rkp can't walk to the grocery store from Lambert Ranch.

irvinehomeowner said:
True... but at least WB has close-by shopping amenities (depending on where you live).

Until they built the shopping center across the street.

traceimage said:
The Motor Court Company said:
ihs,

Speaking of anchor babies...a few weeks ago I was at South Coast Plaza and I saw about five or six pregnant Chinese women all hanging out. There were only one or two men with them. One of them looked like he was guiding them around. They were looking at the store directory, so I assume they were probably not local. I thought this was strange, like why would all these Chinese pregnant women be hanging out together, and then I thought, hey, maybe these are the women I've read about, who are waiting to have anchor babies! Maybe they were doing some kind of mall field trip?

I don't know about this particular group but there are businesses that cater to asian couples (not living here) who are having a hard time having a baby.  These businesses advertise IVF (Invitro Fertilization) procedures in the U.S. and they act as guides, helping out with the paperwork, shuttling the couple between the hotel and IVF clinic, and doing light sightseeing.  I would assume most couples would leave before they start showing.  But I would think the Chinese would be a good market for this?

pregnant women need exercise too - ping-pong tables better than tennis court in this regard?

irvinehomeshopper said:
$100,000 for an eight month host. Many would stay for 6 months. Anytime shorter than that would not be possible entering while pregnant.

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Until they built the shopping center across the street.
Across 2 main roads actually... and when does that get built?

TIC is so reversed... they build out Portola but no school and no shopping... but they build the Stonegate school and the Orchard Hills school and the Orchard Hills shopping center before the homes.

Why would retailers lease Portola Springs when Woodbury is down the street. Retailers bank on critical mass of population and there isn't much there yet. No tenants interest therefore no PS shopping center.

Over at Orchard Hills Center the critical mass is there at Northern West Irvine, Northpark and Northwood Pointe to attract tenants.

True. Woodbury town center still has a lot of vacancies.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Why would retailers lease Portola Springs when Woodbury is down the street. Retailers bank on critical mass of population and there isn't much there yet. No tenants interest therefore no PS shopping center.

Over at Orchard Hills Center the critical mass is there at Northern West Irvine, Northpark and Northwood Pointe to attract tenants.

irvinehomeshopper said:
No one would build a center and wait for tenants to come. Developers determine interests by drawing clues from priority registration or inquiries.
So you're saying that "proposed shopping center" isn't getting married any time soon?

Ok!  with all the issues on the concern 241, landfill, and jail.  Does anyone discuss with the Irvine Company? 

Feng Shui -  over hearing the bathroom above the main entrance door good or bad.  :'( >:D

Anyone has suggestion please set

Back