Lambert Ranch in Irvine

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
The Motor Court Company said:
I am not aware of any SFR homes in Laguna Autism that have views.
Some have views... of the 133.

And the new name is Turtle Wok... that will sell a few more than their current pace.

Isn't a jail supposed to keep the prisoners locked up?

IHS makes it sound like Musick has an escape every week... I think he's been watching to many reruns of "Prison Break".

That jail is known as the minimum security with a chain link fence. It's friendly edges not being fortressed in like San Quentin. Google the history of escapees and you will be surprised how many got away.

Guarded gate could not protect all of us cause he will be stand at the gate.  Criminal smarter than us and they could find way getting into the community. 

A guarded gate at least will deter the escapees and look for other garages in Portola Springs to hide in. The recent escapee was hiding in one of TI members friend's Lake Forest garage.

Laguna Altura may not be selling partly because of the prices, but also certainly also because of the boring floor plans. Seriously, their floor plans suck and are minor variations of each other and have been recycled from other Irvine Pacific developments. If they had some interesting floor plans, I'd be genuinely looking at Laguna Altura. I'm interested in Lambert Ranch precisely because of the interesting floor plans, despite some potential negatives already referenced in this thread.

I did read that too. I think thepedestrian gates by law could never be locked except between 12am and 5 am. I think this is why we see joggers and bikers going into the exclusive shady canyon.

irvinehomeshopper said:
A guarded gate at least will deter the escapees and look for other garages in Portola Springs to hide in. The recent escapee was hiding in one of TI members friend's Lake Forest garage.
By that logic... one should never live in Santa Ana... their violent criminals are not even in jail, they are your neighbors and can enter your home at any time. :)

I don't know for a fact but I recalled reading it somewhere.
Patrick J. Star said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
I did read that too. I think thepedestrian gates by law could never be locked except between 12am and 5 am. I think this is why we see joggers and bikers going into the exclusive shady canyon.

Is that an Irvine specific law?  I know for certain the pedestrian gates at my guard-gated community (not Irvine) are ALWAYS locked.  I know this because on the rare occasions I feel like jogging or walking outside the community I can never figure out where to put the key.

That logic is correct. I am pretty sure assault and battery are very high in places like Santa Ana, Garden Groves, Westminster and Anaheim where the criminals are free to roam the city streets. The gated entry is even more to be desired for that level of protection to keep the riff raffs out. I vote for a private gate at Lambert Ranch. I hope the Grove will start somewhere in the high 7s given a compromised location. Did you see on the google link how big that trash site is compared to the size of Portola Springs. It is bigger than the entire PS and LR combined. I am willing to let an elephant get swept under a rug for a price of $200k less than the projected amount. The health risk of an active dump site at a stone throw distance away is definitely a serious consideration.

irvinehomeowner said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
By that logic... one should never live in Santa Ana... their violent criminals are not even in jail, they are your neighbors and can enter your home at any time. :)

Forget about keys just bring a clump of paper towels and stuff it into the latch pocket.

Patrick J. Star said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Is that an Irvine specific law?  I know for certain the pedestrian gates at my guard-gated community (not Irvine) are ALWAYS locked.  I know this because on the rare occasions I feel like jogging or walking outside the community I can never figure out where to put the key.

if TIC floor plans get a F for the more of the same, I'd give Lambert Ranch floor plans D. For 4000+ sqft homes, I'd least expect double width front entrance door, following with a grand foyer that is open to below and/or with a hanging crystal light fixture. I also expect to see dual staircases. The house is simply big without any grandeur.
something like this that is a true million dollar plus home
woodlands-rd.jpg

The Motor Court Company said:
if TIC floor plans get a F for the more of the same, I'd give Lambert Ranch floor plans D. For 4000+ sqft homes, I'd least expect double width front entrance door, following with a grand foyer that is open to below and/or with a hanging crystal light fixture. I also expect to see dual staircases. The house is simply big without any grandeur.
You forgot to say "3CWG".

For a $ million home I want to see double height volume, double doors, 3+car wide garage and double pillars out front like Lamar's house. Formal living room with crystal chandeliers and dining table that seat at least 14 guests. The yard must have enough space for a pool and enough room for a guest house where my friends could stay overnight after he got too drunk from my party to drive back to Porter Ranch. I also want a roundabout out front with a fountain in the middle.

irvinehomeshopper said:
For a $ million home I want to see double height volume, double doors, 3+car wide garage and double pillars out front like Lamar's house. Formal living room with crystal chandeliers and dining table that seat at least 14 guests. The yard must have enough space for a pool and enough room for a guest house where my friends could stay overnight after he got too drunk from my party to drive back to Porter Ranch. I also want a roundabout out front with a fountain in the middle.

If you want all of what you've said you'd like to see, are you prepared to pay $5 million? $1 million in Irvine or the OC is not going to get you more than a regular size home and design. If not, you should consider moving to the Inland Empire, or better yet, move to Sugar Land, TX, where you could buy a grand mansion for a million bucks only.

Damn it! China Airline did a typo on my flight. I need to be at GA and not CA. I have been home shopping in the wrong state.

jamboreedude said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

If you want all of what you've said you'd like to see, are you prepared to pay $5 million? $1 million in Irvine or the OC is not going to get you more than a regular size home and design. If not, you should consider moving to the Inland Empire, or better yet, move to Sugar Land, TX, where you could buy a grand mansion for a million bucks only.

This will be the first $million community in the country next to an active trash dump. Chinese buyers are superstitious and would not buy next to a burial site. May be this a new game changer?

Does anyone know if the LR HOA includes participation in the Master HOA of Portola Springs(I think USC started that rumor)?

What a waste of money if they built guard houses and don't put any real guards in them! I vote not only for guards but arming them with M-16s or AK-47s--not only for prisoner escapees/thieves but the coming zombie invasion  :)

Back