Lambert Ranch in Irvine

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Are you saying it's not good or wise purchasing any home with a bathroom over the main entrance door?

Which plan are picking fom Lambert Ranch?

Thank you for clarify.

Are reply the bathroom with the answer?

According to traditional Feng Shui some bathroom locations which can have negative effect on your wealth. These locations includefeng shui bathroom:

Bathrooms next to or above the front door.
    Bathrooms on the second floor directly above the kitchen or front door
    Bathrooms in the center of the office
    Bathrooms under the stairs  :'( >:(

No Mello Roo is the best for the home buyers.  Who wants to pay mello roo?  Irvine homes pricing is not worth to higher $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ >:( :'( >:D :P

nijiaturtle said:
No Mello Roo is the best for the home buyers.  Who wants to pay mello roo?  Irvine homes pricing is not worth to higher $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ >:( :'( >:D :P

No MR is better in the sense that at least the interest component of the monthly mortgage payment is deductible.  Ultimately, all of these developers will try to gouge the home buyer for as much as they can, whether it is a higher home price with no MR or a lower home price with MR, they will get you for as much as the market can support.

Anyone attended the lots site for pricing at the preview event......
With that type of price paying in Irvine you could find better areas...................
CRAZY....CRAZY.....CRAZY........CRAZY........TOO MUCH $$$$$$$$$$$ OVER between 1.2 to 1.4 MILLION NOT INCLUDED PRICE OF THE OPTIONS >><< :'( >:( :o
What anyone think??????

nijiaturtle said:
>><< :'( >:( :o
What anyone think??????
I think someone has been drinking too much emoticon juice.

I agree that if prices are in the low to mid millions, that's high... but Irvine hasn't been anywhere near fundamental pricing in the last 5-10 years.

irvinehomeowner said:
nijiaturtle said:
>><< :'( >:( :o
What anyone think??????
I think someone has been drinking too much emoticon juice.

I agree that if prices are in the low to mid millions, that's high... but Irvine hasn't been anywhere near fundamental pricing in the last 5-10 years.

No way, Irvine isn't any different than FV, HB, CM, or SA.. I don't believe you!

Have you attend the PREVIEW the lots and the location?  Then you do not have any clues what the pricing.  Irvine like GOLD MINE.....  Between 1.2 to 1.4 for the HILLS or the GROVE.  Might be higher on the locations or the views. :o :o :o :o TOO MUCH $$$$$$$$$$$$$ LOL.....SMH.....

nijiaturtle said:
Have you attend the PREVIEW the lots and the location?  Then you do not have any clues what the pricing.  Irvine like GOLD MINE.....  Between 1.2 to 1.4 for the HILLS or the GROVE.  Might be higher on the locations or the views. :o :o :o :o TOO MUCH $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I agree with you! Irvine like GOLD MINE.... :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D

I have no idea what ninjaturtle is trying to say and cant figure out if he/she thinks its overpriced or underpriced. 

Not sure if nijia is shillin' like a villain for The New Home Company or is this guy:

goldmember-copy.jpg

Back