The 2020 Presidential Election

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Soylent Green Is People said:
Let's not kid ourselves any longer than we should.... this CNN clown show is all one big audition for who will end up being Biden's VP.  Unless Creepy Joe steps in it, and there's still time for it to occur, the nomination remains his to lose.

My guess is we'll see Biden/Warren bumper stickers after Super Tuesday 2020.  If Biden screws up between now and then, it may then be Harris/Warren 2020.

Time will tell.

My .02c

Is there a reason why Biden is not participating in the debates?

So far I like what I am hearing at the debates.

Decriminalizing unauthorized entry and free healthcare for illegals means free healthcare (and education and welfare) to all 6.5 BILLION people on planet Earth.

I guess the Dems weren't kidding when they promised BOLD action!

morekaos said:
I think I'm onto something....

Huckabee trolls Williamson, quips he might support her: 'She's got the groove!'

Gov. Mike Huckabee
?
@GovMikeHuckabee
I may abandon my support of @realDonaldTrump and go w/ Marianne Willamson.  I've already lit a candle, stroked a crystal, got in yoga pose, taken deep breaths, and chanted out loud and I feeling real love right now.  She's got the groove!

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/455455-huckabee-trolls-williamson-quips-he-might-support-her-shes-got-the-groove

But tell us about the Long Beach 2020 budget

Garcia in his own proposals has recommended funding for additional programs including $600,000 for a four-person Clean Team to enhance city cleanup efforts. The mayor said Long Beach has the goal of becoming one of the cleanest big cities in the country.

?We are now aggressively cleaning corridors and streets throughout the city,? Garcia said.
https://lbpost.com/news/city/long-b...-funding-for-public-safety-and-infrastructure

My comment: So I guess I?m right about the trash in LB.
Did you see that? In the budget the mayor proposes $600k for a clean team of 4. If you do the math it?s an average of $150k per person.

Happiness said:
Soylent Green Is People said:
Let's not kid ourselves any longer than we should.... this CNN clown show is all one big audition for who will end up being Biden's VP.  Unless Creepy Joe steps in it, and there's still time for it to occur, the nomination remains his to lose.

My guess is we'll see Biden/Warren bumper stickers after Super Tuesday 2020.  If Biden screws up between now and then, it may then be Harris/Warren 2020.

Time will tell.

My .02c

Is there a reason why Biden is not participating in the debates?

There is another debate tonight that includes Biden.

That was a stage full of losers.  If you want to see a war, see what happens if Michelle my Bell enters the fray.  This whole racist shtick is setting up a Thrilla in Manila fight if rumors are true.

Michael Moore urges Michelle Obama to run against Trump

Filmmaker Michael Moore said in a new interview that there is only one candidate up to the challenge to ?crush? President Trump in 2020, ?and her last name rhymes with Obama.?

?In fact, it is Obama ? Michelle Obama,? Moore said on MSNBC. ?Everybody watching this right now knows she is a beloved American and she would go in there and she would beat him.?

Moore said it is not enough to have a Democratic candidate who will defeat Trump, noting that his 2016 Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, won 3 million more votes nationwide.

?The only way to remove Trump is to crush Trump. And that?s the question that has to be asked, who can crush Trump? Who?s the street fighter?? Moore said.

He said four of the Democratic presidential candidates ? former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) ? could beat Trump. But he said that is not enough.

Obama, he said, would be able to crush Trump.

?She would beat him in the debates, he wouldn?t be able to bully her, he wouldn?t be able to nickname her,? he said.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/455702-michael-moore-urges-michelle-obama-to-run-against-trump

Wouldn?t be able to nickname her?  Oh you underestimate Trumps panel of elite middle school bullies able to churn out nonsense nicknames like...

Duracell Michelle
Michelle the Carousel
What the hell, Michelle

The list goes on and on...

I cringe when I hear those idiots say stuff like 'one of us has learned the lessons of the past'

Egads, Joe needs to grow a pair and slam it down on every woke idiot on the stage and in the audience that they so badly missed the lessons of the past that they can't even see that the only reason they can even have the woke discussion today is because people like Joe made the deals Joe made 40 years ago.  That their purity tests won't move the ball forward, but move it back.

nosuchreality said:
I cringe when I hear those idiots say stuff like 'one of us has learned the lessons of the past'

Egads, Joe needs to grow a pair and slam it down on every woke idiot on the stage and in the audience that they so badly missed the lessons of the past that they can't even see that the only reason they can even have the woke discussion today is because people like Joe made the deals Joe made 40 years ago.  That their purity tests won't move the ball forward, but move it back.
The Dems are so transfixed on group identity that there is no way Joe, a white male, can "slam it down" on anyone and not get heckled off the stage by the mob.

I don't usually pay much attention to primary debates but with slavery reparations, open borders, relocating coastal communities inland, free money for everyone, dueling supernatural forces, etc., these debates are Emmy worthy!

aquabliss said:
Wouldn?t be able to nickname her?  Oh you underestimate Trumps panel of elite middle school bullies able to churn out nonsense nicknames like...

Duracell Michelle
Michelle the Carousel
What the hell, Michelle

The list goes on and on...

you're hired!

I am using the same playbook. Technically I did it before. (Maybe he goes on TI and uses my marketing techniques)

I'm donating to Tulsi Gabbard.  She needs to be in the next debate and is pretty close to the 130,000 donor threshold.  After yesterday's debate, she was the most searched candidate on Google, so I think she also has a shot at meeting the polling threshold.  She still needs 3 more polls above 2% to qualify (already reached 2% once).

Yang only needs one more poll above 2% to qualify with four weeks left, so I think he's got it.

Liar Loan said:
I'm donating to Tulsi Gabbard.  She needs to be in the next debate and is pretty close to the 130,000 donor threshold.  After yesterday's debate, she was the most searched candidate on Google, so I think she also has a shot at meeting the polling threshold.  She still needs 3 more polls above 2% to qualify (already reached 2% once).

Yang only needs one more poll above 2% to qualify with four weeks left, so I think he's got it.

Also just donated to Tulsi to help her reach the donor count. It's might be tough for her to clear the polling threshold tho. There's probably 8-12 qualifying polls left. Polling margin of error could end her bid.  :'(

Yang will for sure make it tho ;D
His campaign announced getting over 500k donations and 20k new donors right after the debate.
He's also picked up a lot of twitter and reddit followers.

I hear a lot more chatter amongst my co-worker millennials about Yangs UBI... they say they?re voting for him strictly on that, he?s kinda the dark horse here that the DNC doesn?t want but I think he?s picking up steam.

I wish he?d start playing the Asian race card because it?s been pulled by all the other candidates multiple times (minority women pay gap, white privilege shaming, etc). 

What the heck, I could use an extra couple grand a month.

aquabliss said:
I hear a lot more chatter amongst my co-worker millennials about Yangs UBI... they say they?re voting for him strictly on that, he?s kinda the dark horse here that the DNC doesn?t want but I think he?s picking up steam.

I wish he?d start playing the Asian race card because it?s been pulled by all the other candidates multiple times (minority women pay gap, white privilege shaming, etc). 

What the heck, I could use an extra couple grand a month.
Yang can't play the race card. An overeducated, overachieving, male, Asian person is the Liberals' least desirable identity.

Back