Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Pop quiz: Whose inauguration parade was this?  (Hint: Not Trump's)

9NfFisRXsqcjETnPxBKD61HGGj0MEVnHwVyS4iHfdZQ.jpg

Eyewitness act of trump?s stupid parade below from an online article . If this doesn?t describe Trump?s America I don?t know what does  !

????????

?It?s raining all over Trump?s stupid goddamn tank day rn, at least the water isn?t 100 degrees tho

During all this uh planning did nobody plan for the ?what if rain, a common occurrence, happens? re: the non Republican high roller donors?

Some family clusters of Trump fans have started to flee the Mall looking for cover and shelter, some looking incredibly sad, except for this small boy wearing a Trump hat, slurping a Big Gulp

As it rained, dozens of pro-Trump attendees lined up in a vain attempt to get into restricted, fenced-off area. Barring a ticket to VIP section or for bleachers behind Trump, & without a press pass, many Trump fans were left to get drenched or take cover

With Trump?s speech roughly two hours out, vast majority of the president?s adoring audience was kept at arm?s length, as fencing created a perimeter that made the much-hoopla?d tanks Trump demanded barely, if at all, visible to most of those in attendance ... ?

Can anyone please verify Trump's claim that the 1812 revolutionary army took over airports.  I can't find any historical references. 

that old women probably also believes -- as do probably many trump-boomers like yourself,  that Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring in a pizza palor ? 

back to the topic of 1812 and airports -- i am pretty sure those revolutionary era "freedom" planes used to run on coal, the fuel of the future ..

fortune11 said:
Can anyone please verify Trump's claim that the 1812 revolutionary army took over airports.  I can't find any historical references.

Better yet...Trump believes that the Continental Army took over airports..and that Washington crossed the Delaware to defeat Cornwallis of Yorktown.

fortune11 said:
that old women probably also believes -- as do probably many trump-boomers like yourself,  that Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring in a pizza palor ? 

back to the topic of 1812 and airports -- i am pretty sure those revolutionary era "freedom" planes used to run on coal, the fuel of the future ..

USA Today article: Trump faults rain, teleprompter for flub about 'airports' during American Revolution

"The teleprompter went out," Trump told reporters as he left the White House for a weekend at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

"It just went out ? it went kaput."

"I guess the rain knocked out the teleprompter," he said. "I knew the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter. And it was hard to look at it anyway."

Trump did not explain why, given the failure of the teleprompter, he began talking about airports in colonial America.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...prompter-airports-revolution-flub/1657077001/

We heard that song before. Blame it on the rain.

fortune11 said:

It's just like Liberals saying the 2nd Amendment applies to the National Guard when there was no National Guard in 1787.

Happiness said:
fortune11 said:

It's just like Liberals saying the 2nd Amendment applies to the National Guard when there was no National Guard in 1787.

Huh ?  is that supposed to be charismatic  :)

Gosh you do realize that trump is basically saying that without a teleprompter he can't even help not make dumb remarks about airports existing or not in the 1800s  ??  Can someone's IQ be negative ?

Happiness buddy -- tell you what, if you get into some yuuge trouble at LAX, just remember how Custer used his x-wing fighter squadron to relieve Jiminy Cricket at the Alamo 

fortune11 said:
Eyewitness act of trump?s stupid parade below from an online article . If this doesn?t describe Trump?s America I don?t know what does  !

????????

?It?s raining all over Trump?s stupid goddamn tank day rn, at least the water isn?t 100 degrees tho

During all this uh planning did nobody plan for the ?what if rain, a common occurrence, happens? re: the non Republican high roller donors?

Some family clusters of Trump fans have started to flee the Mall looking for cover and shelter, some looking incredibly sad, except for this small boy wearing a Trump hat, slurping a Big Gulp

As it rained, dozens of pro-Trump attendees lined up in a vain attempt to get into restricted, fenced-off area. Barring a ticket to VIP section or for bleachers behind Trump, & without a press pass, many Trump fans were left to get drenched or take cover

With Trump?s speech roughly two hours out, vast majority of the president?s adoring audience was kept at arm?s length, as fencing created a perimeter that made the much-hoopla?d tanks Trump demanded barely, if at all, visible to most of those in attendance ... ?

Yep, looks empty to me.

9j8qdtna2i831.jpg

I know it looks like all those people are standing there listening to Trump's speech, but they are actually fleeing the Mall looking for cover and shelter. 

Unfortunately, Trump's charisma will only get you so far in the rain.

Bloomberg Article:Larry Kudlow Praises AOC, Wants to Meet With Her on Fed Policy

The New York congresswoman, a rising star in the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, asked the Fed boss about the Phillips Curve, a theory used as a guide by monetary policy makers for decades. It suggests there?s a trade-off between low unemployment and stable prices.

But Ocasio-Cortez said many economists are concerned that the formula ?is no longer describing what is happening in today?s economy? -- and Powell largely agreed.

?She got it right,? Kudlow told reporters at the White House later on Thursday. ?He confirmed that the Phillips Curve is dead. The Fed is going to lower interest rates.?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ump-adviser-unite-to-trash-the-phillips-curve

People on TI don?t understand the AOC phenomenon. They get their info from like altright websites. Let?s see how many top GOP has praised AOC. Too many to count. (like a lot)

Back