Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
momopi said:

Kind of strange guy. He even shot and killed his sister. He had a hit list and rape list in school. Sick guy

Kind of like  'MAGA Bomber? Gets 20 Years, Says He Read Trump on Self-Help'...cant predict crazy, huh? ;)

No it?s not the same

Of course not because he liked Trump so there is a political agenda?  Crazy is crazy, left or right there really is no connection.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
momopi said:

Kind of strange guy. He even shot and killed his sister. He had a hit list and rape list in school. Sick guy

Kind of like  'MAGA Bomber? Gets 20 Years, Says He Read Trump on Self-Help'...cant predict crazy, huh? ;)

No it?s not the same

Of course not because he liked Trump so there is a political agenda?  Crazy is crazy, left or right there really is no connection.

For the record Ceasar went to multiple Trump rallies. I believe his van was featured on ____ news. He was saying the same thing Trump was saying and even put pictures of Trump?s opponents outside his van.

Brett we don?t know nothing about him. He allegedly had a twitter account, but we don?t even know it was his. But we can agree he was not 100% and the system did nothing about it.

The question people should be asking. Why did the school let Brett back to school? Sorry if a person makes a hit or a rape list maybe they shouldn?t be able to buy a gun.

Like this nutbag?  Not only attended but volunteered for Bernie but that didn't influence his actions....cause he was just plain old crazy?  Yah, right, total double standard

Suspect in congressional shooting was Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump

On Wednesday, Senator Sanders publicly acknowledged that Hodgkinson had volunteered for his presidential campaign last year, but he denounced the violence as "despicable."
Hodgkinson's own descriptions on social media portray him as an avid consumer of political shows. His favorite television shows were listed as "Real Time with Bill Maher;" "The Rachel Maddow Show;" "Democracy Now!" and other left-leaning programs.
His favorite movie? The documentary "Inequality for All," featuring progressive economist Robert Reich.
He had also joined several anti-GOP Facebook groups, including "Terminate The Republican Party;" "The Road to Hell Is Paved With Republicans;" and "Join The Resistance Worldwide!!"

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/index.html

But you won?t agree that a crazy person should be able to buy a gun. Morekas believes that everybody should be able to buy a gun. Even if there is evidence that a person threaten people. What a guy.

morekaos said:
Like this nutbag?  Not only attended but volunteered for Bernie but that didn't influence his actions....cause he was just plain old crazy?  Yah, right, total double standard

Suspect in congressional shooting was Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump

On Wednesday, Senator Sanders publicly acknowledged that Hodgkinson had volunteered for his presidential campaign last year, but he denounced the violence as "despicable."
Hodgkinson's own descriptions on social media portray him as an avid consumer of political shows. His favorite television shows were listed as "Real Time with Bill Maher;" "The Rachel Maddow Show;" "Democracy Now!" and other left-leaning programs.
His favorite movie? The documentary "Inequality for All," featuring progressive economist Robert Reich.
He had also joined several anti-GOP Facebook groups, including "Terminate The Republican Party;" "The Road to Hell Is Paved With Republicans;" and "Join The Resistance Worldwide!!"

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/index.html

eyephone said:
He even can?t address the issue. It?s against his political belief.

No,no no...you don't get to accuse and presume what someone believes then not be able to back the accusation.  Where have I said "Morekas believes that everybody should be able to buy a gun. Even if there is evidence that a person threaten people. What a guy."...where?

morekaos said:
eyephone said:

No,no no...you don't get to accuse and presume what someone believes then not be able to back the accusation.  Where have I said "Morekas believes that everybody should be able to buy a gun. Even if there is evidence that a person threaten people. What a guy."...where?

I said it like 3-5 times and you still haven?t agreed. So  yoit silence means you don?t agree.

Issuing a death threat is potentially a State felony.  When the threat is issued on social media, text message, or e-mail it becomes a Federal crime (threatening interstate communications). Those who post or send these threats can receive up to five years in federal prison, in addition to state or local charges.

momopi said:
Issuing a death threat is potentially a State felony.  When the threat is issued on social media, text message, or e-mail it becomes a Federal crime (threatening interstate communications). Those who post or send these threats can receive up to five years in federal prison, in addition to state or local charges.

I wonder if the school is giving a reason why they let him back to school.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

I said it like 3-5 times and you still haven?t agreed. So  yoit silence means you don?t agree.

Ahhh so the standard of proof is make a statement and all those that do not actively agree are assumed to disagree.... So everything you say must be voted on by everyone in the forum in order to validate or oppose your opinion...that's a whole lot of assumption on your part.  I didn't see Fortune agree so that means he disagrees with you...hmmm, whod've thunk?

eyephone said:
eyephone said:

And he still can?t say if he agrees or not that crazies should not be able to buy guns.

Again. He can?t answer yes or no if crazy people should be allowed to have guns. Then brings in fortune into the conversation. Unbelievable

I think we know your answer. You don?t have to say it.

i just want everyone to know that i love eating cake.  let the record show that i do not discriminate against different kinds of cake - birthday cake, wedding cake, sponge cake, ice cream cake...even cake pops are wonderful.

thank you

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

Ahhh so the standard of proof is make a statement and all those that do not actively agree are assumed to disagree.... So everything you say must be voted on by everyone in the forum in order to validate or oppose your opinion...that's a whole lot of assumption on your part.  I didn't see Fortune agree so that means he disagrees with you...hmmm, whod've thunk?

For the record we were in a conversation and I guess you cherry picked what you want to talk about. But I?m not surprised.

Kings said:
i just want everyone to know that i love eating cake.  let the record show that i do not discriminate against different kinds of cake - birthday cake, wedding cake, sponge cake, ice cream cake...even cake pops are wonderful.

thank you

Under the new rules I actively and enthusiastically support your position and agree with your stance on cake!! All who do not respond are assumed to be cake haters and should be shunned.

Back