Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
morekaos said:
Kings said:
i just want everyone to know that i love eating cake.  let the record show that i do not discriminate against different kinds of cake - birthday cake, wedding cake, sponge cake, ice cream cake...even cake pops are wonderful.

thank you

Under the new rules I actively and enthusiastically support your position and agree with your stance on cake!! All who do not respond are assumed to be cake haters and should be shunned.

But you live in LB you still trash

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Kings said:
i just want everyone to know that i love eating cake.  let the record show that i do not discriminate against different kinds of cake - birthday cake, wedding cake, sponge cake, ice cream cake...even cake pops are wonderful.

thank you

Under the new rules I actively and enthusiastically support your position and agree with your stance on cake!! All who do not respond are assumed to be cake haters and should be shunned.

Cake hater...go eat your pie. >:D

eyephone said:
momopi said:
Issuing a death threat is potentially a State felony.  When the threat is issued on social media, text message, or e-mail it becomes a Federal crime (threatening interstate communications). Those who post or send these threats can receive up to five years in federal prison, in addition to state or local charges.
I wonder if the school is giving a reason why they let him back to school.

Under Ohio Law, making threats of severe bodily injury is aggravated menacing, a 1st degree misdemeanor punishable by up to 6 months in prison.  The law against stalking is more strict as it defines menacing by stalking as threats of physical harm or mental distress, punishable as felony offense with up to 18 months in prison.

If you've been convicted of 1st degree misdemeanor of threatening to kill people, you'll likely fail background check when trying to purchase a firearm.  However, if the offender is a minor, then he/she might not have been charged as an adult for the offense.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Kings said:

thank you

Cake hater...go eat your pie. >:D

cake 2020!

morekaos said:
Kings said:

thank you

I do not want to be known as a cake hater.

I love cake.. and eating it too!!!

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Kings said:

thank you

It?s really unfortunate that you are also making a joke of the lack of gun laws. But but I?m not surprised.

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Kings said:

thank you

It?s really unfortunate that you are also making a joke of the lack of gun laws. But but I?m not surprised.

False accusations.

I like cake... nothing about gun laws in the post I quoted.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Kings said:

thank you

False accusations.

Yeah we know you like cake.  I assume a lot of cake. Yum yum

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Kings said:

thank you

False accusations.

That's all you got? I already told you that your insults don't work on me.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Kings said:

thank you

False accusations.

That's all you got? I already told you that your insults don't work on me.

We know where to find you at the all you can eat restaurants. ;)

These are the extreme characterizations that always make me smile...is Trump the fumbling, bumbling idiot Chauncy Gardner from Being There? , or is he an evil manipulative plotting genius James Bond villain? or is he totally insane President Stilson from the Dead Zone?  Depends on who is doing the describing but you can't be all of them.

morekaos said:
These are the extreme characterizations that always make me smile...is Trump the fumbling, bumbling idiot Chauncy Gardner from Being There? , or is he an evil manipulative plotting genius James Bond villain? or is he totally insane President Stilson from the Dead Zone?  Depends on who is doing the describing but you can't be all of them.

it all depends on how the media wants to characterize him this week in collusion with their democratic rainmakers.

oh, russia is hacking our elections? trump is a conniving conspirator!

trump putting tariffs on china? haha, what an idiot doesn't he know consumers pay those tariffs?

now he's the first president to walk into nk across the dmz? this guy is insane even thinking he can work with kim!

eyephone said:
eyephone said:
?He?s off the rails,? Mr. Scaramucci said in an interview on Monday. ?And the honest people in the room know that he is crazy.?
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/12/us/politics/trump-anthony-scaramucci.amp.html

I have always like scaramucci even before his recent statements. He is a very smart individual. Anthony knows how to play the game on twitter. I can say this it?s very entertaining to see the back and forth with Donald. Lol

Scaramucci escalates Twitter war with Trump, warns GOP that Biden could beat him in 2020

The short-lived former White House communications director and GOP donor warned that former Vice President Joe Biden could beat Trump in the 2020 election. He told MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle that the Republican Party needs to drop Trump after his "racist tweets" over the past few weeks and his handling of recent mass shootings, one of which targeted Latino immigrants and is being investigated as domestic terrorism.

"Do they have the courage to step forward in a block and knock this guy off? If they do, then I think it will be a very fun race and I think that the Republicans will win. If they don't, he's stuck at 42 percent, if [Democrats] put up someone like Joe Biden, it's going to be very tough in Michigan and places like Pennsylvania," he said. He noted that he would not vote for a Democrat, though.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/scaramucci-warns-biden-could-beat-trump-2020-n1041551

Let?s go! Real deal.

Back