Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Trump Got Whooped

“Tough guy” Trump could not look at Harris once. Kamala looked at him or the camera (the American people) the whole time. This was every fantasy about standing up to a bully and putting him in his place.

He took all the bait and got schooled like the fool he is.

Trump lost his mind over crowd size. Do you really think he can stand up to Putin? We all know he’s easily manipulated.

I didn’t ask my clients if they were Republicans or Democrats, I asked them if they were okay.

VS

[Immigrants are eating your pets]

One of the greatest debate performances of all time.

The biggest scandal of all is why we are even having this discussion. A convicted felon should have never been on that stage in the first place. It’s time to move on.

Last edited:
Didn't really get anywhere other than Trump got more votes than any other president (forgot to mention sitting), evil violent immigrants eat pets, and Kamala's fluffy hopes and dreams.

CNN host Chris Wallace called the debate “just as devastating” for Trump as June’s encounter was for President Joe Biden.

I think that Kamala Harris pitched a shutout on almost every subject I can think of
She shut Trump down on abortion. She shut Trump down on January 6 and democracy. She shut him down on national security, and turned to the former president and said the military leaders who served with you think that you‘re a disgrace. Very powerfully at the end, [she] made the point that she is the candidate of change, and we need to turn the page from a decade of division and polarization.
On substance I think she pitched a shutout, and I think she did on style as well. The image of the debate to me is she’s there happy, smiling, expressive, shaking her head and dismay at things Trump was saying.

Over on Fox News, even some commentators there couldn’t give Trump a good review.

“Make no mistake about it: Trump had a bad night,” Brit Hume, the network’s chief political analyst, said, adding that Trump “rose to the bait repeatedly.”
“We heard so many of the old grievances that we had long thought Trump had learned were not winners, politically—and there they all were, talking about how, he didn’t lose the election, and all that,” Hume said. “So my sense is that she came out of this in pretty good shape. How long this will last is anybody’s guess, but for tonight, at least, this was pretty much her night.”

Last edited:
this is all that really affects peoples votes, inflation popped again today which is why the markets are reacting, rate cut is now in question🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂👍🏽
🚨SINCE HARRIS TOOK OFFICE

Gas: +46.1%
Electricity: +30.7%
Fuel oil: +43.4%
Airfare: +21%
Hotels: +49.4%
Groceries: +21.5%
Baby food: +29.5%
K-12 food: +66.2%
Rent: +22.5%
Transportation: +32%
Car insurance: +54.9%
Overall inflation: +20.3%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.4%

— Jacki Kotkiewicz (@jackikotkiewicz) September 11, 2024

Same expected outcome.

Hostile MSM "Moderators"

Everything Temu Grade Mao said was easily cross verified as false, but that doesn't matter since Orange Man Bad.

(Fracking
Fine people on both sides
National abortion ban,
Project 2025 boogyman
Inflation
Policing
Small Business
Race relations
Immigration
Afghanistan
Troops in war zones
"Bloodbath"
, etc, etc)

Wave after wave of sycophant MSM deploying their post debate tongue baths.

Soylent Red and I went out for dinner at 6 last night. We called our local favorite spot if they were going to have the debate on any of their screens. "Hell NO!, I won't let that garbage play here". Was the owners response, a sentiment widely shared by many other at the restaurant. It was a lovely evening for all.

Last edited:
I didn't realize that Trump was supposed to debate Harris and David Muir?! The biggest loser last night was ABC's credibility when it comes to unbiased coverage. They were so nakedly partisan that one pundit said it might actually work against Harris. Most Americans believe in fairness and if you recall the reaction to Hillary getting the debate questions ahead of time was not good. That Harris was able to respond so quickly to questions and with no word salad tells me she too got the questions ahead of time.

One pundit had an interesting take. While he thought Harris won the evening, he commented that Harris' debate prep seemed light on policy and heavy on how to make Trump look bad. So maybe the thinking is that if you make Trump look bad, her policies (or flip-flopping on policies) will not matter?

The question that nobody is asking is if Harris was treated the same way Trump was by the moderators, would she have done well? I think we all know the answer. Trump remained in the spin room for an hour after the debate and talked to many reporters. Harris was nowhere to be seen. Maybe Harris cannot perform well without pre-submitted questions; even with friendly media outlets.

Harris refused a 2nd debate on CBS, and a 3rd on Fox two weeks ago.

More flip flops from Temu Grade Mao.

Hmmm.... Wonder if we should start bulk ordering of flip flops and send them to the office of the Vice President.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911-093501.png
    Screenshot_20240911-093501.png
    657.6 KB · Views: 1
The vice president performed better than the former president, but I highly doubt this will move the needle. Each side will claim victory. Let's get this election done so we can move forward.

It’s the economy (and immigration) stupid….👍🏽😂😂😂🇺🇸

CNN Poll: After Debate, Even More Voters Trust Trump On Economy

A CNN poll taken after the presidential debate between former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris found that the percentage of voters who trust Trump more on the economy rose from +16% to +20%.

CNN’s Jake Tapper introduced the poll by saying to CNN political director David Chalian, “The first results of our instant poll of debate-watchers have just come in and David Chalian is going to join us now to break it all down. David, tell us more.”

“Yeah, Jake, and as you noted, this is a poll of debate watchers,” Chalian pointed out. “This is not a poll that represents the overall population, although in partisan breakdown it is pretty close to what the overall registered population looks like in the country.”

Later in the broadcast, Chalian showed the result when debate-watchers were asked whom they trusted more on the economy, Trump or Harris, and found that although Trump led Harris by 16 points before the debate, 53%-37%, after the debate, Trump’s lead soared to 20%, 55%-35%.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cnn-...email&utm_source=email&utm_content=newsletter

For those who are really interested in facts... lies on both sides:

The one that really hits me (worse than pet-eating) is abortion in the 9th month or after birth. C'mon... how ridiculous is that claim?

SGIP goes on about how only educated people should be allowed to vote... I posit that if only educated people would be allowed to vote... that would eliminate quite a bit of Trump's base because no one who is even half-educated would believe some of his hyperbole. Granted... Harris gets it wrong too... but the extent is crazy with Trump... in my opinion.

Oh and it did seem the moderators were biased but that's because they were fact checking Trump's most outrageous claims.

1. Pet eating.
2. Abortion after birth.
3. 2020 Election loss
4. Jan 6 (or as Trump bigly calls it... J6)

I already know the pro-Trump crowd thinks J6 was not what it was, that 2020 election was rigged so not a loss (even though investigations, the popular vote and electoral college say otherwise) and #1 is absolutely true (even Kevin Sorbo/Hercules says so) but show me the proof for #2?

Back