Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
She is converting the masses with all that “joy”…She has certainly earned his vote…👍🏽😂😂😂🇺🇸

Putin For Harris
Says Kamala's Laughs Show She's Soft

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that he wants Vice President Kamala Harris to win the U.S. presidential election in November — not former President Trump.

Putin’s comments came less than 24 hours after Justice Department officials accused Russia of taking part in an illicit scheme to influence the election with pro-Russian propaganda.

Speaking at the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok, Russia, Putin reiterated his previous remarks that President Biden had been Russia’s preferred candidate in the race.

Since Biden recommended his supporters back Harris, Russia would do the same, Putin said, Russian state news agency TASS reported.

“Ultimately, the choice is up to the American people, and we will respect that choice,” he added.

https://www.offthepress.com/putin-for-harris/

Comarade Harris
She is converting the masses with all that “joy”…She has certainly earned his vote…👍🏽😂😂😂🇺🇸

Putin For Harris
Says Kamala's Laughs Show She's Soft

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that he wants Vice President Kamala Harris to win the U.S. presidential election in November — not former President Trump.

Putin’s comments came less than 24 hours after Justice Department officials accused Russia of taking part in an illicit scheme to influence the election with pro-Russian propaganda.

Speaking at the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok, Russia, Putin reiterated his previous remarks that President Biden had been Russia’s preferred candidate in the race.

Since Biden recommended his supporters back Harris, Russia would do the same, Putin said, Russian state news agency TASS reported.

“Ultimately, the choice is up to the American people, and we will respect that choice,” he added.

https://www.offthepress.com/putin-for-harris/

Putin also said in 2020 he preferred Biden over Trump. More predictable and easier to deal with. That said, the same bad actors are reviving the Russian election interference hoax for 2024 and the same useful idiots will be parroting this 24/7. Makes me wonder if this is their insurance policy when Harris loses sparking a new round of "investigations" against Trump.

Last edited:
…and the pardon that the Biden Crime family and the corrupt Dems swore would never come…will come now before Brandon leaves office…No risk to him now so why not?...as yet another “right wing conspiracy theory” closes the loop….🤦🏽‍♂️👎🏽😡😡😡

Hunter Biden changes plea in federal tax case, admits enough evidence to convict but no wrongdoing

The first son intends to enter an Alford plea, an arrangement where Biden would acknowledge prosecutors have enough evidence to convict, but does not admit wrongdoing

…and the pardon that the Biden Crime family and the corrupt Dems swore would never come…will come now before Brandon leaves office…No risk to him now so why not?...as yet another “right wing conspiracy theory” closes the loop….🤦🏽‍♂️👎🏽😡😡😡

Hunter Biden changes plea in federal tax case, admits enough evidence to convict but no wrongdoing

The first son intends to enter an Alford plea, an arrangement where Biden would acknowledge prosecutors have enough evidence to convict, but does not admit wrongdoing

What a bizarre legal path. "There's enough evidence to convict, but I didn't do anything wrong, let's skip the trial, I accept the Judge's sentence". Seems like a strategy of a guilty person who is trying to hide from a full trial.

What a bizarre legal path. "There's enough evidence to convict, but I didn't do anything wrong, let's skip the trial, I accept the Judge's sentence". Seems like a strategy of a guilty person who is trying to hide from a full trial.
No, it makes perfect sense…all politicians are scum…this was done out of self-preservation of the Dems…👎🏽😡😡😡

'We know the trial was going to involve detailed evidence of foreign influence peddling that likely would involve the broader Biden family and the President,'
Dewey said.
The attorney was referring to prosecutors' evidence that Hunter earned $1million from allegedly lobbying US State Department officials on behalf of a Romanian real estate magnate charged with bribery – a scandal first revealed by DailyMail.com two years ago.
'A plausible theory for why this odd turn happened now, is that Hunter has run out the clock and will not be required to report to prison until after November 4, when he will be pardoned without massive political damage to the Democratic nominee in the 2024 General Election,' Dewey said.

'So in effect this might be a 'fall' directed by others.'

I’m happy to hear MAGA recognizing Vladimir Putin as an enemy of the United States of America. Perhaps you can influence your peers to cut this nonsense out after the rest of us have been warning you about this for over a decade.

Well-known right-wing influencers duped to work for covert Russian operation, U.S. prosecutors say​

The indictment shows that some of the influencers were paid handsomely for their work. One unidentified influencer’s contract included a $400,000 monthly fee, a $100,000 signing bonus and an additional performance bonus.

Tenet Media’s shows in recent months have featured high-profile conservative guests, including Republican National Committee co-chair Lara Trump, former Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy and U.S. Senate candidate Kari Lake. The nearly 2,000 videos posted by the company have gotten more than 16 million views on YouTube alone, prosecutors said.

If they were working for Putin then they will be helping Kackala🤷🏽‍♂️…doubt it, just another setup…move along🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Last edited:
a jury of trumps peers found him guilty.
It's why we have jury trials so DAs can't railroad people....
or do you hate america too?

trump is a felon.
but come on Zubs, you believed everything Fauci said because you said he was paid a lot of money. That trial was a joke and will be overturned on appeal, everybody knows it, that’s why nobody is paying attention to it.🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Biase — who said he’d known Bragg for 15 years and previously worked with him at SDNY — described the unprecedented hush money case against Trump as a “perversion of justice” in the footage.

He also claimed the headline-grabbing prosecutor pursued the case to make a name for himself and run for higher office

At one point in the video, Biase accused Bragg of “stacking charges [against Trump] and, like, rearranging things just to make it fit a case.”

“This guy is probably going to try to lock him [Trump] up. And there is going to be, it’s going to be ugly…,” Biase said, in an apparent reference to Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing the case.

“They are so obsessed with getting him [Trump],” he continued.

But the spokesman said the apparent ruse backfired.

“Those felonies did nothing to stop Trump from running … In fact, they made him [Trump] more relevant,” Biase said in the recording.

“Every real estate person in New York does what he [Trump] did. Nobody’s ever been charged with this … You know, it’s a perversion of justice,” he was filmed saying.

Last edited:
So you don't believe that jury selection matters? You don't believe that the judge can significantly influence the outcome of the case? If you'd like I can detail the biases in the jury selection process, the manipulation of the trial proceedings by the judge, or the unheard of directive from the judge that the jurors do not have to agree on the crime committed. That trial was so flawed that the majority of legal pundits see the decision being reversed in a higher court. An absolute stain on the credibility of the NY judicial system.

Fact is the case would never have been brought if Trump were not the defendant. To quote Biase: “He was stacking charges and, like, rearranging things just to make it fit a case. No, honestly, I think the case [against Trump in NYC] is nonsense…Every real estate person in New York does what he [Trump] did. Nobody’s ever been charged with this”

Alvin Bragg initially declined to prosecute the case when he took office as he thought the case lacked merit. Republicans in the house investigating this have uncovered communications between the Biden administration and Bragg regarding this matter after Trump declared his run for President. The fact that the 3rd highest ranking man in Biden's DOJ took a demotion to work in Bragg's office and became part of the prosecution team when Bragg changed his mind and charged Trump just reeks of political persecution and election interference.

Last edited:
Trump’s Incoherent Child Care “Policy”

We know Trump is rated to speak at a 4th grade English level. His answers ramble on with a bunch of words without saying anything. He is clearly mentally unfit to be a leader of anything much less a President.

This is after Vance said just dump your child care on grandparents.

Strong family values guys.

Grade: F-

I would do that and we're sitting down. I was somebody we had Senator Marco Rubio my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It's a very important issue.
But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about because child care is child care, you have to have it in this country, you have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the type of numbers I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they're not used to, but they'll get used to it very quickly.
And it's not going to stop them doing business with us, but they will have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we're talking about including child care. I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud

then Tuesday night is going to be battle of the word salads. I can’t wait, Kackala is going to get schooled and like Biden, it will mark the end of her candidacy. It’s telling that while Trump supporters are looking forward to this debate and licking our chops, Harris supporters are dreading it.
.😂😂😂 🍿 🍻🇺🇸

Last edited:
fauci saved 10 million american lives....so I don't know why you are still talking about that hero.

trump wants you to swear an oath to him and ignore the constitution.
better a potato salad than an American monarch.

Putin is right ...dump trump.

The Fauch endangered humanity by funding "gain of function" of coronavirus research in Wuhan. This fact is indisputable, despite his denial of emails, secret correspondence, and other evidence.

The Fauch did nothing of scientific benefit to research or create the vaccine. That was all done by Merck, Pfizer, AstraZenica, Johnson and Johnson, etc. ect. and not the Fauch

He is no hero.

I'm betting against the Tang Menace in the debate. As mentioned before, I don't find him to be that compelling of a speaker. Even if he appears to win, 90% of the media will endlessly parrot how bad he did.

On the other hand, Diversity Hire Barbie just has to watch her words and not gaffe up the room. Even if she doesn't clear a very, very low bar, 90% of the MSM already have their talking points ready in hand, gushing about how well she did ad nausea, ad infinitum.

Last edited:
fauci saved 10 million american lives....so I don't know why you are still talking about that hero.

trump wants you to swear an oath to him and ignore the constitution.
better a potato salad than an American monarch.

Putin is right ...dump trump.
Don’t blindly believe a title or salary, think for yourself…..🤦🏽‍♂️👎🏽
I prefer to listen to the USA's top expert.

If he's not the top expert kick him off.....but WAIT! he's still there? ???
Why do we pay him $500,000/year and then not listen to him!?

She’s dooooomed!😂😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Prominent Pollster's Election Model Shows Surge for Trump as Kamala Gets Bad News from Swing States​

In short, former President Donald Trump's odds of winning the 2024 election surged to their highest point since the Harris campaign began.
Thus, as of Friday, Silver gave Trump a 61.5 percent chance of winning the election compared to Harris's 38.3 percent.
Data from seven swing states helps account for Trump's projected advantage
The big news, however, involved two other states that President Joe Biden carried in 2020, according to certified results.

Silver gave Trump a 67 percent chance of victory in Georgia and a 62 percent chance in Pennsylvania.

Propaganda Works

There’s no shame in being duped by propaganda. All of us have been a victim. Those who say they are too smart to fall for it are usually the easiest to dupe.

The Firehose of Falsehood from the Kremlin has a goal of spreading so many lies that you can’t keep up with fact checking. Like one of Trumps speeches. In the end, victims are left questioning reality itself. That’s the goal, not to make you believe a specific theory, but to target your view of reality itself.

The matrix of hate politics, anti-vaccine disinformation, and flat earth nonsense are all amplified by the same source. The goal being to erode the institutions of society and break down social cohesion.

But truth is still very simple. It relies on facts, Scientific Method, and the Rule of Law. There are no alternative facts. That shitty YouTube video made from some weird dude’s basement did not discover some new hidden truth to counter the science of a panel of PHD, peer-reviewed researchers.

Many of these conspiracy theories have been echoed on this website and in this thread:

The Doppelganger program and its “Good Old USA Project” aimed to mimic mainstream media outlets to push pro-Russian policies through fake social media accounts. Documents show that the Kremlin specifically targeted Trump supporters, minorities, gamers, and swing-state voters by spreading far-right conspiracies and capitalizing on existing divisions in U.S. politics.
”They are afraid of losing the American way of life and the ‘American dream,’” Ilya Gambashidze, an architect of the project, wrote, outlining his scheme. “It is these sentiments that should be exploited in the course of an information campaign in/for the United States.” To do so, the Russian government would emphasize that Republicans are “victims of discrimination of people of color” and promote conspiracies that white middle-class people are being discriminated against.

Back