Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
The Pro Democracy coalition continues to swell.

All of the efforts are grassroots, organic organizers :

70,000+ Zoom call by Republicans for Harris
Evangelical Christians for Harris
pledged over 200,000 volunteers

Democracy has created the most profitable economic systems in history. Authoritarians always destroy wealth. Don’t think you will be exempt from their bad governance just because you supported them. This should be the easiest decision in the history of the country.

Republicans, come join us! We protect:

* Democracy
* Women
* Cats
* Couches

Here’s the case presented by a member of Republicans for Harris:

“Number one, I don't want to vote for a felon. I think that's sort of ridiculous with 34 felony counts," he said, referring to Trump's conviction in a New York hush money case.
Number two, I don't want to actually vote for a sexual assailant or a rapist," he added, a reference to Trump being found liable by a Manhattan jury of sexually abusing E. Jean Carroll.
I also don't want to vote for anybody who supported the January 6 insurrection. That's pretty bad.
I also don't want to vote for anybody who supports dictators like Vladimir Putin,
I don't want to vote for anybody who's a conspiracy theorist.
I don't want to vote for anybody who can't tell the truth and who's an inveterate liar.

Never met any one of those mythical idiots…conjured from one of Kackalas word salads…

CNN data guru warns that even with nominee Harris, Dems facing a Trump that is ‘stronger’ than ‘ever before'​

Enten pulled out several polls on CNN Tuesday demonstrating that Trump’s national approval rating is higher than it has ever been during his time in politics, and that beating him in November will be a challenge for Harris if she ends up facing him.

With Chairman Kamala coming out with her proposal for Soviet Era Price Controls, it reminded me of the following question: Since this election appears to be between The Cheeto Hitler and Chairman Kamala, remind me again who killed more people - the real Hitler, or the real Chairman Mao? Hint: it's not the guy who wrote Mein Kampf.

This election is more like the question "Would you rather be stabbed or shot in the chest?". Frankly speaking, I'd rather take my chances by getting stabbed. The odds of survival are better.

Republicans should have picked someone else to be their candidate. Hard to vote for a rapist felon.
Even super retard DeSantis would have gotten more moderate votes.

i’ll take the fake “rapist felon” over the communist any day of the week and so will about 80 million or more other Americans👍🏽🍿😂😂🇺🇸

Republicans should have picked someone else to be their candidate. Hard to vote for a rapist felon.
Even super retard DeSantis would have gotten more moderate votes.

@zubs

Here's a hard left "news source" explanation why The Tang Menace isn't a rapist. This whole thing is going to be overturned on appeal anyway.

Enjoy:

He's a convicted rapist and felon. Why use quotes?
Never convicted of “rape” and the “felony”is a joke That’ll be overturned on appeal…That’s why the quotes….he has my vote…and everyone in my families… but who cares he’s going to lose California anyway?🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Convicted Felon...you can use the quote on rapist...I'm good with that.
The thing is, no one cares about that charge because they know what a joke it is and how tortured that conviction was. Everyone knows it’s going to be overturned on appeal. So it’s treated as a non-event. It’s hardly even mentioned anymore and will not be a factor in the election.🫡😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

You wanna start pointing out Heels up Harris too? Or the corrupt creepy sniffing Senile Biden? That would be easy pickings!😂👍🏽👍🏽😂🤷🏽‍♂️

Remember also the fully authenticated Ashley Biden Diary describing Corn Pops showering with his daughter.... Often...

As noted before, this isn't a trivial choice like deciding between Coke and Pepsi, but if you'd prefer to be stabbed or shot? Those seem to be the reality of our choices today.

Last edited:
@zubs

Here's a hard left "news source" explanation why The Tang Menace isn't a rapist. This whole thing is going to be overturned on appeal anyway.

Enjoy:

George Conway is responsible for recruiting Jean Carroll and Reid Hoffman (Linkedin) is the one who paid for the legal fees. Hoffman is a major democrat donor. Gov. Hochul (D) signed an act that allowed for a one year suspension of the state's statute of limitation laws so the suit could be brought.

Jean Carroll appeared on the cover of New York Magazine wearing a black Donna Karan coat-dress she claimed she was wearing that day in 1994 at Bergdorf. Problem was the dress did not exist back then. Then Carroll claimed she could not remember the date and that it was sometime in the 1990's. Judge Kaplan refused to allow this and several other important and relevant facts to be presented to the jury. Purely political

Do these help?

Politics is ugly, uglier still since really the late 1970's. I'd not want my family exposed to all of the on-line hatred and possible physical harm we see today. I couldn't find anything about her voting for him, but if Bill Barr is, my guess Ivanka will too since she considers Barr reliable.

Let's check in now with Bill Barr.... oh my....

Obviously for many, the 2020 "stolen election" concept has zero impact on who they want in the White House. Most people have moved well beyond this, realizing what harm a Biden Harris administration will do the country.

Back