NBA 2014-2015

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
I tried, but busy at work and couldn't figure it out in time.  Lucky bastards with work that allow you to play fantasy basketball.

ps9 said:
Sling working tonight? :)

NBA app via tnt  (it's free)

Btw - sometimes during commercial tv commercial breaks, they show the clippers spirit dance team like what the fans see at the arena

It's catching up. Just like the clips.

mrpmk3.jpg

That game was awesome.  Blake blew it losing that ball with 10 seconds left in the 4th with like 8 seconds on the shot clock. 

Good game none the less.

Good win for the Spurs, hack a Jordan actually got the clippers back in the game and took the Spurs out of the game.  Clips need somebody clutch, and CP3 disappeared like pre-championship Lebron

I don't know what CP3 is doing giving the ball to Blake.

So many dumb plays... and of course they foul the guy who can shoot free throws.

If they don't win one in SA, they are done... bleh.

irvinehomeowner said:
I don't know what CP3 is doing giving the ball to Blake.

So many dumb plays... and of course they foul the guy who can shoot free throws.

If they don't win one in SA, they are done... bleh.

They should of took out Jordan and put in Jamal.

Not picking up patty mills for the cherry pick was CP3's fault, threw a little tantrum at the end of the play like it was someone else's man.  As point guard and you know your 2 is shooting the ball you have to cover the cherry pick

And I was just listening to cowherd the other day on 710 ask the question about whether you really trust Blake griffin at the end of games. Horrible

This reminds me of last year when CP3 kept coughing up the ball.

Although I'm probably the biggest TI Clipper fan, seems they are not prime time.

Back