NBA 2014-2015

aquabliss, just curious, why only 1 center but 2 players for the rest of the position ? was that the default or your choice ?

Ya  it's pretty annoying.  I *think* if I don't set it to private then at the end it will match us automatically with someone else, but if you do that it gets posted and any random guy could join as well.... (sigh)

If it puts us in the same league I think that's fine... I don't mind playing against strangers as long as we are still matched against each other.

Maybe set it for 6 and public next time and see what happens.

aquabliss said:
Alright let's try this again for tonight:
https://www.fanduel.com/entry/EQDHIRCAR?invitedby=aquabliss&cnl=ba

IHO
GH
Yaliu

Hopefully all 3 of you can join...

sorry guys.  busy day at work....  rumors, there are layoff coming.  :(

yaliu07 said:
aquabliss said:
Alright let's try this again for tonight:
https://www.fanduel.com/entry/EQDHIRCAR?invitedby=aquabliss&cnl=ba

IHO
GH
Yaliu

Hopefully all 3 of you can join...

sorry guys.  busy day at work....  rumors, there are layoff coming.  :(

#MergerMania

irvinehomeowner said:
Great game.

It's now a 3-game series.

I assume you are talking about the Clippers. If your a Cavaliers fan it's not a great game. Love got injured with a dislocated shoulder, and most likely JR will be suspended for the nasty elbow that he was ejected for.

Too bad for Love, that was a cheap shot, locking up arms fine.. but he did not have to twist like that.  That shows intent to injure.  I'm suprised Cavs did not retaliate more.  Lebron elbowed Olynik in the lower back and JR took out the wrong guy. 

As for the Clippers, easy mental boost after the last embarrassing lost.  Let's see if they have the same mentality next game.  I say no. 

ps9 said:
Too bad for Love, that was a cheap shot, locking up arms fine.. but he did not have to twist like that.  That shows intent to injure.  I'm suprised Cavs did not retaliate more.  Lebron elbowed Olynik in the lower back and JR took out the wrong guy. 

As for the Clippers, easy mental boost after the last embarrassing lost.  Let's see if they have the same mentality next game.  I say no.

For some reason I don't like how K Perkins plays. I thought he should of been ejected, for that punch/jab.

I saw the replay like 10 times, no way he tried to hurt his shoulder. Perhaps if love lifted some weights and actually had shoulders he wouldn't have gotten injured. Dude is weak

qwerty said:
I saw the replay like 10 times, no way he tried to hurt his shoulder. Perhaps if love lifted some weights and actually had shoulders he wouldn't have gotten injured. Dude is weak

I saw it a around 100x. I come with the same conclusion as you, they were both getting the rebound and got tangled up.

It goes to show Love is not a max player. (In my book)

Back