NBA 2014-2015

yaliu07 said:
cp3 should be a lakers..  damn david stern.
CP3 could never play long with Kobe.

Even if that deal went through, CP3 was bolting when he became a free agent.

So stressful... DJ makes a difference keeping the other team from getting offensive rebounds.

Clippers Warriors!  Hope they go 7 games.  Bulls in the East?  Without Kevin Love, hard for Cavs to advance. 

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Yeah... I'm not delusional, GS looks like the team to take it all.

Hold up, your selling the Clips short. The Clips today dismantled the Rockets.
One game does not tell a series.

I do think the Clips can beat the Rockets (esp if they play like the 2nd half last night), but the depth, youth and talent of the Warriors is going to be hard to deal with.

The Spurs lacked the youth part... and they almost beat the Clips.

But I can hope.

Bron Bron down 2-1... I bet he's missing some Love now.

I don't think ATL is real yet. If not Cleveland, probably the Bulls will take the East.

Bull vs Warriors would be a good series... Bulls vs Clippers even better. :)

That Clippers 4th quarter offense was so weird, it was like nobody wanted to shoot they passed to each other 10 times standing 5 feet apart. 

What a mess.  I give them 30% chance of winning in H-Town.

When Clips meltdown, they do it good.  Love watching their hot potato offensive strategy in the fourth when the pressure was on.  Do they have the mental readiness for game 7?  Hard to comeback from this horrible loss.  Chris Paul needs to show more leadership when they encounter these pressure situations. 

i was looking forward to a clippers warriors WCF and then a clippers/cavs final, so much for that.

qwerty said:
i was looking forward to a clippers warriors WCF and then a clippers/cavs final, so much for that.

Still might happen. This will prove if the team is really built for a ship.

Back