NBA 2014-2015

irvinehomeowner said:
jmoney74 said:
yaliu07 said:
i still believe big wins championship...

the game has changed.. they barely let guys post up anymore because the NBA allows defenders to just push the big men with both hands.. however, if you sniff a slasher in the lane he's most likely going to the line. 
AKA The James Harden Effect

exactly.. hopefully the NBA realizes their terrible ways.. essentially eliminating  a good portion of your stars in the league.. now you're  regulated to having quick PGs or wingmen.  the PFs have to be very athletic to make it in this league. 

Looking like a Lebron/Curry Finals.

No Love and Kyrie not 100%... yet ATL still couldn't beat them at home. With Demarre injured, isn't looking good for Johns Creek.

Warriors are just too good... even their small lineup with Draymond at center to guard Dwight was working.

Still not sure what the Lakers should do with their #2 pick.

Hopefully the Clips keep their core team but there are rumors that DJ will leave for a max offer.

irvinehomeowner said:

I can tell you what will lakers do with #2 pick and their next year ...

PG  Rajon Rondo
SG  Kobe Bryant
SF  DeMarre Carrol
PF  Julius Randle
C  Jahlil Okafor
6th Jordan Clarkson
7th Nick Young
8th Robert Sacre
Coach Tom Thibodeau

however, they will still be first round exit..

yaliu07 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

PG  Rajon Rondo
SG  Kobe Bryant
SF  DeMarre Carrol
PF  Julius Randle
C  Jahlil Okafor
6th Jordan Clarkson
7th Nick Young
8th Robert Sacre
Coach Tom Thibodeau

I don't think the Lakers will get Rondo. Did you know what happened to him when he played with the Mavericks this past season?

Warriors have been relatively healthy in the playoffs so far..it could be their year.

Isn't that Warriors have been among the worst franchises in the league over the last two decades? if they win they are well deserved.

The California Court Company said:
Warriors have been relatively healthy in the playoffs so far..it could be their year.

Isn't that Warriors have been among the worst franchises in the league over the last two decades? if they win they are well deserved.

Yup...being a Warriors fan for almost 30 years...they have been bad for about 20 of those.  Very good in the late 1980s and early 1990s and the last 3-4 years. 

Very exciting times to be a Warriors fan but still a ways to go.

more likely the Lakers will offer max to Goran Dragic even though he is not worth it. Signing Rondo will be a big mistake as he has no outside shooting to help their rookie two bigs

eyephone said:
yaliu07 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

PG  Rajon Rondo
SG  Kobe Bryant
SF  DeMarre Carrol
PF  Julius Randle
C  Jahlil Okafor
6th Jordan Clarkson
7th Nick Young
8th Robert Sacre
Coach Tom Thibodeau

I don't think the Lakers will get Rondo. Did you know what happened to him when he played with the Mavericks this past season?

The California Court Company said:
more likely the Lakers will offer max to Goran Dragic even though he is not worth it. Signing Rondo will be a big mistake as he has no outside shooting to help their rookie two bigs

eyephone said:
yaliu07 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

signing  max isn't as big of a deal.. since the salary cap will increase significantly.  Next phase of max players will be getting 30M a year contracts no problem.. 20 will look like chump change. 

PG  Rajon Rondo
SG  Kobe Bryant
SF  DeMarre Carrol
PF  Julius Randle
C  Jahlil Okafor
6th Jordan Clarkson
7th Nick Young
8th Robert Sacre
Coach Tom Thibodeau

Rondo?

Why would you be on the verge of cutting one attitude to replace it with another?

And if you want someone with attitude, get Westbrook... at least he's about winning.

I like the big men coming out for free agency.. like Aldridge.. we should draft the best player in the draft.. DEANGELO RUSSELL! 

Can someone say butter fingers? Close game

Did you see Harden knock down the partition in the tunnel walking back to the locker room? Lol

eyephone said:

Did you see Harden knock down the partition in the tunnel walking back to the locker room? Lol

i think he run out of gas at the end...

eyephone said:

have a clip of it?

Back