NBA 2014-2015

irvinehomeowner said:
Seems like everyone is favoring GS but the LBJ factor is huge.

I think GS has the advantage but I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs win.

I'm thinking it goes 6 or even 7 like bones.

wanna see lbj vs green.  green is so good....

yaliu07 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Seems like everyone is favoring GS but the LBJ factor is huge.

I think GS has the advantage but I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs win.

I'm thinking it goes 6 or even 7 like bones.

wanna see lbj vs green.  green is so good....

Possibly Andre can guard LeBron

GH said:
jmoney74 said:
GH said:
GS in 7.  Curry will hit the last big shot to give GS the lead and LBJ will miss on the other end at the buzzer .. Mark this post  >:D

Kobe buffet on you if GS doesn't win series?

Kobe buffet would probably close shop before the series is over .. :)

Speaking of Kobe Buffett, we went there last weekend and MrsGH swears she'll never go back.  She was laughing so hard though  throughout the meal making fun comments on their food.

Ugh im about to walk in. Will report back.

irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:
I usually skip dinner the night before if I hit up a buffet the next day.  Conflicting strategies...
Amateur. :)

Next time we go to Vegas we are going to buy the 24-hour buffet pass.
Go to Sea World and get the All Day Meal Pass.  10 hour walking buffet plus you get to see majestic marine mammals performing pet tricks.

Happiness said:
irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:
I usually skip dinner the night before if I hit up a buffet the next day.  Conflicting strategies...

Go to Sea World and get the All Day Meal Pass.  10 hour walking buffet plus you get to see majestic marine mammals performing pet tricks.
Looked into that, $30 for ayce, but limited to the 4 restaurants in the park that are usually packed around meal times.  Not efficient for maximizing time around Seaworld.  We usually grab the readymade boxed pizzas, chicken wings, or the stir fry cart, basically anywhere the line is shortest.  Since we have the fun pass and now know the park pretty well, I might give it a shot next time. My last 10 hr Seaworld trip clocked in 800 calories burned per my Apple Watch.

ps9 said:
Happiness said:
irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:

Looked into that, $30 for ayce, but limited to the 4 restaurants in the park that are usually packed around meal times.  Not efficient for maximizing time around Seaworld.  We usually grab the readymade boxed pizzas, chicken wings, or the stir fry cart, basically anywhere the line is shortest.  Since we have the fun pass and now know the park pretty well, I might give it a shot next time. My last 10 hr Seaworld trip clocked in 800 calories burned per my Apple Watch.
One of the restaurants in the All Day program is the BBQ place that actually serves real food cooked on a big grill in front of the restaurant (no usual theme park fare like burger patties or battered fish in steam trays).  If you like meat, that BBQ restaurant alone is worth the $30 AYCE.

Good point, gonna do some real damage next time, the BBQ place is near that stupid pet show and circus show I think.  Don't forget the piranha feeding time at 1pm!

This will probably be a sweep now. And Lebron will be unfairly judged. Jordan would have lost this series as well if you swapped him out with Lebron.

Back