NBA 2014-2015

What a game!

So did AI do a "good job" on LBJ again?

See it's all in context... if they lose AI defense was awesome, if CLE wins yaliu won't post anything.

I think this is one of those letdown games where GSW doesn't play as well because Kyrie is out (like how HOU played when CP3 sat). I can't imagine them playing this bad for the rest of the series... esp Curry.

Draymond is dirty.

irvinehomeowner said:
What a game!

See it's all in context... if they lose AI defense was awesome, if CLE wins yaliu won't post anything.

I think this is one of those letdown games where GSW doesn't play as well because Kyrie is out (like how HOU played when CP3 sat). I can't imagine them playing this bad for the rest of the series... esp Curry.

Draymond is dirty.

i would say "good defense, better offense".  i think it is sentence by jeff van gundy or mark jackson.  afterall, lbj is one of the top 3 players in the league.  :)

irvinehomeowner said:
What a game!

Draymond is dirty.

i would say "good defense, better offense".  i think it is sentence by jeff van gundy or mark jackson.  afterall, lbj is one of the top 3 players in the league.  :)

on top of that 11 out 35 fg...  that's 31% shooting...

irvinehomeowner said:
What a game!

Draymond is dirty.

Nba will dictate how many games this goes.

jmoney74 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
What a game!

Draymond is dirty.

Nba will dictate how many games this goes.

Yup...fouls dictated a lot of the play yesterday.

Series has been unexpectedly exciting thus far especially it's watching lbj vs gs.
So many late bad calls or non calls
Even tho I still contend lbj is the best overall player in the league, he just doesn't seem like he has the clutch gene like mj or Kobe, could've won both games.
With love and Irving out, wonder how many people wagered on gs as a lock, lol

its kind of amazing to think that the cavs could be up 2-0. crazy.  you can clearly see though he doesnt have the same quickness/athleticism. LBJ of 3 years ago drives at the end of games and gets a layup or gets a wide open jump shot. seems like everything is contested now, thus his horrible shooting %. he needs to start tweeking his game to develop his post game and improve his jumper. be tries to use his strength but looks like a bull in a china shop, not very fluid. he will rack up the offensive fouls the way he currently plays down low.

wonder if that one man rotation of cavs will wear out in the next game...
but curry shot some crazy shots, it's like all their plays are screens to jack up 3's

bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Dang. Can LBJ pull off a miracle?

I'm not watching.  Maybe if GS catches up.  Where are all the GS in 5 peeps?

This is amazing. I was a golden state believer in 5. I meant 6 :)

They've been saying if the cavs win the title it will be the most impressive one man show in nba history. I'd have to agree. This could be something he would have over Jordan.

irvinehomeowner said:
Nice.

Curry was ridiculous at the end there. Still think this is GSW's to lose... they were down 2-1 to Memphis.

Hopefully Warriors finally found the secret recipe again...reports of Dellaevdova missing post-game interview because he was getting treated for cramping.

Seems like poor David Lee might be the answer GSW needs.

But if the Cleveland Lebroniers can win Thursday... it may not be enough.

Seems like some our down on Draymond Gone because he's not hitting his outside shot but he's effective in many other ways.

So did AI do a good job on LJB again?

qwerty said:
bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:

They've been saying if the cavs win the title it will be the most impressive one man show in nba history. I'd have to agree. This could be something he would have over Jordan.

Hoping this doesn't happen. The LBJ spoogefest after game 2 on Twitter/sports radio was unbearable.

bones said:
qwerty said:
bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Hoping this doesn't happen. The LBJ spoogefest after game 2 on Twitter/sports radio was unbearable.

As a GSW fan, the only thing good about the Cavs winning would be LBJ getting the credit he deserves.  He's not Jordan but a close second...much better than Kobe.

Irvinecommuter said:
As a GSW fan, the only thing good about the Cavs winning would be LBJ getting the credit he deserves.  He's not Jordan but a close second...much better than Kobe.

its this thinking that i have never understood. if one believes Jordan is the best, how can you not have Kobe as #2?  Kobe is almost the mirror image of jordan on both offense and defense. i personally think lebron is better than both but the jordan force is too strong.

qwerty said:
Irvinecommuter said:

its this thinking that i have never understood. if one believes Jordan is the best, how can you not have Kobe as #2?  Kobe is almost the mirror image of jordan on both offense and defense. i personally think lebron is better than both but the jordan force is too strong.

Come on. There's Jordan. And then there's everyone else.  LBJ is too whiny to be GOAT.

Lbj gets all the stats but when the game was on the line, he either misses shots or don't take them.
There were several late game iso plays where he just passes it back out.  Mj or Kobe will take those shots, make or miss, we've seen a lot of them taking and making last shots to win.

Back