NBA 2014-2015

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Favorite time of the year, game everyday.  Having an Anchor Steam watching the Warriors play, the ONLY CA team I acknowledge in the playoffs.

ps9 said:
Favorite time of the year, game everyday.  Having an Anchor Steam watching the Warriors play, the ONLY CA team I acknowledge in the playoffs.
Haters gonna hate.

$1 that the Clips beat the Spurs tomorrow.

Days 1&2 of the nba playoffs have been duds.  Hoping this clips/Spurs game will be good. These 1st round matchups just aren't very compelling.

Just count the number of cheap shots griffin takes on the opposing team:  that was a nice elbow to diaws solar plexus.  You can hear the air being knocked out of him

eyephone said:
Since I don't have cable. I'm watching the game on my iphone. NBA app (tnt over time) 
You can watch on the TNT app without a cable subscription? That's pretty good.

Depending on your TV, you can cast your phone screen to it.

ps9 said:
They should've kept up with the hack a Jordan, would've slow the game down.
That tactic is so annoying. They were doing that to Iguodala in the GSW game.

I think that rule will get changed again in the future, it's just not basketball.

So is Griffin's off hand shenanigans:

95cba02411fb4103a3231053358f4ca3_zpsf7zoecog.jpg

There should be a rule change on high fiving defenders hand while going in for a dunk.  He has enough skills to not pull that kinda crap, yet he still does it.

proud to be a Blake hater, if it wasn't for him I might even go for the clippers... No wait.. Seeing Doc Rivers brings up some bad memories.  I guess I won't be a clipper fan soon. 

I like D. Jordan though, no high fiving defenders but most of his dunks are two handed.  Just need to hit those free throws

I hope the Clips keep DJ... but he will be expecting max money.

If they change the rule, don't need to worry about free throws... heh.

And actually DJ mostly dunks right-handed... even though he's left-handed.

ps9 said:
proud to be a Blake hater, if it wasn't for him I might even go for the clippers... No wait.. Seeing Doc Rivers brings up some bad memories.  I guess I won't be a clipper fan soon. 

I like D. Jordan though, no high fiving defenders but most of his dunks are two handed.  Just need to hit those free throws

Thinking watching this series too.  I dont like the clipper, but i hate the spurs more.

as for doc rivers, do you like karl malone when he played for lakers?

Watching the Golden State Warrior game on the iphone. I see Luke Walton coming off the Warriors bench as an assistant coach. I looked online and confirmed Luke is an assistant coach.

#Luuuke

Scott Brooks has been fired.

Not really sure why, it's not like he had both Westbrook and Durant all season. Thunder still finished 45-37 which was higher than 3 of the East teams in the playoffs and tied with 8th place New Orleans.

I'm sure he'll find another head coaching job (rumor is Orlando or Denver) but I think it wasn't a fair dismissal and I would be more worried about the Thunder's future.

Back