NBA 2014-2015

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
He's the only player that can piss me off when I watch him play.  A player of his talent do not need to take those cheap shots.  One of the most despised players in the league, and I will never buy a Kia as a result.  He's the current Karl Malone

DRose is as fragile as Kobe:

B-ttXizVEAAVtjH.jpg

3 in a row...  Lets go lakes, not just Lin, Clarkson and Wayne are getting better as well.  Miss nick Young's post game interview

Chris Bosh gets released from the hospital, and he was successfully treated for a blood cloth to the lungs. (Out for the season)

qwerty said:
It's say 1 or 2 of training camp. Its an intra-squad scrimmage. Everyone is healthy. It's only a matter of time before Nash dies on the court, or at a minimum gets hurt and misses 70 games. Pencil in the black mamba for another 40 missed games.  By game 15 of the season you will be counting down the days till Kobe retires :-)

I feel like I need to be the voice of reason to your voice of optimism when it comes to the lake show :-)
Prophetic.

I've been a laker fan for 29 years and want them to succeed as much as anyone else but it was just so obvious what was going to happen even back then

we all know they will NOT make to playoff at the beginning of the season.  we all know that they will NOT make to playoff next season. 

So last night against GSW, I thought the Clips had the game on lockdown, and they lose.

Tonight, Portland is killing them so I turn it off and now find out they won by 4.

How is that possible?

Clippers are bi-polar.

irvinehomeowner said:
So last night against GSW, I thought the Clips had the game on lockdown, and they lose.

Tonight, Portland is killing them so I turn it off and now find out they won by 4.

How is that possible?

Clippers are bi-polar.

I just saw the highlights. Kaman pushed Paul. Don't piss off Paul, he score 40 plus tonight.

GSW is one of the top team in the nba. You can't expect the clippers to win. Crawford is out.

Back