coronavirus

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
December to remember looking to be solidly in place.

Today?s John Hopkins numbers:
200,070 new cases
100,000 hospitalized
2804 deaths

Deaths lag new cases by about three weeks.  New cases lag exposure by two weeks.  So that ramp up to 2804 deaths is basically from Halloween.  Thanksgiving actually smacks the numbers Christmas week.

I?m feeling macabre shall we get a poll going on John Hopkins reported peak deaths before end of Year?

Everyone gets punished because people can?t stop gathering. I feel for the businesses. At least schools are staying open.

Businesses and schools should be following the same procedures; this creates more of a shared responsibility.
Schools are currently only recommended to test their entire staff every two months for Covid and this recommendation should become a requirement as it has not been utilized in a few local districts.

This was his big plan to combat the virus?  Well that was easy, got the Vid on the run now.... ;D ;D ::)

Biden says he plans to ask Americans to wear masks for his first 100 days in office

President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday said he plans to ask the nation to wear masks for his first 100 days in office. Speaking with CNN, Mr. Biden also said he'll issue a standing order mandating masks in certain places.

"Just 100 days to mask. Not forever ? 100 days," Mr. Biden said. "I think we'll see a significant reduction if that occurs with vaccinations and masking, to drive down the numbers considerably."

Mr. Biden has floated the possibility of a nationwide mask mandate in the past but had somewhat scaled back that rhetoric since he doesn't appear to have the authority to authorize such a broad mandate. Mr. Biden said he will issue an order that masks must be worn in federal buildings and on interstate transportation, such as on airplanes and buses that cross state lines.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-call-for-masks-first-100-days-in-office-inauguration/

1. Better to be proactive than reactive. The reactive way is hopefully recovers that does not need hospital care. But worst care scenario go to the hospital.
2. That concept worked in other countries.

morekaos said:
This was his big plan to combat the virus?  Well that was easy, got the Vid on the run now.... ;D ;D ::)

Biden says he plans to ask Americans to wear masks for his first 100 days in office

President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday said he plans to ask the nation to wear masks for his first 100 days in office. Speaking with CNN, Mr. Biden also said he'll issue a standing order mandating masks in certain places.

"Just 100 days to mask. Not forever ? 100 days," Mr. Biden said. "I think we'll see a significant reduction if that occurs with vaccinations and masking, to drive down the numbers considerably."

Mr. Biden has floated the possibility of a nationwide mask mandate in the past but had somewhat scaled back that rhetoric since he doesn't appear to have the authority to authorize such a broad mandate. Mr. Biden said he will issue an order that masks must be worn in federal buildings and on interstate transportation, such as on airplanes and buses that cross state lines.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-call-for-masks-first-100-days-in-office-inauguration/

eyephone said:
1. Better to be proactive than reactive. The reactive way is hopefully recovers that does not need hospital care. But worst care scenario go to the hospital.
2. That concept worked in other countries.

morekaos said:

This is what is going on now.  Try to go into a government building now...you will have to wear a mask.  Go outside or into Costco or Home Depot...you already have to wear a mask..all this is lip service to what has already happened....thought there was suppoxed to be some super secret new plan of attack...nothing new...nothing will change...Predictable.

People think Costco is how all retailers are. News flash it is not. As a matter a fact there are some states that have a no mask policy.

No new plan? Trump says not to wear a mask. Look what happened he got covid. He recovered but he got one of the best treatment in the world. The average person that goes to the icu will not the same treatment and top doctors like Trump had.

I will say it like a broken record. There are third and fourth world countries that handled covid better than the US. (I would say there are also developed countries that also handled covid better)

It doesn't matter, he can't have a mandatory national mask mandate and he has admitted that.  All he can do is ask politely to wear a mask, no enforcement except on federal property where it is already done.  Whatever you may think of other countries we are going down the same road we have been on and that is that.  Biden would have been no different and won't be going forward...that was a bullet point bumper sticker and a blind ally from the start.

Yea yea, you walk in and the person by the door says, you need to put your mask on, they pull it up over their nose, walk 30 past and pull it back to the chin diaper and walk all over the store. 

Meanwhile, back on the ranch

2878 new Dead

100,667 Hospitalized

217,664 New Cases

Winning!!!!!!

It is what it is...Dr. smiles is already contradicting Biden, he's already mis-handling the pandemic!!...will he listen to the science? ;D ;D

'I said yes right on the spot': Dr. Anthony Fauci accepts Joe Biden's offer to be chief medical adviser - but warns 'January is going to be terrible' and says masks might be needed beyond president-elect's call for 100 days face coverings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9018481/Dr-Anthony-Fauci-accepts-Joe-Bidens-offer-chief-medical-adviser.html

morekaos said:
It doesn't matter, he can't have a mandatory national mask mandate and he has admitted that.  All he can do is ask politely to wear a mask, no enforcement except on federal property where it is already done.  Whatever you may think of other countries we are going down the same road we have been on and that is that.  Biden would have been no different and won't be going forward...that was a bullet point bumper sticker and a blind ally from the start.

Sorry Trump loss because his covid inaction per Brad P. (previous Trump campaign manager)

morekaos said:
Because he didn?t ask everyone to wear masks for 100 days??...Puleeeze! ;D ;D >:D

Worked in Japan, Australia, South Korea, etc. Why recreate the wheel when there is already one? He lied/misled to the public that it was nothing. But in private on tape he said covid is deadly. I read that someone sneezed in the conference room and they rushed out of the room. I mean it it wasn?t deadly why would they leave the conference room.

All the money spent on covid went down the drain. It could of went to infrastructure, hyperloop, et.

Let?s be free and wear no mask slogan. Failed like big time. Lol

Back