coronavirus

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
@eyephone,

Ever since you started to believe I'm YF/BTB, I kind of feel like you're very off in lotta things. But I'll still answer your question.

My solution to COVID? I think I've been saying the same thing all along. Wear the masks and practice social distancing not just for you but also for the sake of others' physical and mental health. If you have problem breathing with masks, then you should have your freedom not to wear though.

I believe everything can be open and be as normal as possible. The reason I was asking for solution from you was because you're the one who thinks of COVID as lethal as Ferrari or Shark. I'm not really in a position to provide a solution where I don't see as much issue from.

I already gave my solution and let me tell you a secret. It is working in other countries with barely any restrictions. They do not have the fear of covid like in the US. So we can argue until the cow comes home about masks and the death rate.

As of now, we are stuck in mud.

Then go live there, Mr. Genius.

They are not letting people go there.
Hahhaa - you are but hurt.

Who are they? You are not allowed to go to Japan, Taiwan and Korea? Are we already a communist country?

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
@eyephone,

Ever since you started to believe I'm YF/BTB, I kind of feel like you're very off in lotta things. But I'll still answer your question.

My solution to COVID? I think I've been saying the same thing all along. Wear the masks and practice social distancing not just for you but also for the sake of others' physical and mental health. If you have problem breathing with masks, then you should have your freedom not to wear though.

I believe everything can be open and be as normal as possible. The reason I was asking for solution from you was because you're the one who thinks of COVID as lethal as Ferrari or Shark. I'm not really in a position to provide a solution where I don't see as much issue from.

I already gave my solution and let me tell you a secret. It is working in other countries with barely any restrictions. They do not have the fear of covid like in the US. So we can argue until the cow comes home about masks and the death rate.

As of now, we are stuck in mud.

Then go live there, Mr. Genius.

They are not letting people go there.
Hahhaa - you are but hurt.

Who are they? You are not allowed to go to Japan, Taiwan and Korea? Are we already a communist country?

They have travel restrictions due to covid.
Come on communist? Lol
Did you even graduate college?

Mety said:
Cares said:
There's obviously an effective way to deal with COVID as demonstrated by many Asian countries. Taiwan just held an electronic music festival (Ultra) without masks for 10,000 people freely because of how under control they have COVID.

Americans, and I would say most Western countries, are too selfish to think about others and care about "muh rights".

I think I'm with IHO on this. You can't really compare the US with some other countries in regard to some mattes. The size alone is just too different. Obviously it's much more effective and easier to control in smaller sizes.

If you believe in China's numbers...they have almost 5x the US population but the US has 140x the COVID cases.

Compare similar sized populations like India and Pakistan and it's an embarrassment.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
@eyephone,

As of now, we are stuck in mud. Maybe to you and others you might think we are doing a great job with covid.

Again, you bring my Ferrari/shark comment out of context. But you have spread false information and should be a shame of yourself. It is funny you keep on changing your covid argument. One day you say it is not serious. The other day you say it is. The same with masks.

Mety: Do me a favor and do not talk about covid. It is not making you look good. You are doing a disservice to the community.

eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
@eyephone,

As of now, we are stuck in mud. Maybe to you and others you might think we are doing a great job with covid.

Again, you bring my Ferrari/shark comment out of context. But you have spread false information and should be a shame of yourself. It is funny you keep on changing your covid argument. One day you say it is not serious. The other day you say it is. The same with masks.

Mety: Do me a favor and do not talk about covid. It is not making you look good. You are doing a disservice to the community.

I guess you're more comfortable with the communist style. Sorry bro. You can't tell people to stop posting stuff. There are some countries you can do that, but you live in a wrong country for such restrictions.

I was right. You're off in many things. Let me know if you need help though, ok? I'll be glad to help you out anytime. I sincerely mean it.

Cares said:
Mety said:
Cares said:
There's obviously an effective way to deal with COVID as demonstrated by many Asian countries. Taiwan just held an electronic music festival (Ultra) without masks for 10,000 people freely because of how under control they have COVID.

Americans, and I would say most Western countries, are too selfish to think about others and care about "muh rights".

I think I'm with IHO on this. You can't really compare the US with some other countries in regard to some mattes. The size alone is just too different. Obviously it's much more effective and easier to control in smaller sizes.

If you believe in China's numbers...they have almost 5x the US population but the US has 140x the COVID cases.

Compare similar sized populations like India and Pakistan and it's an embarrassment.

So what are they doing different that you see we're not doing because we're too proud?

About numbers they provide on the public, that's something else to talk about. Didn't N. Korea say they have 0 Covid cases? ;D

Mety said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
@eyephone,

I guess you're more comfortable with the communist style. Sorry bro. You can't tell people to stop posting stuff. There are some countries you can do that, but you live in a wrong country for such restrictions.

I was right. You're off in many things. Let me know if you need help though, ok? I'll be glad to help you out anytime. I sincerely mean it.

There you go with your communists comments. News flash: Japan and Korea are not communist.
I bet you if we do a poll. They would say I am more accurate than you.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
@eyephone,

There you go with your communists comments. News flash: Japan and Korea are not communist.
I bet you if we do a poll. They would say I am more accurate than you.

No, they're not communist countries. I was saying the style you talk or command people are so communist-like. IC also told me to delete my post. You many times tell me and others to stop posting stuff. That's what I'm calling communists style. Finally understood?

Mety said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
@eyephone,

There you go with changing your opinion. Before you said you are okay with masks. But now you call those countries communist because they force you to wear a mask. Come on. Your beginning to become a troll.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
@eyephone,

There you go with changing your opinion. Before you said you are okay with masks. But now you call those countries communist because they force you to wear a mask. Come on. Your beginning to become a troll.

There you go with being wrong again. Hahaha. This is getting too funny actually. Please read carefully. That's not what I said at all and I didn't change my position on Covid at all since.... March 2020.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
@eyephone,

There you go with being wrong again. Hahaha. This is getting too funny actually. Please read carefully. That's not what I said at all and I didn't change my position on Covid at all since.... March 2020.

Is this how you change the subject? Attack the person. Because you have been wrong. Lol

Cares said:
Mety said:
Cares said:

It's not just the population size... it's culture, demographics, geography and type of government.

I know people who were in India during the lockdown... it's not like Orange County where you could still basically go out and do stuff like before except eat in a restaurant or watch a movie.

You can't leave... period. If you do, you get beat up by the police. You think that would work here? Didn't hear about any police violence protests in India that went global.

You see what Mety is doing. Instead of people going to covid thread to read about the trends. He is turning it into a shi7 storm. Its okay. We all know you like the attention.

Irvinecommuter said:
BTW:  The Do-Nothings' darling of Sweden is reach a crisis

And they are locking down.
https://www.itv.com/news/2020-11-16...f-300-people-to-eight-as-covid-19-cases-surge

While they don't order shelter-ins and closures they request you do so:

Stefan Lofven urged fellow Swedes to cancel plans and stay at home, saying a ban on gatherings is needed now more than ever to curb a record number of coronavirus infections in recent weeks that are burdening the country?s healthcare system.

Sweden had opted for a different - and much debated - approach to handling the pandemic by keeping large sections of society open.

Sweden has seen more than 177,000 coronavirus cases and 6,164 deaths amongst its population of more than 10 million, much higher than its Nordic neighbours, but much lower than countries such as the UK which has seen 52,147 Covid deaths and almost 1.4 million cases, despite introducing much tougher restrictions.

On Friday - the last day for which data is available - Sweden recorded almost 6,000 new coronavirus cases, its highest ever.

But Mr Lofven said the situation would get worse and appealed to Swedes to ?do your duty? and ?take responsibility to stop the spread? of Covid-19.

"Do not go to the gym, do not go to the library, do not have dinner parties at home. Cancel!" he stressed.

The country's controversial strategy in fighting Covid-19 has so far relied mainly on recommendations to the population to maintain social distancing.

But a rapid increase in new cases and strains put on medical services have pushed the government to take stricter measures in recent weeks, including a nationwide ban on the sale of alcohol after 10pm in bars and restaurants, beginning on November 20.

Mr Lofven warned of the risks of people becoming fatigued by Covid measures and re-emphasised the importance of personal responsibility in fighting the pandemic.

Back