coronavirus

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
eyephone said:
Morekas down plays covid just like Trump. lol

I do, I really could care less, know too many who have had it and ALL are just fine. Got my tests back last week and was actually bummed I hadnt had it. >:( ;) >:D

morekaos said:
eyephone said:

I do, I really could care less, know too many who have had it and ALL are just fine. Got my tests back last week and was actually bummed I hadnt have it. >:( ;) >:D

I guess those people who got it and died or have long term issues should just be ignored.  I mean countries like SK, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore, HK, and NZ are stupid for trying to contain the disease.

Irvinecommuter said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

I do, I really could care less, know too many who have had it and ALL are just fine. Got my tests back last week and was actually bummed I hadnt have it. >:( ;) >:D

I guess those people who got it and died or have long term issues should just be ignored.  I mean countries like SK, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore, HK, and NZ are stupid for trying to contain the disease.

Life is full of risks. You take it just walking out your door....or you can hunker down in your basement...until you get evicted.

Irvinecommuter said:
qwerty said:
Or it could suggest mask dont work.

Saying masks don?t protect the wearer is like saying condoms don?t protect the wearer from STDs. Where is that facepalm Emoji IHO like to give me?

Weird that you ignore all the other studies that show that masks work both ways.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2772459?resultClick=1

I?ve said from day 1 masks work both ways.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

I do, I really could care less, know too many who have had it and ALL are just fine. Got my tests back last week and was actually bummed I hadnt had it. >:( ;) >:D

We all know your a troll.

So? >:D

Your lucky the TI admin is a MAGA supporter or else you would of been gone by now.

morekaos said:
Irvinecommuter said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

Life is full of risks. You take it just walking out your door....or you can hunker down in your basement...until you get evicted.

Nosuchreality is going to tell you it?s illegal to compare anything to covid :-)

There is no risk like covid!

morekaos said:
Irvinecommuter said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

Sure...let's go full Bioshock!  Laws and regulations are for suckers!  Drunk driving?  Who cares?  Food safety law?  Risks!

Well well our boy king sure seems to feel the risks of covid are nominal. After significant finger wagging and cancelling Thanksgiving for the masses he seems to feel he and the head of the California Medical association have immunity (or maybe impunity) from the deadly disease. I thought in his apology he said it was an outdoor, socially distant affair....until pictures emerged of a private interior, a hole to elbow swaree?.  If it?s ok to eat with the head doctors association (follow the science) why can?t we plebes have thanksgiving dinner with our families?  I guess we are just not entitled to such things..take a good look at these pictures!!...what a douche!

PICTURED: Gavin Newsom at Michelin star restaurant birthday party where he dined in a group of 12 without wearing a mask - despite telling Californians they can only celebrate Thanksgiving outside

Gavin Newsom attended birthday dinner with at least 10 other people at California restaurant on November 6
Indoor dining in California is allowed but party sizes are recommended to be six or fewer
Newsom's group were at The French Laundry, a Michelin star restaurant with a private dining room
The dozen people in attendance gathered to celebrate 50th birthday of Jason Kinney, one of Newsom's aides
Two senior officials with the California Medical Association, which represents 50,000 doctors, also attended
The CMA is considered one of the most powerful and effective lobby groups in Sacramento
There were french doors open on their dining room but witnesses say they were closed at one point
Newsom said he followed  but then said he should never have gone and should set a better example
Newsom is instructing all Californians not to mix more than three households for Thanksgiving and says they should limit parties to two hours 
He is also advising that dinner parties take place outdoors to avoid a spike in COVID-19 cases

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8961441/Gavin-Newsom-ate-birthday-dinner-INSIDE-California-restaurant.html

And VP Pence the head of the covid task force went to a wedding.

morekaos said:
Well well our boy king sure seems to feel the risks of covid are nominal. After significant finger wagging and cancelling Thanksgiving for the masses he seems to feel he and the head of the California Medical association have immunity (or maybe impunity) from the deadly disease. I thought in his apology he said it was an outdoor, socially distant affair....until pictures emerged of a private interior, a hole to elbow swaree?.  If it?s ok to eat with the head doctors association (follow the science) why can?t we plebes have thanksgiving dinner with our families?  I guess we are just not entitled to such things..take a good look at these pictures!!...what a douche!

PICTURED: Gavin Newsom at Michelin star restaurant birthday party where he dined in a group of 12 without wearing a mask - despite telling Californians they can only celebrate Thanksgiving outside

Gavin Newsom attended birthday dinner with at least 10 other people at California restaurant on November 6
Indoor dining in California is allowed but party sizes are recommended to be six or fewer
Newsom's group were at The French Laundry, a Michelin star restaurant with a private dining room
The dozen people in attendance gathered to celebrate 50th birthday of Jason Kinney, one of Newsom's aides
Two senior officials with the California Medical Association, which represents 50,000 doctors, also attended
The CMA is considered one of the most powerful and effective lobby groups in Sacramento
There were french doors open on their dining room but witnesses say they were closed at one point
Newsom said he followed  but then said he should never have gone and should set a better example
Newsom is instructing all Californians not to mix more than three households for Thanksgiving and says they should limit parties to two hours 
He is also advising that dinner parties take place outdoors to avoid a spike in COVID-19 cases

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8961441/Gavin-Newsom-ate-birthday-dinner-INSIDE-California-restaurant.html

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Yup, but they are not the ones trying to shut down thanksgiving.

We can play the covid shaming game. I can tell you this. I will win.  ;)

Bring it...

Eight California lawmakers spark outrage by flying to Hawaii for a conference to discuss the pandemic at a five-star resort despite COVID restrictions in latest shame after Gov Newsom's Michelin dinner

At least seven California assemblymembers and one state senator are said to be among the 75 people attending an Independent Voter Project conference in Maui this week
The LA Times identified them as Frank Bigelow, Andreas Borgeas, Wendy Carrillo, Jordan Cunningham, Heath Flora, Chad Mayes, Jose Medina and Blanca Rubio
The conference is being held at the Fairmont Kea Lani Hotel in Wailea, where rooms cost $500 per night
The legislators have faced backlash for attending despite health officials' warnings against out-of-state travel amid an alarming spike in coronavirus cases in the Golden State
Several attendees defended themselves by arguing that the conference was important because it includes discussions about pandemic policies
It comes as Governor Gavin Newsom continues to weather sharp criticism for attending a birthday dinner with at least 10 people at a Michelin star restaurant in Napa Valley
[url]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8964599/Eight-California-lawmakers-spark-outrage-flying-Maui-conference-despite-Covid-restrictions.html[/url]

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Yup, but they are not the ones trying to shut down thanksgiving.

We can play the covid shaming game. I can tell you this. I will win.  ;)

Bring it...

Eight California lawmakers spark outrage by flying to Hawaii for a conference to discuss the pandemic at a five-star resort despite COVID restrictions in latest shame after Gov Newsom's Michelin dinner

At least seven California assemblymembers and one state senator are said to be among the 75 people attending an Independent Voter Project conference in Maui this week
The LA Times identified them as Frank Bigelow, Andreas Borgeas, Wendy Carrillo, Jordan Cunningham, Heath Flora, Chad Mayes, Jose Medina and Blanca Rubio
The conference is being held at the Fairmont Kea Lani Hotel in Wailea, where rooms cost $500 per night
The legislators have faced backlash for attending despite health officials' warnings against out-of-state travel amid an alarming spike in coronavirus cases in the Golden State
Several attendees defended themselves by arguing that the conference was important because it includes discussions about pandemic policies
It comes as Governor Gavin Newsom continues to weather sharp criticism for attending a birthday dinner with at least 10 people at a Michelin star restaurant in Napa Valley
[url]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8964599/Eight-California-lawmakers-spark-outrage-flying-Maui-conference-despite-Covid-restrictions.html[/url]

And my favorite part of the article is....

Nice excuse, but you guys could have had a Zoom meeting to discuss those same pandemic policies at a fraction of a fraction of the cost. I thought CA has a huge budget deficit???  Gotta love politicians. haha

I am all for calling out hypocritical Dems for not adhering to guidelines...are the GOP supporters...I guess it would depend on if you think it's a hoax or not.

Meanwhile:

EnMvdRYXIAo9DU1

But who cares?  Total hoax!

The medical center is "very worried" about the health of its staff and having enough people to care for patients as health care professionals themselves become infected with the virus or have to quarantine due to exposure, Dr. Amy Williams, executive dean of the Mayo Clinic Practice, said during a press call Tuesday.

In the last 14 days, 905 Mayo Clinic employees in the Midwest, including in Minnesota and Wisconsin, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, officials said. That number represents more than 30% of the total number of staff cases during the pandemic.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/over-900-mayo-clinic-staff-031548190.html

Our medical/health care system is being stretched to the point of breaking and people are still like "what about my Thanksgiving?"

Back