coronavirus

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Pretty big difference between an intimate courthouse wedding (photos show social distancing and mask wearing by some) and a 100+ dinner with servers, bartenders, valets etc. You'll have to do better if a double standard is being suggested.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People said:
Pretty big difference between an intimate courthouse wedding (photos show social distancing and mask wearing by some) and a 100+ dinner with servers, bartenders, valets etc. You'll have to do better if a double standard is being suggested.

My .02c

Maine Wedding Leads to Multiple COVID-19 Outbreaks, Sickening 177 People and Killing 7
https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/maine-wedding-covid-19

A new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention revealed that a Maine wedding in August led to multiple COVID-19 outbreaks, sickening 177 people and killing seven. The guests reportedly did not follow coronavirus safety recommendations, like social distancing and mask-wearing.

Saw on the news just now, starting tomorrow no more INDOOR dining in Orange County since we moved back to Purple Tier.

This will be GREAT for small businesses, just in time for WINTER!

Thanks King Newsom.

aquabliss said:
Saw on the news just now, starting tomorrow no more INDOOR dining in Orange County since we moved back to Purple Tier.

Thanks King Newsom.

You mean Newsom who broke his own Covid rule?

Mety said:
aquabliss said:

Thanks King Newsom.

Silly Mety, the rules don?t apply to the dictators, only us peasants.

Mety said:
aquabliss said:

Thanks King Newsom.

It?s okay for Mike Pence to go to his daughter?s wedding. The head of the US federal task force.
Btw - Mety I guess you give two thumbs up for Mikey Pence?

More "Do as I say citizen, not as I do".

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/California-lawmakers-schmooze-at-Hawaii-getaway-15732099.php

Nothing new here.

Besides restaurants, this change also applies to hair salons and other in-person services. Hope your shears are sharp and have a bowl at the ready, just like the old days when moms or dads cut their kids hair.

The first spike was easily traced back to BLM and other riots. The California spike might be due to people celebrating Lakers/Dodgers wins in mass gatherings. Is OC suffering a hospital bed shortage? Not from what the County says. Not saying things could be getting worse now that winter and indoor sheltering is more commonplace. Not saying there isn't any danger. What we're seeing is an overreach now that the elections are behind us. What's good for Cali will become the norm for the nation soon. 

Hedge accordingly.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
aquabliss said:

Thanks King Newsom.

It?s okay for Mike Pence to go to his daughter?s wedding. The head of the US federal task force.
Btw - Mety I guess you give two thumbs up for Mikey Pence?

It?s ok for Pence to go to the wedding, AND it?s ok for Newsom to attend a birthday party.  It?s called freedom, we should ALL be entitled to it.

Is there hard evidence that says these business contribute to higher covid infection rates? I can see why restaurants would be higher risk as the servers are touching used plates, cups, utensils and bring out food, new drinks etc. But I would assume other businesses seem like they would be lower risk.

I still contend that politicians close things down because they want to appear to be doing something. As we have seen with newsome he doesn?t actually care about the rules but he wants to seem like he is doing something to protect people. Same thing with Pelosi.

It just seems like punishment for spreading covid. If you continue to hang out with friends and spread covid we will take away your ability to go shopping in person. Like when a child misbehaves and you take away their tablet or phone
Except newsome wrecks lives and businesses

I wonder what sort of enforcement penalties will be coming. From some of the self employed business owners I've chatted with, they are planning to stay open "as is". That may all be bluster, piss, and vinegar, but the rumblings are enough to make me think there will be some push back this time.

My .02c

Survival of the fittest. If you get covid. Tough shi7
It seems one party/cult is promoting no mask.

qwerty said:
Is there hard evidence that says these business contribute to higher covid infection rates? I can see why restaurants would be higher risk as the servers are touching used plates, cups, utensils and bring out food, new drinks etc. But I would assume other businesses seem like they would be lower risk.

I still contend that politicians close things down because they want to appear to be doing something. As we have seen with newsome he doesn?t actually care about the rules but he wants to seem like he is doing something to protect people. Same thing with Pelosi.

It just seems like punishment for spreading covid. If you continue to hang out with friends and spread covid we will take away your ability to go shopping in person. Like when a child misbehaves and you take away their tablet or phone
Except newsome wrecks lives and businesses

Back