coronavirus

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
A call to action and ask for help? Did they place an advertisement to hire more workers (temporarily), ask other states or federal government, place an ad overseas?
(I don?t know)

Sometimes being cheap is not the way to go. (Maybe it is not cheapness, but I am sure there are medical talent that are not working right now.) What do I know?

Curious to see what the anti-maskers and Coronavirus is going away crowd is saying now...
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/health/coronavirus-fall-surge-statistics/index.html

Why it is so hard for people to stop being selfish and wear a mask and stay away from each other for a little bit of time.

Taiwan, Australia, and SK all figured it out...yes it hurts and is annoying but saving lives are good things.  Not to mention the long-term effects that this virus creates.

Irvinecommuter said:
Curious to see what the anti-maskers and Coronavirus is going away crowd is saying now...
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/health/coronavirus-fall-surge-statistics/index.html

Why it is so hard for people to stop being selfish and wear a mask and stay away from each other for a little bit of time.

Taiwan, Australia, and SK all figured it out...yes it hurts and is annoying but saving lives are good things.  Not to mention the long-term effects that this virus creates.

They ignore the science, the data, and the math. That's why we are in this predicament.

I read that the hospitals in N.Dakota still have not cancelled elective surgeries as of yesterday.  and they are notorious for having amongst the lowest pay for nurses. and block unionization.

its all about the Benjamins up there in trumplandia

irvinehomeowner said:
Irvinecommuter said:

They ignore the science, the data, and the math. That's why we are in this predicament.

But they don't ignore it when it's convenient to them. Most "masks don't do anything-ers" still send their kids to school >:D

True... but they complain.

"Why do my kids need to wear a mask at school?"
"Why can't my kids be in the same cohort as their friend?"

It's sad though, drove by a local school after they were getting out and seeing all those kids wearing masks. It's like we are in the dystopian society of Countepart.

The kids are all scared of covid, and will wear masks when they see everyone else wearing them.
They do as their told.

Fauci just came out and said he knows USA are a bunch of rugged individualists, but now is the time to do as your told!

and it's the reason why the commies are controlling covid so well.

zubs said:
The kids are all scared of covid, and will wear masks when they see everyone else wearing them.
They do as their told.

Fauci just came out and said he knows USA are a bunch of rugged individualists, but now is the time to do as your told!

and it's the reason why the commies are controlling covid so well.

Yes...people in SK, Australia, Japan, NZ, and Taiwan are all commies

So looks like the new strain of Covid (D614G or Covid-20?) could be more contagious.

Good news is it doesn't require vaccine matching so current vaccines being developed should also work on the mutation.

There was a terrible zombie movie where in the movie, North Korea basically was unscathed because the harsh regime had everyone?s teeth pulled. Interesting hypothetical made me chuckle.

Unpopular opinion: Love of the idea of freedom and individualism is one of the worst things to happen to this country. Other democratic countries have it right. Appreciate freedom, don?t obsess  at the expense of everyone?s safety.

Nguyen80 said:
There was a terrible zombie movie where in the movie, North Korea basically was unscathed because the harsh regime had everyone?s teeth pulled. Interesting hypothetical made me chuckle.

Unpopular opinion: Love of the idea of freedom and individualism is one of the worst things to happen to this country. Other democratic countries have it right. Appreciate freedom, don?t obsess  at the expense of everyone?s safety.

As we teach our kids...having freedoms means having responsibilities.  Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.  Too many people in the US thinks it is all about them and only them. 

Just like gun owners who keeps telling me that it's about the right to own guns and oppressive govt and nowhere to be found when Trump started bringing in federal troops to arrest people....just tell me you are selfish and want your own set of rules and not this "I love freedom" crap.

Weird how white people are general the ones who feel so oppressed by the government but disputes the existence of systematic racism. 

Edit:  I mean look at this crap:

?Our first session of New Member Orientation covered COVID in Congress. Masks, masks, masks,? Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican congresswoman-elect from Georgia, tweeted early Friday afternoon. ?I proudly told my freshman class that masks are oppressive.?

?In GA, we work out, shop, go to restaurants, go to work, and school without masks,? Greene continued. ?My body, my choice.?

She concluded her tweet with the hashtag ?#FreeYourFace.?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie...s-masks-oppressive-orientation-191419432.html

She is of course..."pro-life".

Nguyen80 said:

That was World War Z... and not that terrible... it had Brad Pitt. :)

More sanctimonious, Hippocratical douche bags...

Nancy Pelosi cancels lavish Capitol dinner for new members after being shamed for flouting COVID restrictions and branded a hypocrite for telling families not to hold Thanksgiving parties
[url]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8948319/Pelosi-CANCELS-Capitol-dinner-welcome-new-members-Chelsea-Clinton-leads-backlash-Twitter.html
[/url]

Chicago mayor defends appearing at large Biden celebration days before issuing Thanksgiving lockdown

[url]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lori-lightfoot-chicago-thanksgiving-lockdown-biden-celebration-covid[/url]

Simply pointing out that those covid warriors who lord over us and preach face mask and lock down measures don?t seem to believe those policies or that these policies apply or affect them. If they don?t comply, then why should anyone?

No matter your personal politics, it's undeniable COVID-19 has its own political bent.

Trump Rallies -  Super spreader events!!!
Portland/BLM/DC/etc al riots - No issue, everyone wears masks!

White House Rose Garden events - Mass casualty situation in the works!!!!!
Biden/Harris post election celebrations - Meh, we've all been under pressure and some relief is warranted.

Anaheim Disney - No opening for you!
Worldwide Disney Parks (Florida included) - AOK to come and stay.

Your personal celebrations? Are you trying to kill your family????
Our political dinners - Hey, we have special air cleaners and can do what we want.

Vote in person - DANGER DANGER DANGER
Post election - Hey let's flood Georgia by moving there to vote! Virus? What Virus? Who's with me! (AOC/Yang)

Tilting policy against one political leanings? It's willful ignorance to not see it occurring.

Everything has turned political............

https://discourseblog.com/girl-scouts-tweet-support-of-amy-coney-barrett/

unfortunately also the response to the pandemic.

Back