The 2020 Presidential Election

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Don't give tips out on an anonymous blog...you gotta pay for the good stuff.

Or maybe you read an article on yahoo finance, and you told us what we already knew. That at the time Target was going to ramp up its online business. Lol

My new word:
#fakeadvice

Or I saw things others did not and took action that made many of my clients lots of dough...just doing my job.

paydawg said:
GH said:
morekaos said:
I like Target at $55.  11PE. 4.3% dividend. Whats not to like?

Wow -- didn't realize how much they have fallen -- Used to have them as my retail stock but swapped with Costco last year -- you think its a good bet to swap again ?

Target needs to get their online presence act together.  Their website is awful and that's where the growth opportunities are right now.  That's why Walmart is starting to look better.

I forgot this golden oldie, it still holds true today...

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Buying $85.49

My limit ordered got cancelled for Netflix. Ha

I will try again tomorrow.

Limit orders limit your profits

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Bernie should have just said Trump has more houses. :)

Bernie should donate his 3 houses and live on the streets or low income housing. Then I would give him props.

How can I phrase the hypocrisy? Let?s say I promote healthy living and yell at people that do not eat healthy. But I eat junk food. Lol

Seems like he yells at people who have a good job or started a company.

Fun article, however the key point IMHO is deep within the piece....

Since November through end of January, Hard Mike has spent well over $400m. That's about $150m or so every 30 days to shoehorn his way into this election cycle. Another perspective (if my math is right) it's about 0.70 percent of his $64B net worth and will likely regenerate itself within a brief window of time. At current rate, and if he gets the nomination, his spending PLUS The DNC spending should be in the $2-3B arena once the dust settles.

Amazing stuff.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-b...ith-billboards-as-he-campaigns-on-west-coast/

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People said:

Since November through end of January, Hard Mike has spent well over $400m. That's about $150m or so every 30 days to shoehorn his way into this election cycle. Another perspective (if my math is right) it's about 0.70 percent of his $64B net worth and will likely regenerate itself within a brief window of time. At current rate, and if he gets the nomination, his spending PLUS The DNC spending should be in the $2-3B arena once the dust settles.

Amazing stuff.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-b...ith-billboards-as-he-campaigns-on-west-coast/

My .02c

Money better spent expanding his business and creating wealth for him and others.  This money goes down a rat-hole.

morekaos said:
Soylent Green Is People said:

Amazing stuff.

My .02c

Money better spent expanding his business and creating wealth for him and others.  This money goes down a rat-hole.

Another double standard.
It is okay if Trump or the GOP to spend money on ads.
But when mike does it. It?s not fair or waste of money.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
No, Trump spending resulted in a win...Bloombergs investment will end in failure...thus waste.

That is your opinion. You have no credibility.

I'll be right about this one too.  #winning

We all know your response when I confront you about your fake ness.
I dont care. Stop posting crap. A bunch of garbage.

How many times have I caught you not telling the truth or partial truth. Also, you change your story around when I call bs. (Like the chicken story)

eyephone said:
You have no credibility. The fake financial advisor acts like a used car salesman online. You only talked about 1 stock. (Target) Also, the stories that you tell does not make sense. For example, the story that there are people always waiting blocks and blocks to enter your friend or relative chicken store with rice. You endorsed the store, but after I made a comment you mention that you do not even go there.  ;)

Give me a break!

Still long lines there and elsewhere...

Jollibee Grand Opening Draws Unprecedented Crowds

CHICAGO, USA ? It was not even Black Friday in Chicago yet it felt that way when thousands lined up and camped out as early as 9 pm on July 28, the day before the grand opening of the store, to celebrate the long-awaited arrival of Jollibee?s first Midwest location! This level of excitement and anticipation is a first in all of Jollibee USA?s store openings as close to 500 customers were already in queue as early as 6:00 am ? an hour before its doors opened! Jollibee fans all over Chicagoland and neighboring states cannot wait to get their hands on the world-famous Chickenjoy, as well as other favorite dishes such as the Jolly Spaghetti and Peach Mango Pie. Guests were greeted by Jollibee executives and the company?s beloved bee mascot, who invited them to take part in activities and enjoy signature dishes to celebrate the opening.

?Finally, after a very long wait, Chicagoland gets its own Jollibee! We know our patrons have long been anticipating for our Chicago store to open ? before they would have to go to Texas or to New York to have their Jollibee fix ? and now we are happy to serve our customers right here in the heart of Skokie,? said Jose Mi?ana, Jollibee Foods Corporation?s Group President for North America and Foreign Franchise Brands in the Philippines.

For the record. You brought up the name not me. The guy was your best man/guy or whatever you want to call at your wedding.
So if anything happens, he can just blame you for dropping the name of the store. Who knows? You may be making the whole story up!

morekaos said:
So Russia wants them both to win? ;D

U.S. officials tell Bernie Sanders that Russia is trying to HELP with his 2020 presidential campaign

Sanders was told about Russia's interference in his campaign in a briefing
Trump and other lawmakers have also been informed of their involvement

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8030677/U-S-officials-tell-Democrat-Sanders-Russia-trying-help-campaign-Washington-Post.html

quick, get the fisa court on this one so we can wiretap bernie's campaign and put all of his businesses under a microscope, then hire a special prosecutor for $40m of taxpayer money to determine if he's a russian asset!

Back