The 2020 Presidential Election

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
That?s a low bar nothing will happen.

This is coming from a guy who hates an American Franchise and Boeing. (You said it not me. This is too easy.)

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
Nothing will happen to him...again.

That?s all you can say?
He will have that on his record.
You never know. Someone might crack.
What?s there to hide?
They claim executive privilege, but they go on tv to talk. (Nonsense)

#notapro

Because it is always true...this will be the same, there will be no "bombshell"  gotcha, this is so old thats its getting boring.  How many times do i have to be right?...again.

The same guy that tries to normalize hatred. When I call him out about his fake info. He runs and say it?s protected by the first amendment. Haha

Go ahead with your offshore investments/banking for your clients.

The first amendment protects free speech but not lies and false info.

He puts his hand on the Bible (or Koran) and lies.
(I don?t know which one, because he?s from the Philippines.)

*Correction: maybe he doesn?t believe in nothing, just straight up puke and garbage

It?s one thing to say vote for this person, but he takes it to another level and promotes hatred against other races.

This is my favorite: ____ member doesn?t say anything so it?s okay to make fun of a certain race. (Give me a break)

Like him or hate him, Trump will be re-elected president. The Democrats knows this very well, and that's why they are scrambling for the impeachment nonsense in the hopes of taking the WH back, or kick him out with the help of some Republican stabbers like Pierre Delecto.

Who will win the 2020 U.S. presidential election as of today? According to PredictIt, you guess it, Donald J. Trump!
https://www.predictit.org/markets/d...e-2020-US-presidential-election#disqus_thread

Do I really have to remind you?....

morekaos said:
Irvinecommuter said:
morekaos said:
Irvinecommuter said:
morekaos said:
The show must go on!!

Can't wait for the Orange man to be in orange jumpsuits!  Then it will be a show!

Trump kids should be up next.

Yah Billy Bush we got Trump
Yah Stormy Daniels we got Trump
Yah Paul Manafort we got Trump
Yah George Papadopolous we got Trump
Yah Michael Wolf we got Trump
Yah Omerosa we got Trump
Yah Bob Woodward we got Trump
Yah Roger Stone....oh you get the idea...the show goes on and on but look who?s still standing!

You confuse no with not yet.

No confusion here. Saw it clearly two years ago when I said nothing would happen to Trump.

That?s your opinion.

gpquest said:
Like him or hate him, Trump will be re-elected president. The Democrats knows this very well, and that's why they are scrambling for the impeachment nonsense in the hopes of taking the WH back, or kick him out with the help of some Republican stabbers like Pierre Delecto.

Who will win the 2020 U.S. presidential election as of today? According to PredictIt, you guess it, Donald J. Trump!
https://www.predictit.org/markets/d...e-2020-US-presidential-election#disqus_thread

You can say that jazz. But we see what you are doing. You are normalizing hatred in this form with your snowflake thread.

morekaos said:
Do I really have to remind you?....

morekaos said:
Irvinecommuter said:
morekaos said:
Irvinecommuter said:
morekaos said:
The show must go on!!

Can't wait for the Orange man to be in orange jumpsuits!  Then it will be a show!

Trump kids should be up next.

Yah Billy Bush we got Trump
Yah Stormy Daniels we got Trump
Yah Paul Manafort we got Trump
Yah George Papadopolous we got Trump
Yah Michael Wolf we got Trump
Yah Omerosa we got Trump
Yah Bob Woodward we got Trump
Yah Roger Stone....oh you get the idea...the show goes on and on but look who?s still standing!

You confuse no with not yet.

No confusion here. Saw it clearly two years ago when I said nothing would happen to Trump.

Next...this is what Americans care about...keeping us safe with decisive leadership.

Trump says that al-Baghdadi's 'number one replacement' as leader of ISIS has been killed
President Donald Trump said on Tuesday the U.S. military had killed the person who likely would have succeeded Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as ISIS leader 
The U.S. on Monday confirmed the killing of Abu al-Hassan al-Muhajir - the Islamic State spokesman and a high-ranking figure within the jihadi group
In the aftermath of Baghdadi's death, ISIS was believed to have a new leader - Abdullah Qardash, also known as Hajji Abdullah al-Afari
Trump did not specify in his tweet who he was referring to in regards to the latest ISIS death by U.S. forces

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7626105/Trump-says-likely-Baghdadi-successor-killed-U-S-troops.html

Back