Snowflakes

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
The point of this thread is to normalize hatred towards others.

It's already pretty normal to hate hypocrites.  #winning >:D

Why do you hate? Also, why do you hate a big time American restaurant franchise?

I?m sure many people hate you.

Your a troll at it?s best or shall I say like a bot.

Your all over the place. Giving false info or not complete info.

Your ties to a foreign government is questionable. But if makes perfect sense. No one told you to say that you did. You said it yourself.

eyephone said:
Let?s say I didn?t say anything. This guy would have continued to talk trash and give false information.

Eye, I'll continue whether you talk or not...First amendment and all...

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Let?s say I didn?t say anything. This guy would have continued to talk trash and give false information.

Yeah I?m in talks with the admin. We will see about it.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:

Right there you admit that you are spreading hate in the forum.

Hide behind the first amendment? Even if your spreading hatred towards others and false info. Give me a a break. Jesus Christ!

Obama not a fan of woke peoplle:
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/barack-obama-twitter-activism.html

"There is this sense sometimes of ?the way of me making change is to be as judgmental as possible about other people, and that?s enough,?? he said, then offered an example:
Like if I tweet or hashtag about how you didn?t do something right or used the wrong verb. Then, I can sit back and feel pretty good about myself because, ?Man, you see how woke I was? I called you out.? I?m gonna get on TV. Watch my show. Watch ?Grown-ish.? You know, that?s not activism. That?s not bringing about change. If all you?re doing is casting stones, you?re probably not going to get that far."

Back