Snowflakes

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Happiness said:
Obama not a fan of woke peoplle:
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/barack-obama-twitter-activism.html

"There is this sense sometimes of ?the way of me making change is to be as judgmental as possible about other people, and that?s enough,?? he said, then offered an example:
Like if I tweet or hashtag about how you didn?t do something right or used the wrong verb. Then, I can sit back and feel pretty good about myself because, ?Man, you see how woke I was? I called you out.? I?m gonna get on TV. Watch my show. Watch ?Grown-ish.? You know, that?s not activism. That?s not bringing about change. If all you?re doing is casting stones, you?re probably not going to get that far."

this guy should run for president!

Green face is now triggering to witches...that?s a new one.  Happy Halloween

Woman causes uproar by claiming green Halloween face paint is 'just as racist' as blackface because it 'represents the torturings of witches in the 1600s'

The mother-of-two from Massachusetts, who goes by the name of 'Cannawitch', took to her Twitter account this week to slam the practice of revelers painting their faces green when dressing up as witches.

Claiming it represents the 'punishments and torturings of alleged witches in the 1600s', she branded it 'just as racist as a white person painting their face black'.
[url]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7634611/Woman-causes-Twitter-storm-comparing-green-face-blackface.html[/url]

morekaos said:

Woman causes uproar by claiming green Halloween face paint is 'just as racist' as blackface because it 'represents the torturings of witches in the 1600s'

The mother-of-two from Massachusetts, who goes by the name of 'Cannawitch', took to her Twitter account this week to slam the practice of revelers painting their faces green when dressing up as witches.

Claiming it represents the 'punishments and torturings of alleged witches in the 1600s', she branded it 'just as racist as a white person painting their face black'.
[url]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7634611/Woman-causes-Twitter-storm-comparing-green-face-blackface.html[/url]

Witches are not a race.

This exact scenario was scoffed at in my office about 10 min before seeing this post.

Some at work are dressed as Nintendo characters and someone said "we need a Yoshi". Since Yoshi is green, we laughed about "greenface" and how foolish it would be to complain about this. What was seen to be farce is quickly becoming fact - much swifter than I ever expected.

Liar Loan said:
morekaos said:

Witches are not a race.

no one mourns the wicked!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fplGR59YHHs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fplGR59YHHs

The TV series Star Trek was far ahead of its time in terms of representation in the entertainment industry. It's stars included a black woman, an Asian man, and:

904ab2c5f10317deb58dca32e6be31c8.jpg

Captain Kirk fires a full photon torpedo spread at a snowflake and destroys it....

It's OK to be a boomer!: William Shatner takes 'entitled' millennials to task in heated Twitter exchange, calls one a diva and corrects her grammar after she blamed his generation for the 'hardships' she faces
The phrase 'OK Boomer' is used to show youthful exasperation at older people
When it was directed at William Shatner he insisted it was 'a compliment for me'
The 88-year-old former Star Trek actor went on to label it a 'childish insult'

Billie E defended herself, saying she was 'not really into pejoratives, but what's the term for people when they can't interpret a joke?'.

Shatner could not resist another dig at that, answering: 'Millennials?'.

The actor expanded on his point when another user chimed in to say they were 'already sick of this OK Boomer nonsense'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7660305/William-Shatner-takes-millennial-task-heated-Twitter-exchange.html
https://youtu.be/VPz-6HuM8Sc

https://youtu.be/VPz-6HuM8Sc

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Let?s say I didn?t say anything. This guy would have continued to talk trash and give false information.

Eye, I'll continue whether you talk or not...First amendment and all...

Right there you admit that you are spreading hate in the forum.

Does anyone else but eyephone think that morekaos is "spreading hate"?

fortune11? meccos12? Mety?

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Let?s say I didn?t say anything. This guy would have continued to talk trash and give false information.

Hate/false information, call it what you want. Hiding behind the first amendment is really weak.

Don?t you think some people are offended/affected by his posts? He?s a Catholic (allegedly) that brings down people and hides behind the first amendment.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

I don't really read these posts. I just skim through sometimes so I can't tell unfortunately.

But as far as I can tell, ya'll are Christians so please do get along ;) because you'll eventually going to have to when (if) you end up in Heaven.

And Welcome back, IHO!

Soylent for loans and UscCpa for buyin and selling for the wins.

Seems like this phrase is in trend in TI.

He talks about black faces. How about talk about Phillipino faces since he?s from the Philippines? (It doesn?t make sense, but why not)

I can play the same game as him. But I do it better. A lot better. It?s like so perfect. He loses so many debates to me it hurts. Hurts so much.

eyephone said:
He talks about black faces. How about talk about Phillipino faces since he?s from the Philippines? (It doesn?t make sense, but why not)

I can play the same game as him. But I do it better. A lot better.

Come on. Don't do eye for eye, tooth for tooth thing. Jesus tells you how to play that game correctly.

Happiness said:
The most hate I've seen lately on this forum is towards three story condos.

Who in the right mind would want to live in three story condos?  >:D

Ok, I can live with one where the third floor is a bonus room like momopi was saying awhile ago.

Mety said:
eyephone said:

Come on. Don't do eye for eye, tooth for tooth thing. Jesus tells you how to play that game correctly.

From the Bible: Sell your cloak and buy a sword instructed by Jesus to the disciples.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

From the Bible: Sell your cloak and buy a sword instructed by Jesus to the disciples.

So are you saying you're using your sword to the means of aggression? When Jesus was saying that, He meant to use as a protection which Peter of course failed and used as aggression by cutting someone's ear off. Jesus though healed that ear back to him even though that guy was one of those who arrested Him. But in the bigger picture, Jesus was saying that so that the Scripture might be fulfilled if you read Luke 22:37 right after the verse you quoted.

But since I haven't been following this thread, I can't say if there was hatred or not. I don't have enough information here so I'm not saying you did wrong or anything.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

So are you saying you're using your sword to the means of aggression? When Jesus was saying that, He meant to use as a protection which Peter of course failed and used as aggression by cutting someone's ear off. Jesus though healed that ear back to him even though that guy was one of those who arrested Him. But in the bigger picture, Jesus was saying that so that the Scripture might be fulfilled if you read Luke 22:37 right after the verse you quoted.

But since I haven't been following this thread, I can't say if there was hatred or not. I don't have enough information here so I'm not saying you did wrong or anything.

Yup. So basically I?m against hatred. Which the Bible talks about a lot. So I?m like basically exempt. Totally exempt.

That guy is trying to normalize hatred and hiding behind the first amendment. Can you believe that? What a guy!

Really got to snap back in your funny bone...I started this thread because I find most of its content....Funny, not deep or particularly insightful but shallow and funny.  Laugh at yourself and the absurdity of our society.  Laugh a little, comedy is all about introspection and self deprecation.  jeeez.

Back