Snowflakes

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
But it makes perfect sense: conflict at work and conflict at TI
Hehe

Keep trying to insinuate this. There is no conflict for me at work...

I guess it?s not conflict, you just call them stupid. Lol
come on bro

More false news... show me where I called anyone stupid... I said the decisions were and I was talking about anyone in general at work who has ever had to deal with stupid decisions from management.

You keep bringing in discussions from other threads... I thought you didn't like that but you do it everywhere now.

irvinehomeowner said:
I'll probably take flak for this but staying home and taking care of the kids is not *that* hard. I'd much rather do that than deal with co-workers who don't do their work so it makes more work for you or management that doesn't understand what's happening and makes stupid decisions that affect your job. At least with your own kids, you are the one making all the calls and the "compensation" is more enjoyable and rewarding. :)

Now, how can I say this? I was a stay-at-home dad for a few years... but I was also working side contracts so I was doing both. Even my wife agrees that staying home to take care of the kids is much easier than working full time.

But, yes, for us 99%ers, dual income and paying for child care is the only way we can live in Irvine... can't afford even "slowdown" prices on one of our incomes.

Look what you said, you don?t like to do work and you second guess management.

Again, your scope of focus is incorrect. That's a general description of most job environments... there are some co-workers who are lazy and some bosses who make bad management decisions. I've dealt with that at various points in my life, as have most others... if you haven't, then good for you.

And I like to work, but if I had the luxury of choosing, I'd spent more time with my kids... and I don't second guess "good" management. Stop putting words in mouth... that's false news.

In away you are second guessing management. But calling them stupid is like icing on the cake. I rest my case. Someone give this guy an award or something. .

irvinehomeowner said:
Again, your scope of focus is incorrect. That's a general description of most job environments... there are some co-workers who are lazy and some bosses who make bad management decisions. I've dealt with that at various points in my life, as have most others... if you haven't, then good for you.

And I like to work, but if I had the luxury of choosing, I'd spent more time with my kids... and I don't second guess "good" management. Stop putting words in mouth... that's false news.

eyephone said:
Ever since I mentioned versus from the Bible. Why did Morekas stop his hateful posts?

We are all God?s people. (I hope Morekas knows that)

I haven?t changed anything...and certainly not because of any posts.

Haven?t seen any posts supporting eyephone?s position either.

Back to the president threads where I actually agree with eyephone in some ways.

Only in America...

Burger King is being sued by a group of vegans who complain their meat-free Impossible Whoppers were cooked on the same grill as regular beef patties

The lawsuit was filed by Phillip Williams on Monday, after the chain advertises their Impossible Burgers as a vegan ? however cooks it next to meat burgers
Williams says as a result of Burger King?s counter-productive cooking methods, his supposed meat-free Impossible Whopper was contaminated by meat
The burger in question was said to have been purchased at a franchise in Atlanta
Williams also cites other similar complaints from vegans online who claimed to have had their Impossible Burgers cooked alongside regular beef patties
Williams is seeking compensation for damages, and is also urging Burger King to stop cooking the Impossible Burgers on standard grills altogether

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7698671/Burger-King-sued-cooking-Impossible-Whopper-grill-regular-meat-patties.html

Liar Loan said:
What would the damages be in this case... a $4 refund per burger?
Awards:
Named Plaintiffs: $10 BK gift certificate
Class Members: Coupon for $1 off Whopper with purchase of drink and side item if you fill out claim form with proof you bought an impossible whopper and pay for postage to send form and proof back to class counsel.
Class Counsel: $50 million

The most selfish generation....

Millennials say playing 'Secret Santa' in the workplace gives them 'anxiety issues' because they fear being seen as 'too stingy', academic warns
A report by Jobsite found that young workers spend more on Secret Santa gifts
They fear about being called 'stingy' and often dip into their savings
Dr Ashley Weinberg said the gift exchange leads to 'anxiety' for young people

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7694489/Snowflake-millennials-say-Secret-Santa-workplace-gives-anxiety-issues.html

morekaos said:
The most selfish generation....

Millennials say playing 'Secret Santa' in the workplace gives them 'anxiety issues' because they fear being seen as 'too stingy', academic warns
A report by Jobsite found that young workers spend more on Secret Santa gifts
They fear about being called 'stingy' and often dip into their savings
Dr Ashley Weinberg said the gift exchange leads to 'anxiety' for young people

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7694489/Snowflake-millennials-say-Secret-Santa-workplace-gives-anxiety-issues.html

pretty sure just hearing the world 'anxiety' gives millennials anxiety

So then those millennials can sue the workplace for giving them anxiety? BTW, how's that impossible burger? Does it still taste like a whopper since it's from the same grill?

Wow, Snowflakes cost almost a Billion dollars to poor shareholders...what a bunch of idjuts.

Peloton says it's 'disappointed in how some have misinterpreted' their 'sexist' ad after stocks plummeted 10 percent and cost the company $942million
In an emailed statement, the high-end at home fitness brand shared that they are constantly inundated with positive comments
While we're disappointed in how some have misinterpreted this commercial, we are encouraged by the outpouring of support,' Peloton added
Peloton Interactive Inc's stock was down 9.12 per cent on Tuesday
Their ad titled 'The Gift That Gives Back' shows a woman receiving a Peloton bike from her husband on Christmas morning 
Twitter users branded the commercial sexist, misogynistic and cringeworthy 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7756899/Peloton-says-disappointed-misinterpreted-sexist-ad.html

The internet never forgets...another Snowflake hypocrite shot down by their own past.

Police chief's estranged daughter who called him a racist after he shared 'Pig' Starbucks cup photo on Facebook has her OWN history of offensive language, using N-word and complaining about society 'going pro black and anti white'
Oklahoma police chief's  post on Facebook about a Starbucks employee writing 'Pig' on his deputy's coffee cup went viral over the weekend

Johnny O'Mara's estranged daughter Lauren sided with the barista, calling her own father a 'racist' and claimed he had 'zero business being a police officer'
But the 23-year-old has her own disturbing history of racist language posted on social media, DailyMail.com can reveal
Lauren has used the N-word on Twitter, called her black friend a 'n** nog', tweeted a lewd black joke about Jesus
She also wrote: 'I don't like how we are going pro black and anti white, I know that blacks have suffered but it just isn't the way equality is achieved'

When Twitter users called her out on the language, she dismissed the comments as being a childish mistake

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7752067/Police-chiefs-daughter-called-racist-pig-Starbucks-cup-used-N-word.html

This really is the stupidest generation.....

Peloton 'husband' who gives his wife a stationary bike for Christmas in THAT sexist ad says his friends now call him 'a symbol of the patriarchy', as he now fears for his future as a teacher

Sean Hunter is an actor and school teacher based in Vancouver, British Columbia
Hunter plays the husband in the now-infamous ad for the Peloton workout bike
Ad portrays husband who buys his wife a stationary bike for Christmas
Wife is then seen riding bike frequently for over a year before thanking husband
Hunter says that he was taken aback by the social media backlash against ad
He says friends have called him a 'symbol of the patriarchy'
Hunter worries ad will negatively impact his career as an actor and a teacher

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7761437/Peloton-husband-filmed-ad-giving-wife-bike-says-friends-call-symbol-patriarchy.html

So now snowflakes need a college level course on...living?  A Cal degree just is not what it used to be.

UC Berkeley undergrads create their own 'Adulting' class to share real-life skills including budgeting, managing stress and navigating romantic relationships with their classmates
Belle Lau, 21, and Jenny Zhou, 20, came up with the idea for the course last year after noting shortcomings in their education at University of California, Berkeley
Upon moving out of their dorms and into apartments, the pair found themselves struggling to stick to a budget as they spent too much money eating out
Suspecting that peers may be facing similar struggles with adjusting to adult life, Lau and Zhou decided to create a curriculum to increase students' self-reliance
Their 12-week course called 'Adulting' debuted to high demand last spring
Each 90-minute session features a presentation from Zhou and Lau, followed by a presentation from an outside expert

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7777251/UC-Berkeley-offers-Adulting-class-share-real-life-skills.html

morekaos said:
So now snowflakes need a college level course on...living?  A Cal degree just is not what it used to be.

UC Berkeley undergrads create their own 'Adulting' class to share real-life skills including budgeting, managing stress and navigating romantic relationships with their classmates
Belle Lau, 21, and Jenny Zhou, 20, came up with the idea for the course last year after noting shortcomings in their education at University of California, Berkeley
Upon moving out of their dorms and into apartments, the pair found themselves struggling to stick to a budget as they spent too much money eating out
Suspecting that peers may be facing similar struggles with adjusting to adult life, Lau and Zhou decided to create a curriculum to increase students' self-reliance
Their 12-week course called 'Adulting' debuted to high demand last spring
Each 90-minute session features a presentation from Zhou and Lau, followed by a presentation from an outside expert

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7777251/UC-Berkeley-offers-Adulting-class-share-real-life-skills.html

got into cal

can't make a budget that deals in 3rd grade math

yea okay

To go through life in a constant state of fear is sad enough...but to train your children to be always anxious is child abuse.

Parenting in the age of ?eco-anxiety?: Wildfire fears, and a deeper dread

In the mental health field (of which I?m a part), some clinicians might say I was experiencing ?eco-anxiety,? and perhaps it?s true. Across the globe, worry related to a changing and uncertain natural environment is clogging up our minds, bodies and news feeds. To be sure, there is real cause to worry. If we do not act quickly to combat climate change, our future looks exceedingly grim: climate-related deaths, mass migrations, environmental devastation, extinction of species. But, other than managing this anxiety to whatever extent possible, are there really any better options?
As a parent raising two young children in California, I?m struck by the peculiar, often unsettling contours of this particular moment: how families are readying evacuation kits, attempting to fit child-size masks, discussing air quality indexes with neighbors ? all while maintaining some semblance of ordinary life. At the root, a low-grade anxiety permeates. On the surface, we are resilient and functional.
[url]https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019/12/05/parenting-age-eco-anxiety-wildfire-fears-deeper-dread/
[/url]

Back