Snowflakes

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Like Smith forcing the Dems to impeach and shooting themselves in the foot, watching the left eat its own in the name of inclusiveness is thing of beauty to watch.

Cancel Culture Comes For J.K. Rowling Over ?Transphobic? Tweet

J.K. Rowling, the wildly successful author of Harry Potter books is under fire on social media for posting a tweet in support of science. A tax expert at a think tank in London was fired for tweeting that transgender women can?t change their biological sex. Rowling tweeted in support of her. The horror. The immediate reaction of the cancel culture mob on Twitter was intense.

All Rowling did was to break her silence on Twitter since September to post a tweet in support of Maya Forstater after she lost a case against her employer, Centre for Global Development (CGD). Forstater lost a case against her employer after the think tank fired her over a tweet. The tweet was deemed transphobic by CGD. A judge in a U.K. employment tribunal ruled against her complaint.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2019/12/19/cancel-culture-comes-j-k-rowling-transphobic-tweet/

This is coming from a guy that runs away from arguments. Sounds like the Trump tactic. Runs away in the battlefield.
?But he might send me a beautiful vase.?
Give me a break. Weaker than Carter. Lol

Isn?t that the head nurse at Rampart on ?Emergency?? ;D

Is ?Dixie Highway? racist? The debate is growing

A movement to rename Dixie Highway ? for some a painful reminder of a tragic, racist past ? might be gaining steam in Broward County.
The argument is being made by one of Broward County?s youngest elected officials after she heard of a similar effort in Miami-Dade.
[url]https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/hallandale/fl-ne-dixie-highway-rename-effort-20191227-iuj3mdirozbcdnhit5y33medwy-story.html
[/url]

Morekas is soft like tissue paper. He can?t address my comments. Get him out of here. I think he?s going to cry to mommy with his fake tears.

You continuously prove this threads premise...I could pull this trigger all day...thank you!! And happy new year, let?s keep America great in 2020!! ;D ;D ;)

morekaos said:
You continuously prove this threads premise...I could pull this trigger all day...thank you!! And happy new year, let?s keep America great in 2020!! ;D ;D ;)

Not really. You look weak. I mean really weak.
Morekas supported the Trump Bailout. Billions of dollars spent and they have no obligation to pay it back. Which was funded by US taxpayers.

Where?s the people that complained about TaRP and the Auto bailout? They left or are too scared to talk. Because the Trump Baliout is even worse. The farmers do not have to pay back the government nothing like not a dime.

eyephone said:
Where?s the people that complained about TaRP and the Auto bailout? They left or are too scared to talk. Because the Trump Baliout is even worse. The farmers do not have to pay back the government nothing like not a dime.

Under TARP, the US government made more money than they let banks borrow.
Under Trump?s bailout no money is coming back! Show me the money!

"this is so gross!"

Vince Vaughn faces backlash after shaking Trump?s hand at football game

Vince Vaughn is facing a backlash after being filmed shaking hands with Donald Trump at a football game.

The Wedding Crashers actor was sat alongside Trump and first lady Melania Trump in a private box at the National Championship Game in New Orleans.

The video, captured by journalist Timothy Burke, shows Vaughn speaking to the pair and Trump listening intently. Vaughn then stands up and leaves, but not before shaking Trump?s hand and exchanging smiles.

?I?m very sorry to have to share this video with you,? Burke wrote alongside his video. ?All of it, every part of it.?

On Twitter, many expressed their dismay at Vaughn?s actions. ?Vince Vaughn is one of my favourites,? one tweet read. ?I always knew he was Republican but this, so gross. I don?t need a Wedding Crashers sequal [sic] anymore.?

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/vince-vaughn-trump-handshake-lsu-clemson-tigers-republican-melania-a9282706.html

Sit down with a nice glass of beer or wine and read this comedic piece penned by a current snowflake. Going through life as a fearful victim must be exhausting.

I went to a UCLA seminar on triggering ? and was triggered by a MAGA hat

So the MAGA hat triggers in me a slideshow of sorrow and shock from today?s volatile and divisive world, and I?m no longer capable of being curious or compassionate for all the experiences that make this man who he is: a human (like me) desperately trying to belong and survive, who (like me) is socialized by complex forces outside of his awareness and control, and who (like me) may feel fear, grief, powerlessness or shame hiding under his armor of anger.

Instead I slip into a false refuge of certainty. I know this guy ? he?s a fascist, racist, misogynistic, homophobe.
[url]https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2020-01-16/maga-trump-jr-ucla-triggering
[/url]

Back