Protest, Riot, Curfew

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
eyephone said:
No wonder you know prc. I had to look that up.
#chinatrade
If you get out of the keyboard and face the real world, you will get a lot of new experiences and gain new knowledge. I strongly encourage you to do that.

eyephone said:
But then I saw your post craving for Authentic Chinese food!  ;)
Yup, you have to admit, you failed to do your homework in a timely manner.
I will tell you a scary thing... I am not who you think I am.

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
But then I saw your post craving for Authentic Chinese food!  ;)
Yup, you have to admit, you failed to do your homework in a timely manner.
I will tell you a scary thing... I am not who you think I am.

I will like to order Orange chicken and Kung Pao chicken and fried rice. No fortune cookie.

irvinehomeowner said:
So counties will not be doing county wide curfews.

Cities still can.

Will the looting/rioting rise again?
I totally expect the riots and looting to calm down next week, except probably NYC. The police seem to elevate the level of the response, plenty of hood roaches will hide

so there seems to be a nationwide call for "defunding the police"

i think the police should just go on strike for 24 hours and see how much we really need them.  we've come this far, why not kick it up a notch?

Kings said:

i think the police should just go on strike for 24 hours and see how much we really need them.  we've come this far, why not kick it up a notch?

Yes. Slippery slope territory.

Kings said:

Check the photos of what's left of the downtown NYC. Our fellow citizens need protection from other fellow citizens.

this would be a fascinating history lesson for the ages. utopia is always just over yonder.

Minneapolis City Council members consider disbanding the police

?Several of us on the council are working on finding out what it would take to disband the Minneapolis Police Department and start fresh with a community-oriented, nonviolent public safety and outreach capacity,? he wrote.

Fletcher says the entire council ?to some degree? has been discussing disbanding the police department as an option. He doesn?t yet know what that will look like. He suspects it?s a transition that will take time, and the involvement ? and possibly voting capacity ? of residents.

http://www.citypages.com/news/minneapolis-city-council-members-consider-disbanding-the-police/570993291

Back