Protest, Riot, Curfew

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
adventurous said:
eyephone said:
Also, tell Trump to ease off on the tear gas and flash bangs.
I have noticed you are shy to talk to real people by yourself. That is another topic you may want to discuss with your doc

You can notice all you want. But please do not touch.

Kings said:
this is going to get interesting, folks

full autopsy has been released and this guy was pumped full of drugs:

- 11 ng/ml fentanyl (deaths reported as little as 0.75 ng/ml, avg. being 9.96)
- methamphetamine
- morphine
- thc
- cotinine (nicotine)
- caffeine

previous covid-19 positive, along with:

- 90% blocked right coronary artery
- 75% blocked left coronary artery
- severe hypertension
- extreme sickle cell anemia

and finding no injuries to the anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

i think the prosecutors may have shot themselves in the foot charging murder 2 on this one.  if a suspect dies in police custody, what's the ruling?  how does the prosecution prove floyd died from asphyxiation when he was saying he can't breathe while he was standing up and there are other factors at play?

I'm not sure where you are trying to go with this narrative, but it was ruled as a homicide:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ir-flow-george-floyd-s-brain-causing-n1221316

"He couldn't breathe ? asphyxia due to compression of the neck and the back," Dr. Michael Baden, the former chief medical examiner of New York City, told reporters in a videoconference. "And that's homicidal."

The report differs from that of the Hennepin County medical examiner, which said Monday that his cause of death was ?cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.?

The medical examiner ruled that Floyd's death was a homicide but added that he had "significant" underlying conditions, including hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use.

But the pathologists hired by the family insisted that Floyd had no other medical conditions that contributed to his death.

"Our findings do differ," said Dr. Allecia Wilson, director of autopsy and forensic services at the University of Michigan. "This is the point in which we do disagree, that there is evidence in this case of mechanical or traumatic asphyxia."

Both doctors rejected any notion that Floyd had heart disease that could have played a role in his death.

"The autopsy shows that Mr. Floyd had no underlying medical problems that caused or contributed to his death," Baden said. "He was in good health."

Are you claiming that what Chauvin had no part in Floyd dying?

I didn't see one military member outside of the White House perimeter. Do you have a knowledge of one citizen hurt by a military member?

adventurous said:
I didn't see one military member outside of the White House perimeter. Do you have a knowledge of one citizen hurt by a military member?

Did you watch the video? If you did not watch the vide. Then I can not help you.

Back