Protest, Riot, Curfew

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
adventurous said:
eyephone said:
NBC News: Three men connected to 'boogaloo' movement tried to provoke violence at protests, feds say
Three men... That's a freaking Army.

NBC News: Federal prosecutors allege that the three men, at various times and not always together, discussed various plots to either destroy an observation station at Lake Mead, near Las Vegas, destroy power substations, throw a smoke bomb at a ReOpen Las Vegas rally and other attacks.

My comment: They are part of a group well known to law enforcement. Some would say same level as a terrorist group. Who in the world plots to destroy a power substation, destroy an observation station, throw a smoke bomb at a rally? (something from a movie or a video game, crazy shi#)

eyephone said:
My comment: They are part of a group well known to law enforcement. Some would say same level as a terrorist group. Who in the world plots to destroy a power substation, destroy an observation station, throw a smoke bomb at a rally? (something from a movie or a video game, crazy shi#)
FBI pressed charged again THREE MEN, not a group.

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
FBI pressed charged again THREE MEN, not a group.

They are part of a group. More charges to come who knows.
Do you know the what would happen if they attacked the power substation in Vegas? It would be a real big problem, not a small one.

eyephone said:
qwerty said:
Happiness said:
Mayor Garcetti cuts $150 million from LAPD budget to fund a $250 million City of LA "investment in healing."
https://news.yahoo.com/l-slash-police-budget-150-125410794.html

Who says riots don't pay?

This is going to be interesting to see how it plays out. Cops vs black people. Normally cops win every time.

You forgot brown people. (equal opportunity, not to be racist)
I see latino people protesting, rioting, etc...

Hispanic deaths don?t get the same media attention as black deaths.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kneeling-man-bay-area-killed-142932485.html

eyephone said:
Exactly. No one know, but let's stir in a few unsubstantiated speculations.
It's a liberal logic at it's best. Don't look at the damage caused by the left radical movements to the country. Look at the three man. They are evil.
eyephone said:
Do you know the what would happen if they attacked the power substation in Vegas? It would be a real big problem, not a small one.
Look at downtown LA, NYC, Minneapolis, etc. That is the real big problem. Not the three men.

Are you okay? Is something wrong. Call me what you want. But what I do know. I have more money than you. God bless America!

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
Exactly. It's a liberal logic at it's best. Don't look at the damage caused by the left radical movements to the country. Look at the three man. They are evil.
eyephone said:
Look at downtown LA, NYC, Minneapolis, etc. That is the real big problem. Not the three men.

Again. Who in the right mind would plan to bow up a substation in Vegas? I am proud the FBI caught them. This might of been on the level of 9/11.

It they did all those things at the same time.

eyephone said:
Again. Who in the right mind would plan to bow up a substation in Vegas? I am proud the FBI caught them. This might of been on the level of 9/11.

Who is in the right mind would destroy all the major cities downtowns? The three men?

adventurous said:
eyephone said:

Who is in the right mind would destroy all the major cities downtowns? The three men?

It only took 1 or 2 in Oklahoma. Boy!!!!!

eyephone said:
I think we have a far right sympathizer. Do not tread on me bro!
I already advised you to completely replace your outdated and malfunctioning crystal ball. You should've listened back then

Back