Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Wrong again…both are political and strategic decisions, but the real tell is the timing. Trump wont do 60 Minutes or another debate because it is proven to be so biased (60 minutes he wants an apology first) that there is NO upside for his campaign. Kackala could have easily had another debate if she accepted a Fox news debate invitation (that she turned down for the same reason). The difference here is the timing…Kackala has had a campaign of hiding from the press with little or no spontaneous unscripted interviews. By breaking that strategy and accepting more hostile, unscripted interviews with just 3 weeks before the election shows her desperation to ignite some form of support for her failing candidacy…Trump has been out there and widely available to the press for LONG interviews…he just needs to cruise into election day with no significant bumps…why should he throw Kackala a lifeline?....She’s Dooomed!!😂😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Time to Say Goodbye

Another bizarre appearance by Trump. This strange episode comes just after he stranded his followers in the California desert, by not paying for bus service, leaving them no way to get home. I’ve never seen someone with so much contempt who abuses their own supporters.

Let’s move on America

IMG_0085.webp

Wrong again…both are political and strategic decisions, but the real tell is the timing. Trump wont do 60 Minutes or another debate because it is proven to be so biased (60 minutes he wants an apology first) that there is NO upside for his campaign. Kackala could have easily had another debate if she accepted a Fox news debate invitation (that she turned down for the same reason). The difference here is the timing…Kackala has had a campaign of hiding from the press with little or no spontaneous unscripted interviews. By breaking that strategy and accepting more hostile, unscripted interviews with just 3 weeks before the election shows her desperation to ignite some form of support for her failing candidacy…Trump has been out there and widely available to the press for LONG interviews…he just needs to cruise into election day with no significant bumps…why should he throw Kackala a lifeline?....She’s Dooomed!!😂😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸
Excuses excuses. You are sounding desperate.

Time to Say Goodbye

Another bizarre appearance by Trump. This strange episode comes just after he stranded his followers in the California desert, by not paying for bus service, leaving them no way to get home. I’ve never seen someone with so much contempt who abuses their own supporters.

Let’s move on America

View attachment 10074
That was awesome..(Kackala Gaslight). Context please…after 2 attendees collapsed it turned into a music love fest…Handled perfectly and why Kackala is tanking in Pennsylvania…👍🏽😂😂😂😂

Trump turns rally into ‘musical’ after two audience members pass out

Campaign spokesman claims the Pennsylvania town hall was a ‘total lovefest’ as former president dances onstage to music

Two people fainted in quick succession at the event. “Let’s not do any more questions. Let’s just listen to music. Let’s make it into a musical,” Trump declared. Who the hell wants to hear questions, right?”

Trump complained that he wanted Pavarotti singing “Ave Maria” instead of the instrumental version, then stood on the spot swaying, pointing at the crowd and pumping his fist as it rang out.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/poli...-pennsylvania-rally-musical-two-people-faint/

The Coppertone Caligula couldn't guarantee a debate would be held as CNN did - a remarkable fair and even handed one (I'm shocked myself to admit it!) The 2nd debate was clearly a 3 vs 1 event - content aside - and in no way "non-partisan". The Veep debate was also a 3 vs 1 event, but at least the MSM media said Vance held his own. So you have to ask "When the odds are stacked against me, why should I even play the game?"

As one has said before, if you see your enemy flailing about in the water, the best thing you could do is row over and toss them an anchor. That anchor in Temu Grade Mao's world is simply letting her speak and promote her own bad ideas. Examples?

"This election is packed with some stuff"..... (Cackling)

Rolling out a $20k "loan" only to Black Entrepreneurs program - a prohibited race based lending idea that wont even make it out the gate.

Trump's simply letting Kopy Kat Kamala live out "on brand" as evermore Americans realize each day that her brand isn't what they want to buy.

Last edited:
sure, the Rank and file just love her🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Border patrol agents threaten to leave in droves if Kamala Harris wins: ‘Not doing this s–t again’

Border patrol agents are threatening to leave the critical federal agency in droves if Vice President Kamala Harris wins in November — with multiple agents telling The Post that they can’t face four more years of being undermined and scapegoated.

“I’m not doing this s–t again … four years of hell,” said one agent, who is nowhere near retirement.

Another agent said: “Lots of guys who can retire will go. If Trump wins, they’ll stay.”

Back