Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Dumber huh? …i’ll take Wharton/Yale over UCF/Chadron State any day of the week when it comes to running the economy🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸 Think it’s pretty clear now (as I told you it would be)…this guy is dumber than Kackala…😂😂😂😂IMG_3616.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to hear three verified, genuine accomplishments that Kamala Harris has done as a Senator and as a VP. Not "raising awareness" or others such hoo-ha, but something tangible... Something real.

Out of 6+ years in DC for Temu grade Mao there has to be at least three things she's done... or is that bar just way too high?

Most of the evidence from these interview comes from Trump’s own White House staff

When Trump's effort to overturn the election through lawsuits and fraudulent electors failed to change the outcome of the election, prosecutors allege that the former president fomented violence, with prosecutors describing Trump as directly responsible for "the tinderbox that he purposely ignited on January 6."

"It doesn't matter if you won or lost the election. You still have to fight like hell," Trump allegedly told members of his family following the 2020 election, the filing said.

According to prosecutors, Trump "laid the groundwork for his crimes well before" 2020's Election Day, including by sowing doubt among his supporters and planning to declare victory immediately,

Not surprising, he claimed 2016 was rigged before he won it, claimed 2020 was rigged, and will do the same in 2024.

Prosecutors allege that Trump and his allies "sought to create chaos" at polling places -- including one instance when a campaign employee encouraged a colleague to "make them riot" at an ongoing vote count in Detroit

Old news about a dismissed law suit that is being regurgitated to try and influence an election in 33 days…No on cares…What people do care about is the bumbling and mishandling of FEMA funds that should be spent on American citizens suffering NOW that was re-routed to Illegal Alien housing and Debit cards…Now That is Criminal…😡😡😡👎🏽

Mayorkas Warns FEMA Lacks Funding for Hurricane Cleanup after Agency Spent over a Billion on Migrants

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas warned Wednesday that the Federal Emergency Management Agency, which has spent more than one billion dollars on services for illegal immigrants over the past year, now has insufficient funds to last through the hurricane season.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...fter-agency-spent-over-a-billion-on-migrants/

IMG_3618.jpeg

This is Smith's court of public opinion trial since he couldn't get a real one before the election. To quote the article "Judge Tanya Chutkan unsealed the 165-page document Wednesday, making the criminal arguments of Federal prosecutors available to the public for the first time." This is also the first time a federal judge granted an exception to the 45-page limit for opening arguments. This way Smith gets to detail his claims before the election in the hopes it will affect enough voters. It doesn't matter that the DOJ is violating their own 90 day rule for the first time. Nothing is off limits when it comes to orange man bad.

What do you think about Mark Gaetz voting against FEMA funding right before his constituents needed FEMA funding?

https://www.newsweek.com/matt-gaetz-voted-against-fema-funding-before-hurricane-helene-hit-1961501
Setting aside what you think of MG, this is simply a disingenuous headline from the hard left media.

This vote wasn't for a stand alone FEMA bill, but one of those monstrosity "continuing resolution stop gap" bills that had disaster relief, as well as all sorts of nonsensical spending additions. I don't know about you, but I want our representatives to stop these bills and budget properly, not hastily.

Why not take X out of Illegal alien support spending and redirect it towards disaster relief for Americans ? ( something that will never happen...) The resulting pearl clutching and couch fainting by those on the Left would sure be fun to watch.

Couldn’t have been timed better to show the ineptitude and flat-out incompetence of the current (and now unlikely) future Harris Administration…Like the Carter administration before her…the bell tolls….😂😂😂

Harris faces triple trouble, even before October’s inevitable surprises

As Biden fights three fires at once, Trump sees chance to associate his rival for US presidency with chaos

“100” was spelled out in giant numbers on the White House north lawn on Tuesday. It was a birthday tribute to the former US president Jimmy Carter, who served only one term after being buffeted by external events such as high inflation and a hostage crisis in Iran.

The current occupant of the White House, Joe Biden, must know the feeling as he fights three fires at once. Iran has launched at least 180 missiles into Israel, six US states are still reeling from Hurricane Helene, and ports from Maine to Texas shut down as about 45,000 dockworkers went on strike.

Unlike Carter, Biden already knows his fate: he is not seeking re-election next month. But what remains uncertain is whether the trio of troubles will drag down his vice-president and would-be successor, Kamala Harris. Certainly her rival, Donald Trump, smells an opportunity to tar her with the same brush of chaos.

“The world is on fire and spiralling out of control,” he said in a written statement. “We have no leadership, no one running the country. We have a non-existent president in Joe Biden, and a completely absent vice-president, Kamala Harris, who is too busy fundraising in San Francisco.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...icane-helene-dockworker-strikes-kamala-harris

Cassidy Hutchinson, another former White House aide to Donald Trump, is voting for Kamala Harris

Why do so many of Trump’s own former staff say how bad he is? Because they understand he does not believe in Democracy and only cares about his own fragile ego. They understand Trump has zero respect for any of his supporters and will dump them in a heartbeat.

So many Republicans have chosen their country over the Presidential candidate in their own party. This is unprecedented in American history.

And by the way, Trump himself has admitted multiple times he lost the 2020 election.

Cassidy Hutchinson, a former White House aide to Donald Trump, said she’s deeply perplexed by the Republican party’s blind allegiance to her former boss.

“As time has passed and I’ve gained clarity of mind, not only am I still a conservative but I feel more confident and rooted in my conservative principles than when I worked for [Trump],” she said.

“This is something that is so much bigger than a political party,” Hutchinson said. “[Trump] has warped the party in his image with a body of enablers who also exist in Congress, who continue to proliferate lies and conspiracy theories to the American people.”

Back