Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Bahahahahaha…😂👍🏽😂😂
“Let that then inspire us by helping us to be inspired to solve the problems that so many face, including our small business owners,”

With the most recent DHS whistleblower claiming there are 5 groups attempting to assassinate Trump, let's see what the USSS and ultimately the DHS does or does not do to protect him. Let's see if the apocalyptic rhetoric that incites those with TDS will be toned down.

During Trump's first term, I read an article that predicted everything that Trump has experienced .... including the lawfare and the assassination attempt. A wise old man once shared with me that nothing in politics is coincidental.

it always amazes me how life imitates art… Cackala’s simpleton, joyful economic plans are being interpreted like that of Chauncey Gardner. She really is as dumb as a rock, but the fools who surround her think she speaks sense. It really is a comedy or tragedy, however you want to interpret it…🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂👎🏽

Objectively (if some of you can do that)... it seem like it's leaning Kamala.

Still a toss-up to me and there could be surprises.

I thought Hillary beat Trump, that was wrong.

I figured Biden would beat Trump, that was right.

I am thinking Kamala will beat Trump again not so much because Kamala is better but the disdain for Trump seems high still (despite much of the amnesia on the right and here). So many of his supporters were anti-Trump as little as 6 months ago (even JD Vance was critical in 2020) but political favor seems to override integrity.

Hmm... are they objective? Some of those red states seem like swing states... you need a better map to show the swing states. AZ and GA come to mind of switching in 2020 so they could go either way in 2024.

RCP is a conglomerator of all the polls…they just post the numbers. Swing states are awarded on which way the are currently leaning…momentum is in trumps direction…if she isn’t up by 6% like Biden and Hillary were at this time Trumps under-polling will overwhelm any slight advantage….she’s doomed😂😂😂😂

Polls, even aggregated can be subjective. And I asked about how the people here feel objectively (I already know what you incorrectly think... just like 2020 and 2022). I'm sure you were using the same logic in 2020... how did that turn out?

But if you want to use polling, favorability polling favors Walz over everyone else and Trump is at the bottom. It seems like that's the sauce that moves the needle as seen in 2020.

I know you're hoping... but from my centrist position... doesn't look good.

What I do hope for regardless if red or blue wins is that the losing side wins the other races to balance everything.

Katrina, Iran and the Longshoremen are the nails in kackalas coffin… a trifecta of incompetence ….triple October surprise…and it’s only the first!!!👍🏽😂😂😂😂😂😂🇺🇸

Last edited:
Back