Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Soylent Green Is People said:
Yeezus missed the filing deadline. This is all noise.

My .02c

There are still some states he can register and also the possibility to be a write-in candidate. It's not a complete impossible scenario.

When Trump first announced for his presidential race, I had the similar feeling it was all noise and for entertainment purposes. I never thought he would make it, but look where we are now.

Surprisingly though, I think he did better than what Hillary would have done or what Obama had done in 8 years in many ways (not every way) IMHO. But Ye for Prez? I don't know, but this crazy world can do many wonders.

Mety said:

My .02c

There are still some states he can register and also the possibility to be a write-in candidate. It's not a complete impossible scenario.

When Trump first announced for his presidential race, I had the similar feeling it was all noise and for entertainment purposes. I never thought he would make it, but look where we are now.

Surprisingly though, I think he did better than what Hillary would have done or what Obama had done in 8 years in many ways (not every way) IMHO. But Ye for Prez? I don't know, but this crazy world can do many wonders.

Yup you are Belly 4 sure.

eyephone said:
Mety said:

My .02c

Do you think YF is BTB? Let's start there first.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

My .02c

Do you think YF is BTB? Let's start there first.

Under the same umbrella. Yes

Stealth win...again...

Trump SHOCK election poll: Black Lives Matter protests will get Trump re-elected

According to the poll conducted by the Washington based thinktank the Democracy Institute, President Trump is neck and neck with his rival Joe Biden on 47 percent. However, Mr Trump would win in the electoral college system by 309 to 229 delegates because he is on course to win the crucial swing states including Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin where he outpolls Vice President Biden by 48 percent to 44 percent.

http://archive.is/fcGGe#selection-1567.0-1571.130

I forgot I will not talk to you unless you pay me a fee.
I only talk to winners not losers.

Idk something is wrong with this guy.

I only talk to reasonable people. If you do not make sense. I will not talk to you. (If you want my response. You have to pay me.)

Also, everything I previously said is on the news. (CNN to Fox News)
I don?t make sh## up.

If you look at your previous responses. It is like puke and garbage. Total fake lies and spin. Now we are a point where the rubber meets the road for the Trump administration. You do not know what to say.

Polls today have no meaning. They will after two events take place:

1) Biden's Veep choice. The Left needs to know who will be in charge once the 25th Amendment is triggered 6 months into the Biden Administration. (A genuine possibility)

2) Presidential Debates. After Debate 1 in 1984 Reagan was not certain to be re-elected. After Debate 2 and Mondale botched his chance, we all know where things went from there. Same with the earlier Ford/Carter and later GHW Bush/WJ Clinton/Ross Perot debates. There are plenty of undecideds still left in the country. If Corn Pops does well in dispelling his cognitive issues, he'll win. If the Tang Menace does well, he may also win.

Everything else between now and these two events IMHO is simply noise.

eyephone said:
I only talk to reasonable people. If you do not make sense. I will not talk to you. (If you want my response. You have to pay me.)

Also, everything I previously said is on the news. (CNN to Fox News)
I don?t make sh## up.

If you look at your previous responses. It is like puke and garbage. Total fake lies and spin. Now we are a point where the rubber meets the road for the Trump administration. You do not know what to say.

Sure I do...MAGA!!  What will you do when he wins again?

I wonder if they sell T-shirts that says Russian bounty gate. (It was recently asked during the Trump interview with Axios and Trump has not brought up bounty gate with Russia during the 7 or more recent call with Putin.) I support tear gas and rubber bullets.

First he was against Mexicans in the first election and now he is against fellow Americans and vets.

Back