Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Mety said:
The media is always wrong.  ;D

Actually the media and Wall Street and others were against Bernie or something.
They got together and consolidated to go against Bernie or something.

The GOP senators would like to investigate Joe Biden.

How about look into Jared?s business/loan?

Marketwatch article: Jared Kushner sells stake in company using tax breaks that he lobbied for

President Donald Trump?s son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner has sold his stake in a company investing in Opportunity Zone projects offering tax breaks he had personally lobbied for in Washington, sparking criticism that he was benefiting from his White House role.

A filing at the Office of Government Ethics released Monday shows that Kushner received permission to defer capital gains on the sale of his stake in Cadre, a digital platform for smaller investors to buy stakes in commercial properties. Kushner?s holding in the private Cadre is worth between $25 million and $50 million, according to a financial disclosure report he filed with federal ethics officials last year.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/j...ing-tax-breaks-that-he-lobbied-for-2020-03-02

My comment: Any other person would be investigated. A total double standard...

Well, that ain?t gonna happen....

Republicans lean into Biden probe as he surges in Democratic primary

Just hours after Joe Biden surged to the top of the Democratic presidential pack, Senate Republicans announced a new phase of their investigation targeting the former vice president and his son Hunter.

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told reporters on Wednesday that he is likely to release an interim report within one to two months on his panel?s probe of Hunter Biden?s ties to a Ukrainian gas company, Burisma.
[url]https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/04/joe-biden-probe-2020-election-120924
[/url]

There is nothing illegal sitting on a foreign board. (As long as you pay taxes on it)

Let?s say for fun/entertainment purposes only. We have Persosn x on the board and pay him x amount. Is that illegal?  No

morekaos said:
Well, that ain?t gonna happen....

Republicans lean into Biden probe as he surges in Democratic primary

Just hours after Joe Biden surged to the top of the Democratic presidential pack, Senate Republicans announced a new phase of their investigation targeting the former vice president and his son Hunter.

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told reporters on Wednesday that he is likely to release an interim report within one to two months on his panel?s probe of Hunter Biden?s ties to a Ukrainian gas company, Burisma.
[url]https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/04/joe-biden-probe-2020-election-120924
[/url]

You are correct...but that is not what we have here with Biden.  They are going to rip him open like a tin can and spill him all over the sidewalk.  Just tellin ya how it?s gonna go down.

morekaos said:
You are correct...but that is not what we have here with Biden.  They are going to rip him open like a tin can and spill him all over the sidewalk.  Just tellin ya how it?s gonna go down.

King made a big deal that his son got a board seat with no experience. (Read his previous post)

The GOP Senators will investigate Binden, but they think it is okay that Jared Kushner got a loan that is federally backed by US tax payers if any goes wrong. It is such a a double standard.

The GOP Senators believe it is okay for the President to rent rooms/hotel floors and conferences to foreign countries. (Such as Saudi Arabia)
No wonder why there was not an investigation how the journalist got slaughtered by an employee of Saudi Arabia.

It is okay we do not need the government to act on behalf of the people. Just like the blind jury during impeachment. No witnesses, no evidence.
This is important because many Americans got screwed by the Justice system. (Republican, Democrats, and Independents) Such as they keep on changing the trial date and time. In the mean time, people have to reschedule work or plans of transportation or the lawyer might charge more because they go there and have to show up again.

How about those towns that they have the same office of judge, chief of police, and others? (Conflict of interest?) look it up on you tube
Keep in mind it was only for paying a parking ticket, but still the appearance does not look good.

So can Biden beat Trump? Even with this Covid pandemic I'm not so sure.

While there is a lot of blame here and in the media on how he is handling this, I'm not sure if that will be reflected at the polls, especially if we are somewhat back to normal by the fall.

irvinehomeowner said:

While there is a lot of blame here and in the media on how he is handling this, I'm not sure if that will be reflected at the polls, especially if we are somewhat back to normal by the fall.

Covid pandemic, the employment, the big fumble of handling covid virus (it is just a cough it will go away)

He bashed Obamacare, but he feels sorry for the people that are uninsured. But maybe if he made Obamacare better instead of trying to strip it down by laws and the courts. He does not have to feel sorry.

I see a double standard when it comes to Trump. He can bash everybody and anybody. But when someone says something about him he melts and says it?s not fair.

morekaos said:
It?s not ?that ? he got a board seat it?s ?why? he got it that is corrupt.

Let's review first daughter...

Speaking of which, has she been anywhere visible?  I noticed Trump's tune changed on Covid shortly after I quit seeing her everywhere daddy was.

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Covid pandemic, the employment, the big fumble of handling covid virus (it is just a cough it will go away)

He bashed Obamacare, but he feels sorry for the people that are uninsured. But maybe if he made Obamacare better instead of trying to strip it down by laws and the courts. He does not have to feel sorry.

I see a double standard when it comes to Trump. He can bash everybody and anybody. But when someone says something about him he melts and says it?s not fair.

It's Bush's fault.

Ready2Downsize said:
eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:

I see a double standard when it comes to Trump. He can bash everybody and anybody. But when someone says something about him he melts and says it%u2019s not fair.

It's Bush's fault.

GWB started the program for pandemic, Obama continued it, but Trump cancelled it. Look what we have here. The worst tragedy on US soil. Some people say worst than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

I don?t want to say it. But I have to say it. I want the best for America and the President. But it sure seems like he is weak on national security.
Trump was complementing China for handling Wuhan. Then weeks later America went into chaos.

It doesn't really matter what we each personally think, what does America think?

Look, I didn't think he would become Prez in the first place, but given the choice of Hillary over him, I can see why.

But now it's the same thing... what advantage does Biden have other than not being Trump?

irvinehomeowner said:
It doesn't really matter what we each personally think, what does America think?

Look, I didn't think he would become Prez in the first place, but given the choice of Hillary over him, I can see why.

But now it's the same thing... what advantage does Biden have other than not being Trump?

The polls say people are not happy how the President is handling the covid virus situation. Just recently.
Blame Hilary, but when I blame Trump. People whine and complain.

In the meantime fat boy Kim fires more missiles. (8th and 9th missiles launch. It getting to be a norm and that is a big problem) In the mean time, Trump does nothing not a single thing.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ssiles-as-seoul-condemns-inappropriate-timing

I hope we do not say later. We should have done something.

irvinehomeowner said:

If you need to ask that question, you haven't been following the Dem primary closely.

The Obama nostalgia + "not Trump" is enough for Biden to wrap up an easy and early primary.

You are underestimating just how powerful of an allure "not being Trump" is to left leaning independents and Dems.

It won't matter what we Californians think, only look at swing states.

The latest polling from swing states are not looking good for Trump. He's slightly down vs Biden in Wisconsin and Michigan.

What's really surprising is Trump's down 6 points to Biden in Florida.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/general_election/

Kenkoko said:
irvinehomeowner said:

If you need to ask that question, you haven't been following the Dem primary closely.

The Obama nostalgia + "not Trump" is enough for Biden to wrap up an easy and early primary.

You are underestimating just how powerful of an allure "not being Trump" is to left leaning independents and Dems.

It won't matter what we Californians think, only look at swing states.

The latest polling from swing states are not looking good for Trump. He's slightly down vs Biden in Wisconsin and Michigan.

What's really surprising is Trump's down 6 points to Biden in Florida.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/general_election/

I'm not asking about the Dem primary... remember... who predicted a Trump win the first time around? Not most of us (if I remember correctly).

Back