NBA 2014-2015

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
As I said, LBJ just needs time, CLE on an 8 game winning streak. ATL too (who plays there?)... and Clips just won their 9th... but even more impressive, GSW is at 13 and has a good chance of getting 14 tonight.

Looks like Kerr made a good decision not to go to NY who is on a 10-game losing streak.

irvinehomeowner said:
As I said, LBJ just needs time, CLE on an 8 game winning streak. ATL too (who plays there?)... and Clips just won their 9th... but even more impressive, GSW is at 13 and has a good chance of getting 14 tonight.

Looks like Kerr made a good decision not to go to NY who is on a 10-game losing streak.
I'm a jinx, esp if ATL and GSW lose tomorrow.

irvinehomeowner said:
irvinehomeowner said:

I'm a jinx, esp if ATL and GSW lose tomorrow.

Warriors:  21-2!!!!  They'll probably lose tomorrow...Grizzlies have a big front line and the Warriors are down Bogut and Lee...Barnes playing with a broken nose.

I hear he might go to Houston, clips, Mavs, or ....
But Houston had the most money to offer him, right now under the cap.

The Clips can use him too... they don't have a good small forward and Doc will keep him in line.

But the Lakers need him more and they can use another "star".

However, if I were Josh Smith, the Mavs look better than the Rockets.

irvinehomeowner said:
He would make a good Laker.

anybody would make a good Laker.  Even include PS9, qwerty, yaliu07, eyephone and IHO.

if you are male and you can walk, then you can make a good Laker.  that's how bad the current Laker team is.

Because all you would do is run down the court and watch Kobe shoot the ball.  I can do that. 

Back