NBA 2014-2015

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Can't believe the lakers got that one, they ran the same Kobe ball hog play 3-4 times in a row in the end.  Pacers should've double team every single time.  gonna get killed tomorrow at portland

I'm watching Wiggins play on ESPN. So far he has 25 points. (Game is almost over) Wiggins is quite impressive for a rookie.

In my opinion: The Cavs made a bad move trading Wiggins for Love.

eyephone said:
I'm watching Wiggins play on ESPN. So far he has 25 points. (Game is almost over) Wiggins is quite impressive for a rookie.

I think I've only seen one or two cavs games. I was really looking forward to seeing Wiggins playing with lebron and then the trade happened. Now I would be very surprised if love re-signs in Cleveland. That would be funny to see. No wiggins, no Bennett and no love.

qwerty said:
eyephone said:

I think I've only seen one or two cavs games. I was really looking forward to seeing Wiggins playing with lebron and then the trade happened. Now I would be very surprised if love re-signs in Cleveland. That would be funny to see. No wiggins, no Bennett and no love.

True that. Did you hear about Lebron's comment to Wade?

Love is coming to the Lakers. :)

Wow... what a blowout... Clips only had to play 3 quarters to put it in the Fridge. First game Kobe score less than 15 in 53 games against Lob City.

They should play Jordan Clarkson more.

Clips spanked the Lakers. #WhatsNew

Lakers should just trade: Hill, Davis, Sacre
(I even read some teams are interested in Lin)

eyephone said:
qwerty said:
eyephone said:

True that. Did you hear about Lebron's comment to Wade?

Yeah that was funny. I can only imagine the national outrage of he were to leave Cleveland. He would be a villain again and somewhat of a hypocrit.

KG throws the ball at Dwight and head bunts Dwight Howard. It solidifies my theory, Dwight is not liked by fellow NBA players.  :D

Houston players seem to like him just fine.

KG will "fight" with anyone. And since you keep bringing Dwight up, Houston seems to be doing much better than the Lakers... care to explain why?

It looked like Miami was going to blow the Lakers out but now it's a 4 point game.

So about Kobe sitting... wasn't it not too long ago when he was criticizing Pau about resting?

#BigBoyPantsIrony

eyephone said:
KG throws the ball at Dwight and head bunts Dwight Howard. It solidifies my theory, Dwight is not liked by fellow NBA players.  :D

Dude kg will always win the FTG award. Fake tough guy.  HOLD ME BACK HOLD ME BACK

Back