coronavirus

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Politico Article: Trump backers see a coronavirus conspiracy

Some supporters of President Donald Trump see a threat bigger than the spread of a highly contagious novel coronavirus: a conspiracy by deep state actors to use the virus against the president.

One key piece of evidence fueling their theory: An official from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention making public statements on the outbreak is the sister of Rod Rosenstein, the former deputy attorney general who oversaw the Mueller probe and, according to a disputed report, once discussed removing Trump from office.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/26/trump-backers-coronavirus-conspiracy-117781

Is the Coronavirus fake news? If you think it?s fake. I suggest you travel and take advantage of the travel deals.

*But of course if you get sick or something do not blame me. I did not say the virus is FAKE. Lol

eyephone said:
Politico Article: Trump backers see a coronavirus conspiracy

Some supporters of President Donald Trump see a threat bigger than the spread of a highly contagious novel coronavirus: a conspiracy by deep state actors to use the virus against the president.

One key piece of evidence fueling their theory: An official from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention making public statements on the outbreak is the sister of Rod Rosenstein, the former deputy attorney general who oversaw the Mueller probe and, according to a disputed report, once discussed removing Trump from office.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/26/trump-backers-coronavirus-conspiracy-117781

Is the Coronavirus fake news? If you think it%u2019s fake. I suggest you travel and take advantage of the travel deals.

*But of course if you get sick or something do not blame me. I did not say the virus is FAKE. Lol

Btw: Mety turned down my offer to pay for his trip to China all expenses paid. Lol
(does not include medical ins, hospital bills, protective gear, incidental costs)
But he had to stream over there and I get the rights. It never happened and the deal is off the table. Lol

zubs said:
Is it time to make plans to go to disneyland....fewer crowds?

nope, as of right now, per the app, 70 mins wait for space mountain and 65 mins wait for smugglers run

zubs said:
but i heard Din Tai Fung is down to 20 min wait!..instead of 2 hours.

Talking about south coast?

Corona virus special:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/south-coast-plaza-costa-mesa?hrid=GxY_ib1HfXcnLvlZ-P039A&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

168s.jpg

Went to Costco this morning at 10:30am (opens at 10am) thinking that a weekday morning right after it opens would be a nice low stress time to shop.  Was pretty packed and with at least half of the shoppers carts filled with multiple packs of water and toilet paper.  So people are starting to prep and getting ready just in case...

Asked a guy working there if this is usual for a Thursday morning and he said no, usually it isn't this crowded.

PSForever said:
Went to Costco this morning at 10:30am (opens at 10am) thinking that a weekday morning right after it opens would be a nice low stress time to shop.  Was pretty packed and with at least half of the shoppers carts filled with multiple packs of water and toilet paper.  So people are starting to prep and getting ready just in case...

Asked a guy working there if this is usual for a Thursday morning and he said no, usually it isn't this crowded.

Thanks for sharing. So it reinforces what I have been saying.

I am coming to realize how seriously people are taking the coronavirus.  I knew that masks are impossible to buy now but now freeze dried meats are mostly unavailable/out of stock.  How long do people think that this situation will last when freeze dried meat which last up to 25 to 30 years are running out of stock (amazon, mountain house, wise foods, etc. etc.).  I mean, I understand stocking up for the near future but years?  Am I missing something?

PSForever said:
I am coming to realize how seriously people are taking the coronavirus.  I knew that masks are impossible to buy now but now freeze dried meats are mostly unavailable/out of stock.  How long do people think that this situation will last when freeze dried meat which last up to 25 to 30 years are running out of stock (amazon, mountain house, wise foods, etc. etc.).  I mean, I understand stocking up for the near future but years?  Am I missing something?

PS: take a look at mompi post in the gold thread regarding my post about can goods. This might answer your question.

Be safe!

If everything really is out of stock all the time, it means those companies made killing! No economy slowdown or whatsoever!

Mety said:
If everything really is out of stock all the time, it means those companies made killing! No economy slowdown or whatsoever!

Uh yeah. Fake analysis. Lol

Look at the big company forecasts. (Publicly released forecasts)

eyephone said:
Mety said:

Uh yeah. Fake analysis. Lol

Look at the big company forecasts. (Publicly released forecasts)

Hey I was kind of joking, but you can't say it was a "fake" analysis. You could say like "What a poor analysis" or something like that.

Back