coronavirus

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
morekaos said:
We have had 4 infections in our office 3 a symptomatic and one lost her taste for a day. We have always been in the office and I continue to go in every day. I now know over 40 who have been infected. No hospitalizations, no ventilations and no deaths...not one.

And this is why you don't take is seriously because you haven't seen the bad side of it.

Just read Paris' post.

Do you know anyone in healthcare? Nurses? Doctors? Everyone I know shares the same story Paris has.

People who minimize this pandemic just contribute to the spread... please consider those that are not as fortunate as you or those you know.

I have 3 doctors in my immediate family along with several nurses. They take it more seriously than I do but that?s their job. Three of their kids have already had it...all were fine.Additionally, I have a dozen doctors spread throughout the country as clients...many feel it is overblown, not all see it like Paris, although I believe him.

Those 40 plus I know who have been infected are ALL first hand, no heard from a friend or my aunts maids step son...that?s a broad and deep sample. On another note I know several Captain level firefighters and parameds in at least 4 different cities. They all tell the same story of panicky people calling for rescue when they have the sniffles. Driving them crazy with the wasted false calls. Herd fear is driving the masses.

The news report this morning. MLk Jr. Hospital. 131 beds, 206 patients their ER has 29 beds with 70 patients.

Gurneys and chairs in hallways.

morekaos said:

I have 3 doctors in my immediate family along with several nurses. They take it more seriously than I do but that?s their job. Three of their kids have already had it...all were fine.Additionally, I have a dozen doctors spread throughout the country as clients...many feel it is overblown, not all see it like Paris, although I believe him.
[...]
Those 40 plus I know who have been infected are ALL first hand, no heard from a friend or my aunts maids step son...that?s a broad and deep sample. On another note I know several Captain level firefighters and parameds in at least 4 different cities. They all tell the same story of panicky people calling for rescue when they have the sniffles. Driving them crazy with the wasted false calls. Herd fear is driving the masses.

I don't believe you. You are exaggerating on the other side of this just to prove your own perception of what is going on.

I have not heard this at all from any of the medical professionals I know... one nurse says it's very depressing dealing with this day in and day out and this was before the surge. I haven't talked to her since but I imagine it's worse today.

I feel that your perception and the reality are not in sync.

All the hospitals I work at are seeing more COVID cases in the last 2 months than over the previous 6 months. More admissions, more intubations, more Code Blue events. The increased volume and higher acuity of patients is reaching a breaking point. At two of my facilities the ICU is full and the ER has multiple COVID admission holds. I have no place to see patients except in tents and sidewalk chairs. I feel sorry for patients but that is best we can do in this pandemic.

The virus is real and this trend is not sustainable. Please help me help you. Wear a mask, social distance, wash your hands, and get the vaccine when it becomes available.

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:

[...]

I don't believe you. You are exaggerating on the other side of this just to prove your own perception of what is going on.

I have not heard this at all from any of the medical professionals I know... one nurse says it's very depressing dealing with this day in and day out and this was before the surge. I haven't talked to her since but I imagine it's worse today.

I feel that your perception and the reality are not in sync.

Thanks for calling it out. That is what I have been saying all along. I believe some of his stories are made up or half truths.

iacrenter said:
All the hospitals I work at are seeing more COVID cases in the last 2 months than over the previous 6 months. More admissions, more intubations, more Code Blue events. The increased volume and higher acuity of patients is reaching a breaking point. At two of my facilities the ICU is full and the ER has multiple COVID admission holds. I have no place to see patients except in tents and sidewalk chairs. I feel sorry for patients but that is best we can do in this pandemic.

The virus is real and this trend is not sustainable. Please help me help you. Wear a mask, social distance, wash your hands, and get the vaccine when it becomes available.

morekaos must not have you in his medical professionals circle.

The 15 plus doctors he knows say it's overblown. Maybe they are psychologists or optometrists. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
iacrenter said:

morekaos must not have you in his medical professionals circle.

The 15 plus doctors he knows say it's overblown. Maybe they are psychologists or optometrists. :)

or maybe Doctor Scott Atlas?  ;)

1 million vaccines have been distributed so far. There?s about 25 million health workers that still need to get it, then at risk groups, before the general population.

I know the military peeps get tired of the thank you for your service line, but I want to send a huge THANK YOU to all the medical people out there doing your exhaustive jobs.

We have done a shitty job taking care of you guys, but your work does not go unappreciated. You deserve better.

There had better be a damn memorial in DC to our medical heroes and as a reminder to us to not be dumbasses and put them in that situation ever again.

Well believe it or not, that?s on you. Gospel truth, every word. It is what it is.  Everyone have a merry Christmas!

morekaos said:
Well believe it or not, that?s on you. Gospel truth, every word. It is what it is.  Everyone have a merry Christmas!
Your post does not make sense. Also, talking about the gospel to cover up your fake posts is a joke.

Morekas next time talk about babies/puppies and kittens to get sympathy. But to bring up God in your post with no context. It is a new low. But I am not surprised.

Ktla news: Surge of COVID-19 cases turns Inland Empire into coronavirus hot zone

Two makeshift hospital rooms sit outside the ambulance entrance to Arrowhead Medical Center in San Bernardino County, a hint of how dire things have become as the county faces a surge of COVID-19 cases.

Things have gotten so bad at times that paramedics and ambulance drivers have had to wait up to six hours to offload COVID-19 patients, many of them often struggling to breathe.

Hospitals across California are being overwhelmed by the surge in coronavirus, but the conditions in San Bernardino County and the greater Inland Empire are particularly acute. New cases of the coronavirus in San Bernardino County are growing faster than any other county in California on a per capita basis, according to The Times? tracker.
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/su...urns-inland-empire-into-coronavirus-hot-zone/

morekaos said:
Well believe it or not, that?s on you. Gospel truth, every word. It is what it is.

Maybe that's what *you* wanted to hear... the real truth... what you have been seeing in the news, what others have posted here... is the reality.

Now I know why you like Trump so much... your style is similar... talk loud and purple and people will think it's true.

eyephone said:
Morekas next time talk about babies/puppies and kittens to get sympathy. But to bring up God in your post with no context. It is a new low. But I am not surprised.

Of course you mistake a saying for religious intent.  Missing my total point. People are all experiencing this differently. Totally believe what some have written here. My experience is different, that?s all I?m sayin.  Merry Christmas! ;D >:D
https://youtu.be/dTYNwwPQH4k

my brothers family tested positive last week.  He tested negative.  Then Kaiser gave him the vaccine on Tuesday.
I saw him and his family last night while i was delivering Christmas presents.  They all looked fine.  However, brother was not distancing himself from his family, so he is probably positive now with the vaccine in his body as well...mixing mixing mixing..shrug.

How did they get it?  His 4 yr old got it from a teacher @ school.  The teacher got it from her husband.

My philosophy: take no chances
I just threw away a holiday card that we received from a person that one of their family member has COVID. Probably it is nothing. But you never know.

One thing I have to point out. It is about communication. If my wife did not tell me the 411. I would probably hang the card on the frig. Lol

Back