The 2020 Presidential Election

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Tear gas, smoke, flash bangs.

Game over aka election over

His staff should of told him. That the action would put him on the wrong side of US history. 

eyephone said:

His staff should of told him. That the action would put him on the wrong side of US history.

riots, looting, lawlessness

the rule of law will prevail and 4 more years of your favorite president is in your future  :)

Kings said:
eyephone said:

the rule of law will prevail and 4 more years of your favorite president is in your future  :)

We are not China! We do not bring attack peaceful protest in DC. Even the US General says he was wrong for taking a photo with Trump.

Kings said:
eyephone said:

The president has not nothing to calm the country down. He can not even walk down a ramp at the West Point graduation.  Lol

eyephone said:
He can not even walk down a ramp at the West Point graduation.  Lol

So here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_8U0d6zK9M

Here is his tweet about it:

"The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is 'fall' for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!"

To me, it didn't look that bad... but let's be honest... he did not "run the final 10 feet".

I realize he feels he needs to defend himself, which is ironic after criticizing Obama about the way he walked down from Air Force One... but he should leave it alone. Instead, he talks more about it:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...alking-about-that-west-point-ramp/ar-BB15IzoT

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal's Michael Bender on Thursday, Trump, unprompted, raised the ramp walk, which had led some to speculate that he was in ill health. Here's the exchange:

Trump: But I also, if you think about it, I went to West Point over the weekend, made a very good speech, according to everybody. They said the speech was one of the best. The kids thought it was one of the best they'd ever heard. Stood up there for a long time saluting. Were you there?

Bender: No, but I watched. It looked like a really nice day.

Trump: Yeah. After the helicopters came over, the hats went up, the general said, Sir, Are you ready? I said, I'm ready. And he led me to a ramp that was long and steep and slippery. And I said, I got a problem because I wear, you know, the leather bottom shoes. I can show them to you if you like. Same pair. And you know what I mean, they're slippery. I like them better than the rubber because they don't catch. So they're better for this. But they're not good for ramps. I said, General, I got a problem here. That ramp is slippery....

So I'm going to go real easy. So I did. And then the last 10 feet I ran down. They always stop it just before I ran, they always stop it. So, I spent three hours between speeches and saluting people and they end up, all they talked about is ramp. ... If you would have seen this ramp, it was like an ice skating rink. So I'm the only one that can happen. But the church is an interesting thing. I mean, here I spent three hours on stage, the sun pouring in and I saluted 1,106 cadets, and that's not easy. Even the general said, That's amazing. Other presidents would never have been able to do it. Because usually they do the first 10. They do 10 honor rolls, and then they go home. I stayed there for hours. And what do I do? I get publicity about walking down a ramp. And does he have Parkinson's? I don't think so.

To be fair... I probably look like that walking down a ramp... but I can accept that... I have bad knees... and I wouldn't attempt to run at the end. :)

Trump is 6'3".  When he steps on to the grass, the black wood level indicating bottom of stage is still mouth level, a good 5.5 ft up.  I counted him doing 13 of those half steps down which would be about 20 feet.  at 20 feet the top of the ramp should be about knee high. At 40 about waist height.

An ADA compliant ramp is 1 inch rise per foot.  I regularly walk up a ramp that rises just over 6 feet.  Its a LONG ____ing walk with full strides.  I walk down it too.  I would not want to walk down something 3x as steep.

nosuchreality said:
Trump is 6'3".  When he steps on to the grass, the black wood level indicating bottom of stage is still mouth level, a good 5.5 ft up.  I counted him doing 13 of those half steps down which would be about 20 feet.  at 20 feet the top of the ramp should be about knee high. At 40 about waist height.

An ADA compliant ramp is 1 inch rise per foot.  I regularly walk up a ramp that rises just over 6 feet.  Its a LONG ____ing walk with full strides.  I walk down it too.  I would not want to walk down something 3x as steep.

Apparently the army general walking down the same ramp with Trump did not shake while he was walking.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

So here is the video:

"The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is 'fall' for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!"

To me, it didn't look that bad... but let's be honest... he did not "run the final 10 feet".

I realize he feels he needs to defend himself, which is ironic after criticizing Obama about the way he walked down from Air Force One... but he should leave it alone. Instead, he talks more about it:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...alking-about-that-west-point-ramp/ar-BB15IzoT

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal's Michael Bender on Thursday, Trump, unprompted, raised the ramp walk, which had led some to speculate that he was in ill health. Here's the exchange:

Trump: But I also, if you think about it, I went to West Point over the weekend, made a very good speech, according to everybody. They said the speech was one of the best. The kids thought it was one of the best they'd ever heard. Stood up there for a long time saluting. Were you there?

Trump: Yeah. After the helicopters came over, the hats went up, the general said, Sir, Are you ready? I said, I'm ready. And he led me to a ramp that was long and steep and slippery. And I said, I got a problem because I wear, you know, the leather bottom shoes. I can show them to you if you like. Same pair. And you know what I mean, they're slippery. I like them better than the rubber because they don't catch. So they're better for this. But they're not good for ramps. I said, General, I got a problem here. That ramp is slippery....

So I'm going to go real easy. So I did. And then the last 10 feet I ran down. They always stop it just before I ran, they always stop it. So, I spent three hours between speeches and saluting people and they end up, all they talked about is ramp. ... If you would have seen this ramp, it was like an ice skating rink. So I'm the only one that can happen. But the church is an interesting thing. I mean, here I spent three hours on stage, the sun pouring in and I saluted 1,106 cadets, and that's not easy. Even the general said, That's amazing. Other presidents would never have been able to do it. Because usually they do the first 10. They do 10 honor rolls, and then they go home. I stayed there for hours. And what do I do? I get publicity about walking down a ramp. And does he have Parkinson's? I don't think so.

To be fair... I probably look like that walking down a ramp... but I can accept that... I have bad knees... and I wouldn't attempt to run at the end. :)

Are you kidding me? THAT was it? Give me a break! I have a bad knee and I think I look worse than that. In fact, I've had my bum knee completely give out on me unexpectedly walking on a flat surface decades ago!

Soon as he hit flat ground, he was not one dang bit slow or unsteady.

Ready2Downsize said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

So here is the video:

Are you kidding me? THAT was it? Give me a break! I have a bad knee and I think I look worse than that. In fact, I've had my bum knee completely give out on me unexpectedly walking on a flat surface decades ago!

It is fair game. They did the same thing to Hilary.

eyephone said:
Ready2Downsize said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

So here is the video:

You must mean the time she tripped going up the plane ramp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIuhaHjT7SE

Couldn't be this time cuz I think that was after she lost a no lose election:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RiZ-oZcedk

Or maybe it was this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxqfmRaxPXI

Hillary did a much better job of falling down...?.. repeatedly.

Ready2Downsize said:
eyephone said:
Ready2Downsize said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

So here is the video:

Yup. But since it is your guy. I can not say anything. A total double standard.
I need to be on the same level as your Q-conspiracies.
Your latest about covid and masks is a classic.

Again, if you just look at the video. I do not see the army guy slipping down the ramp and it did not look like it rained or it was raining. Maybe it is not a big deal. It can be the shoes! ;)

eyephone said:
Ready2Downsize said:
eyephone said:
Ready2Downsize said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

So here is the video:

You say whatever you want all the time. Why stop at four years of bitterness?

You said mask do not work. But other countries enforced wearing masks. Guess what they have no covid. (Without a vaccine or miracle drug)
My other favorite conspiracy from you is that the medical profession is classifying everything as covid. Lol

The eye test: if both slipped then the something is wrong with the ramp. But that was not the case.

eyephone said:
nosuchreality said:

Apparently the army general walking down the same ramp with Trump did not shake while he was walking.

I don't see you think you saw or what bitter point you're trying tit for tat on Trump's pettiness.  The soldier next to him while taking alternating steps is clearing takes very short steps. I see no shake.  All I see is cautious steps on a clearly uncomfortably steep slope. You can see the rest of the entoruage shift to the same jog the last two steps which further confirms the ramp was oddly steep.

Mock it all you want, you are just playing into his base's belief that the media coverage is unfair. 

Trump does it and he's a total putz about it. Feel sink to his same name calling level.

nosuchreality said:
eyephone said:
nosuchreality said:

I don't see you think you saw or what bitter point you're trying tit for tat on Trump's pettiness.  The soldier next to him while taking alternating steps is clearing takes very short steps. I see no shake.  All I see is cautious steps on a clearly uncomfortably steep slope. You can see the rest of the entoruage shift to the same jog the last two steps which further confirms the ramp was oddly steep.

Mock it all you want, you are just playing into his base's belief that the media coverage is unfair. 

Trump does it and he's a total putz about it. Feel sink to his same name calling level.

Apparently your one of his base from Orange.

Idk about this guy your all over the place with covid and with Trump. Sorry playing the victim card is not going to work. The world is against me. Uh no!
How about taking covid seriously. How about not using gas and flash bangs on peaceful protesters? (This is not China where you can run over your people with tanks) Just read the Bolton book or the highlights. I was right all along.

The election is over buddy! Trump is nervous and so are you.
God Bless America!

Hmm... no comments from the Trumporters?

I don't think that went well last night. Trump even said his own speech was average. Too much rambling about bargaining on Air Force One and still making excuses for the ramp and glass of water.

Just to note... I'm not impressed with Biden either... I'm worried about this election either way. Time for a 3rd candidate. :)

eyephone said:
Ready2Downsize said:
eyephone said:
Ready2Downsize said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:

So here is the video:

Again, if you just look at the video. I do not see the army guy slipping down the ramp and it did not look like it rained or it was raining. Maybe it is not a big deal. It can be the shoes! ;)

I was on the money. I predicted it before the Tulsa rally. Trump blamed his unbalancing act on his shoes.  ;)

irvinehomeowner said:
Hmm... no comments from the Trumporters?

I don't think that went well last night. Trump even said his own speech was average. Too much rambling about bargaining on Air Force One and still making excuses for the ramp and glass of water.

Just to note... I'm not impressed with Biden either... I'm worried about this election either way. Time for a 3rd candidate. :)

You forgot to mention Trumps comment about he wanted covid testing slowed down. Lol

That rally was kind of surreal.  Felt like a drunk guy at a bar telling stories.  Funniest part was when Trump said Biden confuses his wife for his sister.  I swear it felt like he was going to say something about taking his sister to the bedroom as a result.  He paused there, so it was probably in his head but it got strikethrough at the last second.

aquabliss said:
That rally was kind of surreal.  Felt like a drunk guy at a bar telling stories.  Funniest part was when Trump said Biden confuses his wife for his sister.  I swear it felt like he was going to say something about taking his sister to the bedroom as a result.  He paused there, so it was probably in his head but it got strikethrough at the last second.

They canceled the speaking event outside the venue due to small crowd. I hear his approval ratings are in the 30s. (idk maybe that sounds too low)
But he keeps on tripping up. Whether it is the comment about Bolton, firing NY Fed prosecutor that is allegedly investigating Giuliani (potential obstruction of justice), his slow down covid comment at the rally. (Note these comments were recent.

Back