The 2020 Presidential Election

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
There was 20 to 30 minutes before curfew. But the dictator ordered the attack.

What was the end game? To walk to the church. He did not go there to pray or talk to the priests. But just take pictures.

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
Your first said not military. But now you admit there was military.
He didn't use the military to stop the riots and looting, as he promised in this address. That's what I said.

He just used the military to disperse the crowd with tear gas, flash bangs, and low flying helicopters. Sounds like a military style attack to me.

eyephone said:
There was 20 to 30 minutes before curfew. But the dictator ordered the attack.

What was the end game? To walk to the church. He did not go there to pray or talk to the priests. But just take pictures.
He showed his support to the faith and religion, contrary to the rioters who set the church ablaze.

eyephone said:
He just used the military to disperse the crowd with tear gas, flash bangs, and low flying helicopters. Sounds like a military style attack to me.
You have no idea what the military is trained for and what the real military attack is. You can trust me on that.

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
You have no idea what the military is trained for and what the real military attack is. You can trust me on that.

I do not have to be in the military to know what an offensive attack is.

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
Your first said not military. But now you admit there was military.
He didn't use the military to stop the riots and looting, as he promised in this address. That's what I said.

Naw naw. You listed the federal agencies and denied the military involvement. But when I posted the links. You changed your tone.

eyephone said:
Naw naw. You listed the federal agencies and denied the military involvement. But when I posted the links. You changed your tone.
I didn't change it a bit. Trump didn't use the military to stop riots and looting as he promised.

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
I didn't change it a bit. Trump didn't use the military to stop riots and looting as he promised.

I did not say that. But he used the military to disperse the crowd in front of the White House.

eyephone said:
I did not say that. But he used the military to disperse the crowd in front of the White House.
If you and your clones block my way out of my house, you will quickly realize how nice and compassionate Trump was.

adventurous said:
eyephone said:
If you and your clones block my way out of my house, you will quickly realize how nice and compassionate Trump was.

They legal had 20-30 minutes before the curfew. So technically they had the right to protest.

adventurous said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Now after all this has happened... it is still my opinion that Trump's tweet did not help one bit... and probably just made it worse.

It's just like when you tell someone not to do something and they do it to spite you.

The boss man tells you "if you loot, we will shoot"... what do you think they are going to do?
Trump is a gambler. He has no control over the local police. The police was instructed to surrender by the local governments. Trump was caught bluffing.
Same happened to his threat to use the military. He said a word and shied away from it.

But I think that's the issue many have with him. He just says "stuff" without thinking. As the Prez, that's not what you should be doing in my opinion.

He should at least have staff vet his tweets... just like when he congratulated the "great state of Kansas" for their Superbowl win. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
But I think that's the issue many have with him. He just says "stuff" without thinking. As the Prez, that's not what you should be doing in my opinion.

He should at least have staff vet his tweets... just like when he congratulated the "great state of Kansas" for their Superbowl win. :)
I completely agree with that. He uses Twitter to mobilize his electoral base, since he's not real GOP and they control the use of their established channels and media. I completely understand his intent to speak directly to his voters. But he needs to learn how to use it, really.

irvinehomeowner said:
adventurous said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Now after all this has happened... it is still my opinion that Trump's tweet did not help one bit... and probably just made it worse.

It's just like when you tell someone not to do something and they do it to spite you.

The boss man tells you "if you loot, we will shoot"... what do you think they are going to do?
Trump is a gambler. He has no control over the local police. The police was instructed to surrender by the local governments. Trump was caught bluffing.
Same happened to his threat to use the military. He said a word and shied away from it.

But using flash bangs and tear gas is a game changer. Get ready for a new president.

Heard on the radio that Biden is leading polls... is that true? I checked online and found this CNN site that says the same thing:
https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/presidential-polls

CNN/SSRS
6/2/20-6/5/20
NBC/WSJ
5/28/20-6/2/20
NPR/PBS/MARIST
6/2/20-6/3/20
IPSOS/REUTERS
6/1/20-6/2/20
MONMOUTH UNIVERSITY
5/28/20-6/1/20
CBS/YOUGOV
5/29/20-6/1/20
ABC/WASHINGTON POST
5/25/20-5/28/20

BIDEN
55% 49% 50% 47% 52% 47% 53%

TRUMP
41% 42% 43% 37% 41% 43% 43%

Now, I'm not sure how accurate these are and who is polled but does anyone remember what they were leading up to the 2016 election?

Back