The 2020 Presidential Election

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
No one cares about your stats. Drugs out of control, gun violence, and bridges and roads are collapsing.

We are the only top country that has a gun problem. Blame it on Morekas like I always do.

Those aren?t ?my? stats, they are cold hard facts.  Trump aside, the world is in a much better place as each day passes. If you hate those stats you?ll hate all this great news too.

Here Are A Bunch Of Charts That Prove The World Is Better Than Ever

In a recent column, I noted that young people like Greta Thunberg should be thankful for the uniquely peaceful and wealthy world they?ve inherited.

Of course, whenever I write pieces that point out that life has vastly improved for billions of people despite climate change, angry readers inundate me with links about glaciers and coral reefs and heat waves. These events are allegedly apocalyptic proof that we?ve left a rickety planet to our kids. Never once do any of these emailers consider the tradeoffs that accompany the authoritarian system they propose to fix climate change. For many, of course, the authoritarian system is the point.
[url]https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/here-are-a-bunch-of-charts-that-prove-the-world-is-better-than-ever/[/url]

Turn on the news mass shootings in Texas, Florida. All
Over the US. Your favorite politicians blame video games. But there are many other countries that play video games and it?s not like the US.

This guy is from LB acting like there?s no problem. Open your eyes, there are many problems in LB. Either your not from the US or your so caught up in your propaganda that you don?t know what?s going on.

Morekas has not done a thing to make Long Beach great again. How about pick up trash on the side walk! Get out of here and go cry to mommy..

That?s what happens

i1 said:
https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/december-web-only/trump-should-be-removed-from-office.html

"To the many evangelicals who continue to support Mr. Trump in spite of his blackened moral record, we might say this: Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. Consider what an unbelieving world will say if you continue to brush off Mr. Trump?s immoral words and behavior in the cause of political expediency. If we don?t reverse course now, will anyone take anything we say about justice and righteousness with any seriousness for decades to come? Can we say with a straight face that abortion is a great evil that cannot be tolerated and, with the same straight face, say that the bent and broken character of our nation?s leader doesn?t really matter in the end?

We have reserved judgment on Mr. Trump for years now. Some have criticized us for our reserve. But when it comes to condemning the behavior of another, patient charity must come first. So we have done our best to give evangelical Trump supporters their due, to try to understand their point of view, to see the prudential nature of so many political decisions they have made regarding Mr. Trump. To use an old clich?, it?s time to call a spade a spade, to say that no matter how many hands we win in this political poker game, we are playing with a stacked deck of gross immorality and ethical incompetence. And just when we think it?s time to push all our chips to the center of the table, that?s when the whole game will come crashing down. It will crash down on the reputation of evangelical religion and on the world?s understanding of the gospel. And it will come crashing down on a nation of men and women whose welfare is also our concern."

i1 said:
https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/december-web-only/trump-should-be-removed-from-office.html

"To the many evangelicals who continue to support Mr. Trump in spite of his blackened moral record, we might say this: Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. Consider what an unbelieving world will say if you continue to brush off Mr. Trump?s immoral words and behavior in the cause of political expediency. If we don?t reverse course now, will anyone take anything we say about justice and righteousness with any seriousness for decades to come? Can we say with a straight face that abortion is a great evil that cannot be tolerated and, with the same straight face, say that the bent and broken character of our nation?s leader doesn?t really matter in the end?

We have reserved judgment on Mr. Trump for years now. Some have criticized us for our reserve. But when it comes to condemning the behavior of another, patient charity must come first. So we have done our best to give evangelical Trump supporters their due, to try to understand their point of view, to see the prudential nature of so many political decisions they have made regarding Mr. Trump. To use an old clich?, it?s time to call a spade a spade, to say that no matter how many hands we win in this political poker game, we are playing with a stacked deck of gross immorality and ethical incompetence. And just when we think it?s time to push all our chips to the center of the table, that?s when the whole game will come crashing down. It will crash down on the reputation of evangelical religion and on the world?s understanding of the gospel. And it will come crashing down on a nation of men and women whose welfare is also our concern."

It's never a good look when Christian organizations get involved in politics, in my opinion.  Doesn't matter if they are for somebody or against somebody, focusing on electing fallible, temporary human leaders is a uniquely short-sighted outlook for a Christian organization to be taking.

I?m gonna move this over to the thread it belongs on...So if you really believe Trump will lose, who do you really believe is going to win?  Serious question.

eyephone said:
Game over Election loss

So the crowd thins...I for one can?t understand how a candidate who supported government subsidies for ?female? transgender abortion didn?t catch on with middle America.  I guess I am just out of touch with the mainstream. ;D

?Yes it would. I don?t believe only in reproductive freedom, I believe in reproductive justice. And what means is just because a woman, or let?s also not forget someone in the trans community ? a trans female ? is poor, doesn?t mean they shouldn?t exercise that right to choose. So I absolutely would cover that right to have an abortion,? Castro said.

eyephone said:
What did I tell you. He?s weak on national security. He?s in Florida or something while there is a crisis. Have fun partying and playing golf..

We need a leader that will protect Americans home and abroad. Which means lookout for Americs?s best interest. This is the reason why he will not get re-elected. Happy new year and God bless America.

You were saying....

Leader of Iran's elite Quds Force military unit is among the seven killed in rocket attack on Baghdad airport

Qassem Soleimani, the powerful head of Iran?s Quds Force, was killed Friday
Rockets obliterated vehicles carrying Soleimani and Iraqi Shiite militiamen
Pro-Iran militia Popular Mobilization Forces blames the US for the attack
PMF deputy commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis was among those killed
He was one of the leaders of the attack on the US embassy in Baghdad
Five PMF officials and two 'guests' were killed in the strike, officials say
Local security official describes the attack as a coordinated airstrike

eyephone said:
That?s good but not good enough. Say hi to Kanye for me or maybe not. Watch out for that trap door. Lol

trump should have just dropped pallets of cash on iran....that would have been much better!

Kings said:
eyephone said:
That?s good but not good enough. Say hi to Kanye for me or maybe not. Watch out for that trap door. Lol

trump should have just dropped pallets of cash on iran....that would have been much better!

1. My understanding the cash was their money.
2. Our US drone was shot down (it cost a lot of tax payer money)

Speaking of money. How about Trump?s farm bailout? It?s worst then Tarp. A lot worst then TARP. The US treasury received more money than it loaned for TARP.
Let?s just say, under Trump?s farm bailout that is billions of dollars there will be no money coming in because it?s not a loan. Some people call it Trump Bucks.

Someone people might say I am a marketing expert. Good luck out marketing me. Look at the neighborhood the great TI members (Belly and I) endorsed. It took off to the moon. Still getting thanks equivalents to likes/thumbs up.

You can bring all the conspiracy theories and puke/garbage.
I can do the same but better.

How come we never see Barron talk? (But we saw the Bush twins, Chelsea Clinton, Obama?s daughters talk. I even think I saw a clip of JFK jr. talk when he was like really young playing around the White House desk)
The American people would like to know.

eyephone said:
Someone people might say I am a marketing expert. Good luck out marketing me. Look at the neighborhood the great TI members (Belly and I) endorsed. It took off to the moon. Still getting thanks equivalents to likes/thumbs up.
Is it Eastwood?

OCLuvr said:
eyephone said:
Is it Eastwood?

But of course.

As I said years ago...Poker...not tennis.

Trump Calls the Ayatollah?s Bluff
Column: And scores a victory against terrorism

Reciprocity has been the key to understanding Donald Trump. Whether you are a media figure or a mullah, a prime minister or a pope, he will be good to you if you are good to him. Say something mean, though, or work against his interests, and he will respond in force. It won't be pretty. It won't be polite. There will be fallout. But you may think twice before crossing him again.

That has been the case with Iran. President Trump has conditioned his policies on Iranian behavior. When Iran spread its malign influence, Trump acted to check it. When Iran struck, Trump hit back: never disproportionately, never definitively. He left open the possibility of negotiations. He doesn't want to have the Greater Middle East?whether Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, or Afghanistan?dominate his presidency the way it dominated those of Barack Obama and George W. Bush. America no longer needs Middle Eastern oil. Best keep the region on the back burner. Watch it so it doesn't boil over. Do not overcommit resources to this underdeveloped, war-torn, sectarian land.

https://freebeacon.com/columns/trump-calls-the-ayatollahs-bluff/
https://youtu.be/JpvW1T7hXjo

https://youtu.be/JpvW1T7hXjo

Back