The 2020 Presidential Election

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
How about the Trump Bucks? $15 billion given to farmers/big corporations (mostly big corporations)

Not a word from Morekas.

morekaos said:
They'll vote for him too.

So basically they don?t have to sell nothing. Easy money in the bank. But I hear some or many are getting short changed from the news.
You heard it first Morekas loves the idea of giving away free money.

Now this pits Biden on trumps side arguing against access to his taxes....who knew Hunter would be so helpful?

Hunter Biden blows off court hearing over child support as his lawyer abruptly quits while glam baby mama Lunden Roberts leaves court after judge demanded three years of tax returns from ex-VP's troubled son

Hunter Biden's lawyer, who was representing him in his case against baby mama Lunden Roberts, abruptly quit on Monday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal
Biden was not in the second-floor courtroom in Batesville, Arkansas, when his attorney Dustin McDaniel quit
But Roberts, 28, the woman who claims the son of former Vice-President Joe Biden fathered her child, was sitting in the front row wearing black heels
Biden is said to have met Roberts when she was a stripper working in a 'gentlemen's club' in Washington D.C
Judge Don McSpadden said he would need at least three years of Biden's tax returns before he could reach a decision on support for the child
The court hearing came days after DailyMail.com revealed Biden filed a motion for a Protective Order of his financial records last week 
Roberts is suing Biden for $11K in legal fees as well as child support payments

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7747647/Hunter-Biden-blows-court-hearing-child-support-lawyer-abruptly-quits.html

morekaos said:
Now this pits Biden on trumps side arguing against access to his taxes....who knew Hunter would be so helpful?

Hunter Biden blows off court hearing over child support as his lawyer abruptly quits while glam baby mama Lunden Roberts leaves court after judge demanded three years of tax returns from ex-VP's troubled son

Hunter Biden's lawyer, who was representing him in his case against baby mama Lunden Roberts, abruptly quit on Monday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal
Biden was not in the second-floor courtroom in Batesville, Arkansas, when his attorney Dustin McDaniel quit
But Roberts, 28, the woman who claims the son of former Vice-President Joe Biden fathered her child, was sitting in the front row wearing black heels
Biden is said to have met Roberts when she was a stripper working in a 'gentlemen's club' in Washington D.C
Judge Don McSpadden said he would need at least three years of Biden's tax returns before he could reach a decision on support for the child
The court hearing came days after DailyMail.com revealed Biden filed a motion for a Protective Order of his financial records last week 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7747647/Hunter-Biden-blows-court-hearing-child-support-lawyer-abruptly-quits.html

when your son dates your other diseased son's widowed wife, impregnates a hooker, and is the center of a quid pro joe scandal in ukraine.

qchiigunrglnmqfpwqmg.jpg

How about Jareds around $800 million loan that is backed by the Goverment? How convenient that he got the loan after Trump won the presidency!

How about the Trump organization/hotel making money from foreign countries?

Thanks for bringing it up. People are ticked off that the loan is backed by US taxpayers!

Kings said:
morekaos said:

when your son dates your other diseased son's widowed wife, impregnates a hooker, and is the center of a quid pro joe scandal in ukraine.

qchiigunrglnmqfpwqmg.jpg

Another clown just got squeezed out of the car.  I have to say, I'm surprised that Castro and Booker didn't jump out first.

Kamala Harris ends her bid for president: 'In good faith, I can?t tell you ... that I have a path forward'
WASHINGTON ? Sen. Kamala Harris will end her presidential campaign, closing the chapter on a candidacy that began with high expectations but failed to capitalize on a viral debate performance this summer and struggled with reported tumult among the campaign's staff.

In an email to supporters, Harris said she's "taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life."

"My campaign for president simply doesn?t have the financial resources we need to continue," she said in the email. "I?m not a billionaire. I can?t fund my own campaign. And as the campaign has gone on, it?s become harder and harder to raise the money we need to compete.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ut-campaign-democratic-nomination/2595701001/

I?m surprised you haven?t talked about Rudy G. (Wink)

Liar Loan said:
Another clown just got squeezed out of the car.  I have to say, I'm surprised that Castro and Booker didn't jump out first.

Kamala Harris ends her bid for president: 'In good faith, I can?t tell you ... that I have a path forward'
WASHINGTON ? Sen. Kamala Harris will end her presidential campaign, closing the chapter on a candidacy that began with high expectations but failed to capitalize on a viral debate performance this summer and struggled with reported tumult among the campaign's staff.

In an email to supporters, Harris said she's "taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life."

"My campaign for president simply doesn?t have the financial resources we need to continue," she said in the email. "I?m not a billionaire. I can?t fund my own campaign. And as the campaign has gone on, it?s become harder and harder to raise the money we need to compete.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ut-campaign-democratic-nomination/2595701001/

I read Kamala failed because she wasn't leftist enough for the Dem primary voters. I guess they're looking for a Pol Pot, not a Deng Xiaoping.

Liar Loan said:

eyephone said:

Liar Loan said:

He dropped out in 2008.  I wasn't a supporter of his either.

How about your Guy Rudy? We need like more appearances. He needs to defend his position or something. Lol

Happiness said:
I read Kamala failed because she wasn't leftist enough for the Dem primary voters. I guess they're looking for a Pol Pot, not a Deng Xiaoping.

Liar Loan said:

But Morekas still likes him and defends him. Wink

Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:

Liar Loan said:

He dropped out in 2008.  I wasn't a supporter of his either.

Get your side out Rudy! The American people want to know more. (Show texts/iPad screens/call reports on accident)

Just a theory:
If he was directed to do things and has proof. Would he be at fault? (Thriller music...Stay tuned to the next episode)

"Diversity is our strength!", says the seven white, woke, liberals that have qualified for the December debate.

Kamala did qualify, but dropped out.  Yang, Gabbard, Booker, and Castro did not meet the (racist?) polling criteria to qualify.

The Only Democrats Who Have Qualified for the December Debate Are White
With Kamala Harris's departure from the 2020 presidential race on Tuesday, the Democrats now have a huge diversity problem on their hands as the only candidates left in the race who have qualified for the December 19 debate in Los Angeles are white.

Prior to dropping out of the race, Kamala Harris blamed her struggling campaign on racism and sexism. ?I have also started to perhaps be more candid talking about what I described and what I believe to be the elephant in the room about my campaign,? Harris told Axios in October. ?Electability. You know, essentially, is America ready for a woman and a woman of color to be president of the United States??

I'm certainly not going to argue with Kamala if she's going to argue that there's racism and sexism in the Democratic Party. Conservatives have been arguing this for years, and it's nice to have someone on the inside validate that belief. Who would have thought months ago that Amy Klobuchar would have survived longer than Kamala?
https://pjmedia.com/election/the-on...-qualified-for-the-december-debate-are-white/

Sounds like ?add? and subtraction

Liar Loan said:
"Diversity is our strength!", says the seven white, woke, liberals that have qualified for the December debate.

Kamala did qualify, but dropped out.  Yang, Gabbard, Booker, and Castro did not meet the (racist?) polling criteria to qualify.

With Kamala Harris's departure from the 2020 presidential race on Tuesday, the Democrats now have a huge diversity problem on their hands as the only candidates left in the race who have qualified for the December 19 debate in Los Angeles are white.

Prior to dropping out of the race, Kamala Harris blamed her struggling campaign on racism and sexism. ?I have also started to perhaps be more candid talking about what I described and what I believe to be the elephant in the room about my campaign,? Harris told Axios in October. ?Electability. You know, essentially, is America ready for a woman and a woman of color to be president of the United States??

I'm certainly not going to argue with Kamala if she's going to argue that there's racism and sexism in the Democratic Party. Conservatives have been arguing this for years, and it's nice to have someone on the inside validate that belief. Who would have thought months ago that Amy Klobuchar would have survived longer than Kamala?
https://pjmedia.com/election/the-on...-qualified-for-the-december-debate-are-white/

eyephone said:

Liar Loan said:

looks like it's going to be a white christmas!

Kings said:
eyephone said:

Liar Loan said:

looks like it's going to be a white christmas!

I hope you don?t take it personal. But none of my family is medicated on pills. (Joking around)

Just as expected, Booker and Castro are playing the race card all over the news media this week, despite their polling being in the dumps.

Back