Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
I'm not on MSM.

I ask because Trump didn't accept the 2020 results. Why is that so hard to understand? You know what is a bizarre thing? Not understanding that you lost both the popular and the electoral college but still thinking you won.

It's not a hard question... I can answer it, if Trump wins, I have to accept it. I won't like it but I'm not going to say the election was rigged for 4 years. You know what that's called? A sore loser... or a delusional one.
What do you think about the fact that the government intervened with twitter & Facebook just before the 2020 election to suppress information about Hunter Biden that voters said would have changed their votes coupled with the fact that many of the electoral votes came down to fractions of a %? Redirect and say orange man bad no election fraud proven?

Really depends on who wins and who loses, huh? Soooo, just curious…was this also an insurrection?🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂

Democrats were for occupying capitols before they were against it

“Thousands of protesters rushed to the … Capitol Wednesday night, forcing their way through doors, crawling through windows and jamming corridors.” That is how one newspaper described the storming of the Capitol — not the one in Washington last week, but the state Capitol in Madison, Wis., a decade ago.

Don't remember any Capital storming in 2017.

Did someone die that day too?

Maybe if Trump did it that way instead of calling people and trying to find more votes, people would have more respect for him.

Keep reaching bro!
and how much do you want to bet that they do it again? and this time let’s see who gets called an insurrectionist…🤦🏽‍♂️👎🏽

Speaker Johnson ‘expects’ Democrats to object to 2024 election count if Trump beats Harris​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/news/content/ar-AA1sFgs7?ocid=sapphireappshare

What do you think about the fact that the government intervened with twitter & Facebook just before the 2020 election to suppress information about Hunter Biden that voters said would have changed their votes coupled with the fact that many of the electoral votes came down to fractions of a %?

So wait... you can't ask about accepting a future result but you can ask about not accepting a past result based on a coulda woulda shoulda?

Redirect and say orange man bad no election fraud proven?

Don't have to say... actions speak louder than words.

And are you ignoring that it was ruled there was no election fraud? He lost the popular vote too, so odds are electoral results were accurate.

So wait... you can't ask about accepting a future result but you can ask about not accepting a past result based on a coulda woulda shoulda?

Don't have to say... actions speak louder than words.

And are you ignoring that it was ruled there was no election fraud? He lost the popular vote too, so odds are electoral results were accurate.
Your response tells me what I need to know.

That I'm not impressed by Harris but Trump is unfit to be president?

Or that if the Republicans had anyone but Trump as their candidate they might have got my vote?

Or that what I'm saying is what any reasonable person should be saying?

Whataboutism

Another lame tactic you will see employed by Trump and his acolytes is the use of Whataboutism.

Instead of responding to the topic directly, they will sidestep it, and attempt to talk about something completely unrelated, accusing the messenger when they get called out. Avoiding accountability. They know they are wrong. We know they know they’re wrong.

Again, observe the past few posts here. Reversing victim and abuser. But we don’t let them off the hook.

Everyone knows January 6th was a terrorist attack and terrorist attempt to overthrow the government. There’s only one name on the Flags of Treason below, and it sure isn’t Joe Biden.

The Insurrection is indefensible, Trump is responsible for it, and everyone knows it.

IMG_0110.jpeg

IMG_0109.jpeg

IMG_0108.jpeg

Whataboutism

Another lame tactic you will see employed by Trump and his acolytes is the use of Whataboutism.

Instead of responding to the topic directly, they will sidestep it, and attempt to talk about something completely unrelated, accusing the messenger when they get called out. Avoiding accountability. They know they are wrong. We know they know they’re wrong.

Again, observe the past few posts here. Reversing victim and abuser. But we don’t let them off the hook.

Everyone knows January 6th was a terrorist attack and terrorist attempt to overthrow the government. There’s only one name on the Flags of Treason below, and it sure isn’t Joe Biden.

The Insurrection is indefensible, Trump is responsible for it, and everyone knows it.

View attachment 10112

View attachment 10113

View attachment 10114
How much do they pay you? Is it per post? Per hour? Fixed salary?

So if Trump wins and Kackala sticks to the “He is a fascist!! Trump Is Hitler!!” Lame closing for her shambolic campaign…do you think she will willingly gavel him in when she has to certify his election as Vice President? That will be hillariuosly delicious…I can’t wait🤭🤤😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Trump said Hitler ‘did some good things’ and wanted generals like the Nazis, former chief of staff Kelly claims​

John Kelly served as Trump’s OWN CHIEF OF STAFF. Chief of Staff literally runs the White House.

We will hear the typical counter argument tropes. Attacking Kelly. Dismissing the journalists that report it. But it’s all bad faith cope.

Ask yourself, what does Kelly have to gain from this? He knows he is subjecting himself to abuse by having the courage to speak up. He just made his life a lot harder. It would have been a lot easier to stay quiet.

The comments from John Kelly, the retired Marine general who worked for Trump in the White House from 2017 to 2019, came in interviews with both The New York Times and The Atlantic. They build on a growing series of warnings from former top Trump officials as the election enters its final weeks.
Kelly also said in his interview with The Times that Trump met the definition of a fascist.
Retired Army Gen. Mark A. Milley, who served as Trump’s chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Bob Woodward in his recent book “War” that Trump was “fascist to the core”
Gen. Jim Mattis, who worked as U.S. secretary of defense under Trump, reportedly later told Woodward that he agreed with Milley’s assessment.

We have 3 of the highest ranking generals, all who worked with Trump, warning the nation. Military leadership absolutely hates speaking on any political matters whatsoever. They take an oath to the Constitution. This has been the hallmark of what has kept our nation safe and stable, is the military has always answered to civilian leadership, and stays out of politics. So, for these 3 men to speak up is unprecedented.

Once again, this is indefensible. This is who Trump is. Huge numbers of Trump’s former staff come out to warn the nation.

America has been shown the evidence. The pro Democracy coalition knows they can sleep at night with their choice.

Last edited:
I agree with democrats view of Kelly…wouldn’t believe a word he says🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂👎🏽

“General Kelly is a hypocrite who is a disgrace to the uniform he used to wear,” then-Illinois Democratic Rep. Luis Gutiérrez said of Kelly when Trump announced the DACA immigration program would expire. The Washington Post pilloried Kelly, saying he "calls Robert E. Lee an ‘honorable man’ and said ‘lack of compromise’ caused the Civil War.

"Indecent. Immoral. Corrupt," Sen. Jeff Merkley, D.-Ore., tweeted after Kelly joined a for-profit parent company whose subsidiary has federal contracts to detain migrants at centers.

Even Harris herself, then a California senator, sharply criticized Kelly during the Trump Administration over his testimony to the Senate Homeland Security Committee, saying he has an “inability to speak truth to power to this administration” and lacked a “grasp of the implications of the policy perspectives he was supporting.”

Back