Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Who was participating in an insurrection and trying to trespass. Sad that anyone lost a life... but should not have been there.

And you keep ignoring the people who died from the trauma of the aftermath but I know that's convenient for you.
I've been traumatized by the insurrection aka greatest attack of democracy of all time ever since forever. Please acknowledge me. I'm a victim in need of saving. I accept donations via BTC, paypal, venmo, and visa gift cards. I'm not asking, but if you want to setup a gofundme for me I'll accept that too.

GWB and Dick Cheney, authors of the Iraqi war (2003-2011), were directly responsible for the deaths of 4,400 American service men and women. During the war the entire Left and some few on the Right protested against the President and Vice President as they were considered to be war criminals. Here's a helpful 2011 article from the Left - The Atlantic - as a reminder.

Flash forward to 2024, Dick Cheney endorses and will be voting for Harris.

The hard Left have simply stuffed their principles down deep into their soul for the mere sake of winning power - as evidenced by some of the quotes here:

The bottom line: It seems, dear reader, that you are so offended by a riot that got out of control that you cannot vote for one candidate. OK, then one has to ask how can you vote for another candidate who is thrilled for the endorsement of someone capable of committing mass murder - as I believe Dick Cheney is guilty of? The answer, to quote Logan Roy: "....you are not serious people...."

Serious People.jpg

DARVO

As Trump said:

I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters.

For those of you wondering about the bizarre behavior of why facts don’t matter to some, here is the answer.

Trump's constant 'redefining of reality' to meet his needs of the moment, often with minimal connection with objective reality or in direct contradiction of facts

We just witnessed in real time, the use of DARVO right here on these forums.

This tactic is used by religious cults, abusers, narcissists, and propaganda machines like the CCP. The tactic works well, which is why it gets used so much.

Deny
Attack
Reverse Victim and Offender

Trump did not come up with the tactic. He is not intelligent enough for that.

It was perfected by his mentor, attorney Roy Cohn, the lead prosecutor of the Red Scare McCarthyism fame. (Does the “othering” by calling everyone Communists and Marxists sound familiar?)

Once you understand and see it, it becomes powerless.

The good news is that this behavior won’t go on forever. Its lead perpetrator is is exhausted and in mental decline. The immune system of Democracy also recognizes the game for what it is and is responding accordingly.

As Obama said,

“don’t boo, VOTE!”

Puleeze…so anyone who died in a car accident a week later but was there was killed by an insurectuinist…..or committed suicide weeks later is a victim? No🤷🏽‍♂️👎🏽🇺🇸 move along

Back