Presidential Elections

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Political suicideā€¦he chose self preservation šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper withdraws from race to be Harris' vice presidential running mate​

I donā€™t care too much about politics but in sports this tactic is common - a coach issues a statement (or has it ā€œleakedā€) that they are withdrawing their name from consideration - but this only happens after they are told they are not getting the gig. Itā€™s their way of trying to save face. I donā€™t know if that is the case here but I would not be surprised if it was

Leftists hate Donald Trump so much that they give away their freedom, millions of dollars for higher gas prices and feelings of "helping the environment," which they clearly are not doing. They turn a blind eye to the profound costs of feeding and housing ten million illegal immigrants Biden let in through our border, including South American criminals who are raping and killing American women, Chinese communist spies and Muslim terrorists. Why do Leftists abandon so much just for their hatred of Trump, who worked diligently for four years without pay? Yes, he has made mistakes. All you Leftists who have not, please step forward and write down how holy and sanctimonious you are, free from all sin and wrongdoing.

Wellā€¦that would be one that she would deportā€¦.How about the other 10 million?....šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŽšŸ½

Willie Brown on Kamala Harris: ā€˜Sheā€™ll Deport My Assā€™

At 90, Harrisā€™s mentor and former boyfriend is basking in her rise to power ā€” along with those of his many other proteges.​

Brown spoke with Politico columnist Jonathan Martin, revealing his thoughts about Harris, whom he dated when he was 60 and running for mayor of San Francisco and she was a relatively unknown 29-year-old Alameda County prosecutor. Brown expressed his concerns that Harris had 'the Hillary syndrome' and that 'people don't like her,' which he said was an unfixable problem.

https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...-brown-kamala-harris-campaign-column-00171885

Leftists hate Donald Trump so much that they give away their freedom, millions of dollars for higher gas prices and feelings of "helping the environment," which they clearly are not doing. They turn a blind eye to the profound costs of feeding and housing ten million illegal immigrants Biden let in through our border, including South American criminals who are raping and killing American women, Chinese communist spies and Muslim terrorists. Why do Leftists abandon so much just for their hatred of Trump, who worked diligently for four years without pay? Yes, he has made mistakes. All you Leftists who have not, please step forward and write down how holy and sanctimonious you are, free from all sin and wrongdoing.
The hate against Trump is manufactured. Just like the adoration for Harris that you'll see in the next 100 days. Trump is a political outsider and both the establishment D's and R's, including much of the unelected political establishment in DC, don't want him in their club much less occupying the highest position. Remember when Bloomberg ran for President in 2020? He was viewed as an outsider as well despite him being a lifelong D and a major donor. Remember all those women that accused him of sexual and workplace harassment; even decades old claims? After he suspended his campaign, these women magically all slithered back to wherever they came from. Amazing!

For those that believed the Orange Mad Bad hype, 8+ years of repeated smearing of Trump will program people to honestly believe he is the devil. I remember initially being one of these people and having a conversation with a colleague back in 2016 about Trump. My colleague nicely suggested that I broaden my political news beyond CNN which I did and I realized that both CNN and MSNBC were basically pushing narratives regarding Trump that were not grounded in fact. I would simultaneously follow both CNN and Fox and noticed a pattern of two different realities. CNN and MSNBC talking heads were smearing Fox claiming that Fox lies all the time. They had to because no viewer would believe in two different realities. CNN and MSNBC had the backing of the political establishment and soon that translated to cooperation from other mainstream media houses. Hence the coordinated coverage about Trump you witnessed and continue to witness. Despite that, over the last 8 years, Fox's viewership has significantly increased while CNN and MSNBC's have significantly decreased. That is because over time, the truth came out proving the opposite was true and even today, CNN pundits continue to push debunked narratives about Trump to their viewers; so if all you watch is CNN or MSNBC, you still believe everything you've been fed is true. The same coordination is also present in most of the political websites.

The DNC spends a lot of money on focus groups to see what talking points resonate. Despite that, not all talking points stick and ultra maga was one that bombed. Time will tell if "Vance is weird" works in the real world. You'll notice all MSM basically adopt this talking point into their coverage at the same time. It is not organic and frankly is nothing more than a party talking point. But that is how they use the media to influence the public. Back in 2018, I read an article predicting everything that happened to Trump including the recent assassination attempt. It was written by a former CIA employee who asserted that the same color revolution tactics that the US regularly uses to exact regime change in foreign governments were being used against Trump. He talked about the power of dehumanization and how Hitler used it to get German citizens to rat on their Jewish neighbors and celebrate their rounding up and fate at the concentration camps. This same dehuminization tactic is resulting in many lamenting the fact that Trump is still alive.

Last edited:
The Green agenda as well as the Open Borders agenda appear to be imports from Western Europe. Open Borders started two decades ago in Europe and has failed to yield the desired results in half a dozen countries there but we are doomed to experience the same exercise and outcome here. French farmers protesting in Paris in their tractors? This is beginning to look like a regular occurrence. They are suffering the same consequences of the green agenda that we are experiencing here. One agenda item that was not mentioned in Starman MBA's post is socialized healthcare. Harris is a big fan of that and if you like the healthcare systems in the UK and Canada, then perhaps she has something that might appeal to you. Just remember that "free" healthcare is not free and it will be paid for by your tax dollars. Personally, I watched our federal government takeover the student loan program because they thought they could make enough money doing student loans to help offset the costs of Obamacare. We all know how that turned out and the last thing I want our federal government to do is takeover our entire healthcare system.

Last edited:
The hate against Trump is manufactured. Just like the adoration for Harris that you'll see in the next 100 days. Trump is a political outsider and both the establishment D's and R's don't want him in their club much less occupying the highest position. Remember when Bloomberg ran for President in 2020? He was viewed as an outsider as well despite him being a lifelong D and a major donor. Remember all those women that accused him of sexual and workplace harassment; even decades old claims? After he suspended his campaign, these women magically all slithered back to wherever they came from. Amazing!

For those that believed the Orange Mad Bad hype, 8+ years of repeated smearing of Trump will program people to honestly believe he is the devil. I remember initially being one of these people and having a conversation with a colleague back in 2016 about Trump. My colleague nicely suggested that I broaden my political news beyond CNN which I did and I realized that both CNN and MSNBC were basically pushing narratives regarding Trump that were not grounded in fact. I would simultaneously follow both CNN and Fox and noticed a pattern of two different realities. CNN and MSNBC talking heads were smearing Fox claiming that Fox lies all the time. They had to because no viewer would believe in two different realities. CNN and MSNBC had the backing of the political establishment and soon that translated to cooperation from other mainstream media houses. Hence the coordinated coverage about Trump you witnessed and continue to witness. Despite that, over the last 8 years, Fox's viewership has significantly increased while CNN and MSNBC's have significantly decreased. That is because over time, the truth came out proving the opposite was true and even today, CNN pundits continue to push debunked narratives about Trump to their viewers; so if all you watch is CNN or MSNBC, you still believe everything you've been fed is true. The same coordination is also present in most of the political websites.

The DNC spends a lot of money on focus groups to see what talking points resonate. Despite that, not all talking points stick and ultra maga was one that bombed. Time will tell if "Vance is weird" works in the real world. You'll notice all MSM basically adopt this talking point into their coverage at the same time. It is not organic and frankly is nothing more than a party talking point. But that is how they use the media to influence the public. Back in 2018, I read an article predicting everything that happened to Trump including the recent assassination attempt. It was written by a former CIA employee who asserted that the same color revolution tactics that the US regularly uses to exact regime change in foreign governments were being used against Trump. He talked about the power of dehumanization and how Hitler used it to get German citizens to rat on their Jewish neighbors and celebrate their rounding up and fate at the concentration camps. This same dehuminization tactic is resulting in many lamenting the fact that Trump is still alive.

Most things the government touches, it destroys. They donā€™t run things like a business.
Student debt was moved from the Private sector to the governments books in the mid 2000ā€™s. It was a long game plan to publicly burden and transfer wealth onto the public books then just ā€œforgiveā€ it sometime down the roadā€¦Even hard core libs didnā€™t realize what they didā€¦.Here is Maxine waters thinking she is dunking on Bankers only to realize they already took on all the risk years agoā€¦Now Brandon just wipes it off the booksā€¦Like the ā€œGreen New Dealā€ā€¦Magic! We all loseā€¦šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ„µšŸ˜”šŸ‘ŽšŸ½

The federal takeover of student lending was part of the legislation which created Obamacare in 2010. At that time, Obama proclaimed that by cutting out the middleman, taxpayers would save $68 billion and that savings was to be used to help offset some of the costs of Obamacare. Didn't work out that way and I've lost count of how many hundreds of billions in student loan debt has been forgiven under this admin.

Leopards showing up really fast.

And the Fox station in Chicago, total lefties!

Anyone can watch the original source video and see the hostile questions, the anger reflected in the hosts voice and behavior. Does anyone think Her Divinity would go to a hard interview - I mean really tough (but truthful) interview session - at any time?

Hardly.

At least the Tang Menace will take on a challenge, walking directly into a free for all and survive.

Sure, this will be hacked up, over analyzed, and outright lied about for the next few days. Zzzzzzzzz. Wake me when something genuinely new comes along.

Trumpā€™s performance today was one of the worst in history. Heā€™s done himself irreparable damage to his own campaign, and Democrats are going to play those clips over and over to remind the American people how mean-spirited and demented the guy is.

Predictably, the hard core Cult will come out to defend him, but I donā€™t see how anyone on the sidelines could look at that and say, yeah, heā€™s got my vote. Picking Vance shrunk his pool of voters. His performance tonight alienated him from more decent Americans.

Republican strategists are shaking their heads, Fox News trying to hide it as per usual, and Democrats are thankful for another gift from MAGA. Letā€™s keep putting Trump in front of the American people, and let him keep stepping on rakes.

Democrats recognized how bad Bidenā€™s debate performance was and made adjustments, leading to a much stronger outcome. Biden made a selfless act by putting the country over his own ambition.

You will never see Trump do that because he wants to be a King.

In a Democracy, public servants work for the People. We are essentially their boss. Yet MAGA is ready to bow down and just do whatever this guy wants, including subverting common decency and human good.

Weird

That was awesome. Cackala couldnā€™t even bother to show and got snubbed trying to phone it in. At least Trump braved the lions denā€¦Fight, fight, fight!!!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Trumpā€™s performance today was one of the worst in history. Heā€™s done himself irreparable damage to his own campaign, and Democrats are going to play those clips over and over to remind the American people how mean-spirited and demented the guy is.

Predictably, the hard core Cult will come out to defend him, but I donā€™t see how anyone on the sidelines could look at that and say, yeah, heā€™s got my vote. Picking Vance shrunk his pool of voters. His performance tonight alienated him from more decent Americans.

Republican strategists are shaking their heads, Fox News trying to hide it as per usual, and Democrats are thankful for another gift from MAGA. Letā€™s keep putting Trump in front of the American people, and let him keep stepping on rakes.

Democrats recognized how bad Bidenā€™s debate performance was and made adjustments, leading to a much stronger outcome. Biden made a selfless act by putting the country over his own ambition.

You will never see Trump do that because he wants to be a King.

In a Democracy, public servants work for the People. We are essentially their boss. Yet MAGA is ready to bow down and just do whatever this guy wants, including subverting common decency and human good.

Weird

One may not like the presentation, but facts are still facts. Many, many videos of DEI Barbie moving from race to race to race depending on the melanin content of the audience, confirms her soulless fakery. Imagine if The Tangerine Satan said at his golf course "I'm great because I'm a Scot" on Monday, and "Ich Bin ein Berliner, just like you" at a beer hall on Tuesday, and "G'day, my fellow Mates" at an Outback Steakhouse on Wednesday, the Left would say he's suffered stroke and is unfit for higher office.

Truth can be a difficult thing to accept. Perhaps taking the Blue Pill could ease everyone's mind here by remaining in The Matrix, while MAGA types enjoy the Red Pill's effect and see the world as it really is.

Last edited:
So let me see if I understand this correctly....Trump's enemies can falsely accuse him of anything, call him the worst names, use lawfare to criminally indict him and yet when he fights back verbally he is a person not worthy of your vote. If those are the standards, then not only is Harris not worthy; frankly a lot of the democrats in the house and senate are not worthy of your vote.

Biden's "selfless" act took more than the nudging of numerous prominent democrats; it took a threat to use the 25th amendment to remove him as President. Considering many of the same media outlets that were reporting on Biden refusing to drop out of the race are the same ones now praising him as selfless, I guess the gaslighting does work.

As far as democracy goes, let's just say that what we just witnessed with Harris now being the presumptive nominee hardly qualifies as a democratic process. Even Bill Maher made light of it.

Back