PANDA's intention.

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
[quote author="2dogs1cup" date=1235570995][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1235570681]Now I've been triple retrolled. What the hell!</blockquote>

What does "triple retrolled" mean? Trying to catch up on the IHB vernacular.</blockquote>

Thats a fantastic question. If you are triple "re"trolled, does that mean you were trolled and retrolled 3 times?

Would that be 6 trolls? If so...damn.

[quote author="CK" date=1235562170][quote author="graphrix" date=1235559420]That's it! I can't take the drama around IHB these days. I'm going over to the Real Housewives of OC forum where there is less drama. You guys are all freakin nuts.</blockquote>

Right on. I'm still trying to figure out how IHB evolved from somewhere I used to go to learn the prices on the latest phase release to this bizarro soap opera. Wow.

Graph --- Speaking of Real Housewives, did you catch Slade Smiley's mug shot in the Reg over the weekend? Priceless!</blockquote>

What a douchebag, just a giant a$$ douchebag. He just moved up five spots on my "If I ever see you in public, I will kick you in the nuts" list. And to think... someone whined about how I shouldn't talk trash on his finances and foreclosure because he kid has brain cancer. Who ever that was, just moved up ten spots on my list.

<a href="http://www.ocregister.com/articles/smiley-county-viardo-2316664-know-slade">'Housewives' star Slade Smiley speaks out after his arrest</a>

Reality show celebrity says he didn't know about warrant in failure to pay child support.

http://images.ocregister.com/newsimages/2009/02/21/b78473701z120090221093341000gn9glml61_lg.jpg

<em>

COSTA MESA ? Slade Smiley, who catapulted to stardom on the reality hit "The Real Housewives of Orange County," spoke out for the first time Monday after spending a night in county jail after authorities said he fell behind on child-support payments for his son Grayson, who is battling a rare form of brain cancer.

"This is an unfortunate situation that has occurred," Smiley said in a statement released by his representative.

"My son is very ill and we have been working on resolving the issue of support versus his enormous medical bills with the appropriate agencies for several months now. It is sad that individuals would take advantage of the situation in an attempt to defame and discredit me in such a public manner. For those who know me, there is nothing more important than my children."

Smiley, 40, was arrested Friday by Costa Mesa police on a $10,000 outstanding civil contempt warrant. Smiley, who lived a lavish Coto de Caza lifestyle with former flame Jo De La Rosa, was released from Orange County jail Saturday morning after posting $10,000 bail. Phil Viardo of Viardo Artists, who represents Smiley, said the reality star did not know about the warrant until he was arrested Friday afternoon.

Smiley has two sons, Grayson and Gavin, from two previous relationships.

Smiley, who works in title insurance, made the jump from "Housewives" to the Bravo show "Date My Ex: Jo and Slade," during which Smiley lived with a group of potential suitors for De La Rosa.</em>

Yeah... I guess the publicly filed lien is too much notice for him. Or maybe his maid answered the door when the process server showed up. What a douche.

And... I edited one significant detail in BV's post. I let it go because Panda never said anything to me or any of the other mods, but a senior member, that I and many here respect, reported it. So a sentence was deleted. And if Panda PM'd me or reported it, it would have been taken care of sooner.

[quote author="2dogs1cup" date=1235570995][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1235570681]Now I've been triple retrolled. What the hell!</blockquote>

What does "triple retrolled" mean? Trying to catch up on the IHB vernacular.</blockquote>

It's a play on a poker move called a "steal".

A villan player sticks a raise in with a mediocre hand in order to steal the blinds.

The hero player in the blinds recognizes the player stealing is stealing, and reraises to resteal.

Villan three bets on a re-resteal.

Hero four bets on a re-re-re-steal.

It works in trolling too.

[quote author="tmare" date=1235472129]Panda, come on, you just did this so you could have a 10 page thread with your name in the title. I'm sure you are feeling the love now. ;-)</blockquote>

Here it is!

[quote author="stepping_up" date=1235562265][quote author="WINEX" date=1235561612][quote author="stepping_up" date=1235560579][quote author="WINEX" date=1235558907][quote author="stepping_up" date=1235557181]Hey Winex, ready for round 5? I think it's our civic duty to the board in order to divert this other ugliness going on right now :) Step is really sad tonight.....</blockquote>

If you want to shoot me, just name a time and place, and I will be there. Though I will be unarmed, I don't think you'll like the way things play out.</blockquote>

Dude, how many times do I have to remind you that I'm a liberal? I don't believe that people should be allowed to have concealed weapons and certainly do not have a need for an AK47. I was very pleased with Ginsberg's opinion today on gun law along with our new Sheriff getting her way with limiting guns. I have a can of pepper spray, but it's not for right wingers, rather it's to protect my boxer in case a loose mean dog comes after her on our walks.</blockquote>

Let me explain something to you that you obviously don't realize.

You never pull a gun on someone unless you intend to shoot them. And you don't "joke around" about shooting someone. (You can possibly get away with the second item IF you know the person well and if it is the right situation. But you don't know me. You don't know who I am. And you don't know where I come from.)

Essentially there are two paths you can take right now.

The honorable path would involve saying something like "I'm sorry, it was a mistake, and saying that was dumb".

If you choose that path, this will end right now.

Or you need to follow through with what you said you wanted to do.

The choice is yours.</blockquote>

You are the only one on this forum who inteprets the joke that way.... I'm not going to apologize for you lacking a sense of humor and twisting things to the extreme so that it fits your little limited world of good and bad.</blockquote>

To really make this study accurate, you don't need to compare my reaction to a group of people that you haven't threatened to shoot. You need to compare my reaction to other people you have threatened to shoot.

So, are you going to do what's right and apologize?

[quote author="graphrix" date=1235574512]And... I edited one significant detail in BV's post. I let it go because Panda never said anything to me or any of the other mods, but a senior member, that I and many here respect, reported it. So a sentence was deleted. And if Panda PM'd me or reported it, it would have been taken care of sooner.</blockquote>

n/a

[quote author="BlackVault CM" date=1235598807][quote author="graphrix" date=1235574512]And... I edited one significant detail in BV's post. I let it go because Panda never said anything to me or any of the other mods, but a senior member, that I and many here respect, reported it. So a sentence was deleted. And if Panda PM'd me or reported it, it would have been taken care of sooner.</blockquote>

Thanks for deleting it. I know some people here found it offensive and I'm glad they reported it. I'm sorry for that.

As far as why PANDA didn't PM you or report it? Because he wasn't offended by it or cared about it. Many view that type of information as "personal". It would be impossible for him to view it as "personal" since he shared it with some dude he barely knew, met once on the internet. (i wasn't the only one he shared this with, there have been plenty of other "strangers") Thus the reason why I even bothered to mention it in the first place.

I completely understand how people viewed that statement, but what I don't understand is why people are that upset considering PANDA doesn't care about the statement. Somethings in life I don't think I'm meant to understand or will.

Not trying to start anything back up, please don't take it that way.</blockquote>

You ASSUME panda didn't care about it.

You don't understand why people (like me) are upset? Well, maybe you don't understand is exactly the reason I stated before: you are as ass as it is in your genes. Yes, you are said sorry, but look at what you just typed....You are "sorry" because you didn't realize what you said is completely out of line, and low class. It takes other people to point it out to you.

I am out of this trend...

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1235576285][quote author="2dogs1cup" date=1235570995][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1235570681]Now I've been triple retrolled. What the hell!</blockquote>

A villan player sticks a raise in with a mediocre hand in order to steal the blinds.

The hero player in the blinds recognizes the player stealing is stealing, and reraises to resteal.

It works in trolling too.</blockquote>
So can a troll saddle too?

<blockquote>

BlackVault, like i said, Panda is going to fry you.

</blockquote>
Am I the only one who gets a kick out of Panda's Rambo posts?

Panda, why don't you let it go? I didn't know what BV said since Graph deleted it; however, you had to repeat the statement.

It's like you want the drama to continue, and you want the attention.

[quote author="CalGal" date=1235605486]

It's like you want the drama to continue, and you want the attention.</blockquote>

***ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding!*** winner winner chicken dinner!

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1235605298][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1235576285][quote author="2dogs1cup" date=1235570995][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1235570681]Now I've been triple retrolled. What the hell!</blockquote>

It works in trolling too.</blockquote>
So can a troll saddle too?</blockquote>

Sure! Go look at some of my Sarah Palin posts on the politics side.

I want Sarah to run for President in 2012. I'd like to see the Dems keep the White House for 8 years. Sarah makes that possible. She's sexy, but she's one step removed from a Garden Grove trailerpark.

Palin 2012 FTW!

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1235606409]Hey... it's Panda's thread... if he wants to re-raise on drama... let him... or is this a Limit thread?

(trying to keep this in no_vas lingo)</blockquote>

I think "press" is the better gambling analogy, but sure.

Back