Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
From the 110 Nest Pne (Pine?) listing description:

"Nestled within the esteemed Orchard Hills community, this exquisite Toll Brothers residence has been meticulously enhanced by the seller, elevating its appeal and functionality to new heights. Enjoying breathtaking sunset views from its elevated location, this home offers a basketball court, serene pool and spa surrounded by swaying California palm trees, complemented by a luxurious pool cabana for ultimate relaxation."

*Golf clap for Chat GPT*

New WTF listing in OH, I wonder how much the new Toll Brothers homes in OH 4 will go for based on how these resales are being priced at in OH 🤣

Absurd to pay that much for something inland indeed considering you’ll get whiff and remnants of asphalt fumes instead of ocean air + view.

From the 110 Nest Pne (Pine?) listing description:

"Nestled within the esteemed Orchard Hills community, this exquisite Toll Brothers residence has been meticulously enhanced by the seller, elevating its appeal and functionality to new heights. Enjoying breathtaking sunset views from its elevated location, this home offers a basketball court, serene pool and spa surrounded by swaying California palm trees, complemented by a luxurious pool cabana for ultimate relaxation."

*Golf clap for Chat GPT*

Although "nestled" a realtor go-to word, the rest of the description does reek of ChatGPT.

Anyone else notice how many realtors are now using A.I. to produce their marketing blurbs?

Perhaps OpenAI should be getting a cut of that "commissions due" check.

New WTF listing in OH, I wonder how much the new Toll Brothers homes in OH 4 will go for based on how these resales are being priced at in OH 🤣

Under contract now! Rumor is it hit 8 figures. Guess it ain't so crazy if ppl are willing to pay for it

Back